Next 20 trades without exception challenge - Page 22
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Have come to see that for me or any trader for that matter, to make it in forex, that I must stop looking at the market on trade by trade basis, but i must now look at a sample of trades instead. The reason being that there is no way to know which of the trade will do well or not. But if I trade in samples, then i will then judge the trades in the sample by how many percent were profitable and how many percent was loss. I'm doing this with a strategy that should give me about sixty to eighty percent win rate.

So, join me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Making 20 trades profitable and without loss is possible but it does not mean that trading will be done in right way. It means that trader has not closed losing positions but have waited them to become profitable. It is OK if small leverage has been used and it was little risk to account but if normal size lots have been used so trader have had big risk to account.
    It would have to conclude that you did not read the full text of the thread starter, I don't think the emphasis made was to take 20 trades without losses, the focus is on getting the real performance a strategy is capable of, those trades could help ten losses which will automatically mean there is only a 50% chance that the trade would be correct, then he can use this information to make improvements to whatever strategy he or she is using and have a better results subsequently, that is the essence of what is portrayed in you journal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    It would have to conclude that you did not read the full text of the thread starter, I don't think the emphasis made was to take 20 trades without losses, the focus is on getting the real performance a strategy is capable of, those trades could help ten losses which will automatically mean there is only a 50% chance that the trade would be correct, then he can use this information to make improvements to whatever strategy he or she is using and have a better results subsequently, that is the essence of what is portrayed in you journal.
    If someone is able to make 50% from his strategy, I don't think it is a bad performance, considering several factors that would have made this person encounter losses, if consistency is maintained, then who makes 50% from a total of 20 trades will be smiling to the bank, because if we can know how much we are expecting from our strategy, it will make planning easier and make us take only the right opportunities that we will see.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    You can know if your trades are going to be profitable or not, by just having a proper plan and good trading set up. When a trader opens a trade he must have something in mind why he is entering here, what he is watching on the charts and what he is expecting the price to do. The only speculation is the method in which a trader does not know whether he is going to win or lose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    You can know if your trades are going to be profitable or not, by just having a proper plan and good trading set up. When a trader opens a trade he must have something in mind why he is entering here, what he is watching on the charts and what he is expecting the price to do. The only speculation is the method in which a trader does not know whether he is going to win or lose.
    if you have entered in the market then the trader will never thing that where price will gonna go if will just focus on the tp or the sl weather market will hit the tp and sl by that trader will never become the pressurize more over exit plan is also important and the market movement only check if you are looking for the look entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I don't think what you have said is true, having a plan is not enough to know if your trades will be profitable or not, you seems to assume that the market will always follow our plan, the price is king, we must follow it anywhere it goes as loyal subjects, you simply cannot say that a plan is all that is required for someone to know if he is going to be profitable or not, there is more to trading than having a plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    if you have entered in the market then the trader will never thing that where price will gonna go if will just focus on the tp or the sl weather market will hit the tp and sl by that trader will never become the pressurize more over exit plan is also important and the market movement only check if you are looking for the look entry.
    tp and sl really are important for managed trade. we people do not trade with proper management and that is reason we lose here, if we have sl we can not lose more then limit, if we have tp our order will close in some profit we can save self from being greedy, so for trader these things are important

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    You can know if your trades are going to be profitable or not,
    I do not think that we know where the price of the market is going to go whenever we are opening our trades, because if we do then we would never have to open trades that would end up being losses but only the trades that are going to become positive that we must be opening all the times. I believe the best thing we must be willing to always do is to make sure that whenever the trades starts going against us then we must have the level where it would get to and we will just close it as to minimize the losses. There is so much uncertainty when it comes tom forex trading business and the way to deal with it is to make sure that we have good trading plan in place and stop loss too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    we can do this really because if we wait if we have experience then 20 orders can be placed easily and can earn from it but if we do not have experience if we do not know about market then we can not do well and can not earn from any orders as well, so make sure there are two ways if you want to do this you must trade on base of experence secondly you need of some patience based trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I don't think what you have said is true, having a plan is not enough to know if your trades will be profitable or not, you seems to assume that the market will always follow our plan, the price is king, we must follow it anywhere it goes as loyal subjects, you simply cannot say that a plan is all that is required for someone to know if he is going to be profitable or not, there is more to trading than having a plan.
    It is not today that traders are having plans, some plans will work and some will fail. It is likewise not today that traders are having their dreams and goals to achieve, some would be fulfilled, while some will fail, it is all about how easy that target was. Like the one on this thread, it is not easy, we could be thinking that 20 scalping trades are still little, but in the truth, traders will hardly win that dream.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is not today that traders are having plans, some plans will work and some will fail. It is likewise not today that traders are having their dreams and goals to achieve, some would be fulfilled, while some will fail, it is all about how easy that target was. Like the one on this thread, it is not easy, we could be thinking that 20 scalping trades are still little, but in the truth, traders will hardly win that dream.
    Forex traders who do not have plans will be a bad traders, we should have plans at all time, this is what i know that could give us the opportunity to trade the forex field well. Trading with plans should not be such that will make us look as if we want to perform wonders too, that will never be cool. We should trade with the mind that is relaxed with what we want to achieve, it has to be easy the way we get it done too.

Not allowed!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast