Next 20 trades without exception challenge - Page 12
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Next 20 trades without exception challenge

Have come to see that for me or any trader for that matter, to make it in forex, that I must stop looking at the market on trade by trade basis, but i must now look at a sample of trades instead. The reason being that there is no way to know which of the trade will do well or not. But if I trade in samples, then i will then judge the trades in the sample by how many percent were profitable and how many percent was loss. I'm doing this with a strategy that should give me about sixty to eighty percent win rate.

So, join me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Money management has faced some critical issues with most traders, it is often perceived as being too hard and yet that is the only avenue through which anyone that is dreaming about successful career trading can achieve his aims, also, following trends and recording our trades can assist in the accomplishments of whatever we are looking ahead to, challenges are here for us to be stronger.
    yes but why we take risk on our money, we have all day of time we are just doing forex and we know if we will lose capital we are free we do;t have more investment still why we take big risk on capital. for this purpose we use money management but we do not follow. i am doing trade with target and using money management never avoided any rule to make big

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    We get deceived by the amount of money we already have in our accounts sometimes, you might have a huge account balance but when not properly managed, there are many ways it get be given back to the market immediately, one of those is small losses that will later accumulate to be very bad for you, forex trading should never be done with pride in our hearts, it ought to be done with humility.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    no way to no which of the pair will do well that's why when we choose any pair it's important that we analyze any currency pair before we go for a buy and sell trade that's when we can be sure of the market movement, we can only no if a pair can do well only when we have spend time to analyze the currency pair very well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    no way to no which of the pair will do well that's why when we choose any pair it's important that we analyze any currency pair before we go for a buy and sell trade that's when we can be sure of the market movement, we can only no if a pair can do well only when we have spend time to analyze the currency pair very well.
    yeah we need to spend time with currency pair for understanding but after that? i think just watching pair cannot give us sign or can not tell us where we can place order if we don't have knowledge about strategy which we are using it can be any like moving average, scalping, short term long term whatever we are using

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    yeah we need to spend time with currency pair for understanding but after that? i think just watching pair cannot give us sign or can not tell us where we can place order if we don't have knowledge about strategy which we are using it can be any like moving average, scalping, short term long term whatever we are using
    Just watching the market will never get us what we want, what we want can only be gotten through the correct analysis we made by looking at the chart and the created pattern on it. There are many good trading system we may use, we only need to study them well before using it. We should likewise avoid making unnecessary targets and promises on what we want to achieve as we trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    If you do not want to waste your time, just go for more training about the market trading, and forget about studying the currency pairs you want to trade, so that emotional will not set in. And as a matter of fact, as you are piling up the quality trading experience, you will be able to know when to trade and when not to trade, which currency pair to choose and the one to let go at the same time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    If you do not want to waste your time, just go for more training about the market trading, and forget about studying the currency pairs you want to trade, so that emotional will not set in. And as a matter of fact, as you are piling up the quality trading experience, you will be able to know when to trade and when not to trade, which currency pair to choose and the one to let go at the same time.
    yes but experience can tell us just about things it can tell us this is good and this is good now after that all trading is depend on us because i know after knowing some things still we repeat them in trade and lose. so we can not say we are doing perfect all time we can make mistakes in repeat its in human nature but if we can avoid then we should avoid. in this way our chances of loss can reduce

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    If you says there will be no loss in your trade then you have to really take this seriously in forex market but no matter how experience and serious you are in forex market, you may not escape loss in the market because in what I see about forex market is that loss is part of the business and that is the more reason why we see it as forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    There will always be losses in our trades, nobody can be serious about this business without facing losses, it is on the basis of the losses that will be made that we build our success, losses has always remained a part of the forex business, unfortunately many forex traders have refused to accept this glaring reality, if you can take 20 trades without losses, you are probably being lucky, which will not always happen continuously.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    There will always be losses in our trades, nobody can be serious about this business without facing losses, it is on the basis of the losses that will be made that we build our success, losses has always remained a part of the forex business, unfortunately many forex traders have refused to accept this glaring reality, if you can take 20 trades without losses, you are probably being lucky, which will not always happen continuously.
    yes but its not big deal to earn from 20 orders i think we can earn but people think here they can always earn so this thought is wrong because no one can be perfect who can earn from every single order? we can earn 5-10-20-30 orders but one order we must need to close into loss and closing in loss is not bad we should not think we are failure or our analysis was wrong, our ratio should be in profit just

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast