Next 20 trades without exception challenge - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Have come to see that for me or any trader for that matter, to make it in forex, that I must stop looking at the market on trade by trade basis, but i must now look at a sample of trades instead. The reason being that there is no way to know which of the trade will do well or not. But if I trade in samples, then i will then judge the trades in the sample by how many percent were profitable and how many percent was loss. I'm doing this with a strategy that should give me about sixty to eighty percent win rate.

So, join me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]good thinking friend , actually i hope to start to think like you , i analyzed my results many times and every time i found that my winning rate is very high , but my problem is the sizing and raising the risk in the trades i enter (depending on a single trade ) instead of depending on sample of trades which makes go to the margin call , so i think i will start to do like you, and judge my performance after 5 or 10 trades as this will give me less pressure .[/lang]
    yes same thing actually you are also not accepting loss in trade, it means some time you earn from 5 orders and all in profit but total pips can be 50 but in same time you do not accept loss and wait for order which is in loss and in that wait you can lose 50 100 pips, so that situation is really painful after earning we lose all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading without challenge maybe difficult because in many cases the market moves against our expectation and so when we open a trade we do not know really where the price will move, this let us to trade with careful and try to decrease the risk and trade with the suitable lot size to make trading more safe and less risky and so the trader will make consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading without challenge maybe difficult because in many cases the market moves against our expectation and so when we open a trade we do not know really where the price will move, this let us to trade with careful and try to decrease the risk and trade with the suitable lot size to make trading more safe and less risky and so the trader will make consistent profits.
    yes, we do not know exactly where the price will move whether continue the position or change the condition, but the skill can guide us to follow it and give good winning percentages,
    i see that TS has the ability to get sixty to eighty percents for winning, that is good skill to give him more chances to catch the winning and profit from his trading forex
    so the key here is at ourselves, the skill, knowledge, MM and stable psychologies

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    The market is full of challenges, but there are times you will trade and things will be as if you are being lucky in your trading. It is possible for traders to win more than 20 trades at a stretch too, it will only take the skills of traders to do that. I have not done that before, but i have seen some traders who did that, and they are trading short term, but not scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpips View Post
    Have come to see that for me or any trader for that matter, to make it in forex, that I must stop looking at the market on trade by trade basis, but i must now look at a sample of trades instead. The reason being that there is no way to know which of the trade will do well or not. But if I trade in samples, then i will then judge the trades in the sample by how many percent were profitable and how many percent was loss. I'm doing this with a strategy that should give me about sixty to eighty percent win rate.
    at least we do not try to continue to blame the system. making 20 transactions should not have to be associated with time because we can do it in 1 week or month count. but if we do force we have to trade 20 times a day then it is very difficult to do. I am just grateful to trade at least several times a day in 1 pair, not to mention if I use another pair. but I did not do it because I only focus on certain pairs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Coffee, yes this is really bad to place twenty orders in one day, actually i think our target should be different like should be some pips, that target is best we can choose 15 20 pips on daily basis but if we are long term trader then daily target is not good, we set target for every order but possibilty of some changes

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The market is full of challenges, but there are times you will trade and things will be as if you are being lucky in your trading. It is possible for traders to win more than 20 trades at a stretch too, it will only take the skills of traders to do that. I have not done that before, but i have seen some traders who did that, and they are trading short term, but not scalping.
    as the facts always come to our mind that anything is possible. so this chance of getting loss in 20 times streak is very possible too. i think we should put aside this challenge and focus on learning properly first because we do not want to put our money into big risk by taking such challenges as our basic reason to get huge profits from 20 trades and risking more at the same time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 52
    do you really sure you can take up the challenges by trading 20 trades in real market? guess you need to consider few things first before you do that. the only thing that certain in this business is risk, and we all are vulnerable to it. getting your strategy with 60 to 80% of win rate still can not assure you to keep trading for 20 trades non stop. you must put aside this challenge and focus on serious thing in trading. remember we are trading using real funds. challenges only with demo accounts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    do you really sure you can take up the challenges by trading 20 trades in real market? guess you need to consider few things first before you do that. the only thing that certain in this business is risk, and we all are vulnerable to it. getting your strategy with 60 to 80% of win rate still can not assure you to keep trading for 20 trades non stop. you must put aside this challenge and focus on serious thing in trading. remember we are trading using real funds. challenges only with demo accounts.
    I think what a trader has learned and then it works for them they have to stick to that, it would have been a great bad idea when the trading method is not making money for the trader and then they make use of such approach. I will also consider that over trading but then we know that what works for the other trader might not work for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Next 20 trades without exception challenge
    is this about scalping ? or other trading method ? but one thing that forex is not about the challenges anymore, but this is the place where we try to build good business and need to consider other aspects to sustain our trading with good precision, not let the emotion play the rules, but the decision is made with enough skill and knowledge besides clear mindset too
    i do believe that someone can do it and make the final results is profit

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast