Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    I can not believe that there is a trading system that is making use of the 1minute time frame for execution of trade, i can not imagine what the chart will look like on the 1minute time frame, just take a good look at the way the candlesticks are jumping up and down, i do not think that it is possible to trade this kind of trading system , please try to upgrade the system to a higher time frames like the 4hour or daily for effectiveness there is no need trying to trade to make quick money using scalping method that wil put our trading capital into jeopardy, forex is a long term business and we must trade it as such.
    I do not think we need higher timeframes because if this system works then 15-20 pips are enough.
    It looks good from reading and by looking one profitable trade but only one trade also makes it let believable. I would like to follow this after testing it for at least 10 trades. Looking at previous charts can also tell us its profitability.

Not allowed!
    Copy trades at just 10% of profit. Limited time offer

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 13
    one minute strategy I think this is not the best strategy and only you can find many false signal in there and this strategy I think is only suitable for binary option than forex because with one minute you can not get profit because the movement of price is small and for scalping many trader use time frame 5 minutes and 15 minutes..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Is true that trading this business with little time frame do give quick money but know it that it can also take your money within a twinkle of an eye as well, so that is why we need to understand that this business really needs our understanding and knowledge of how it works before jumping into any trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    it is very risky because it has only i minute time limit and a newbie can not have enough knowledge to take such a risk and win so it is best if you can have confidence in yourself and have courage to accept lose and try to cut it by making a strong strategy but it also involve less risk which can give you a chance to survive in the market for a long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    hard for us to get the right point with m1 because at this time frame we just see the price fluctuation and will blur us to follow the market, then to anticipate this thing better to combine it with other time frames, then we can validate our trading ideas, get the right timing to enter the market at right track. for me as scalper, i avoid to trade with m1. better to use m5 , H1 and H4. and it much better and the ideas here that we just enter the market when the small time frames has same direction with higher time frames

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    hard for us to get the right point with m1 because at this time frame we just see the price fluctuation and will blur us to follow the market, then to anticipate this thing better to combine it with other time frames, then we can validate our trading ideas, get the right timing to enter the market at right track. for me as scalper, i avoid to trade with m1. better to use m5 , H1 and H4. and it much better and the ideas here that we just enter the market when the small time frames has same direction with higher time frames
    I see it as impossible to get the accurate point from there, but I can see that some traders are still going to make use of it. I think they will learn the hard way the moment they start losing their money to the market. Actually, if a trader is serious about success in forex, one factor they need to get straight is to put in time to knowing the method that works. I can't even go lower than the 4 hour time frame for higher success rate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I see it as impossible to get the accurate point from there, but I can see that some traders are still going to make use of it. I think they will learn the hard way the moment they start losing their money to the market. Actually, if a trader is serious about success in forex, one factor they need to get straight is to put in time to knowing the method that works. I can't even go lower than the 4 hour time frame for higher success rate.
    Really so hard to know the method that works when we are using it on the little time frame. Like you have rightly said, the points can not be trusted and a lot more things as well. So it will be hard to get to actually make good use of it at the first place. I could use the candle stick so well, but when I violate my rules of not using any other lower time frame below daily, I start having huge losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Only a new trader will have in mind of using the one minute time frame when trading. An experienced trader knows it does not work and will not even try it because it will make them loss their money. Having so many time frame, we will think we have the choice to make use of anyone we want to make use of, but in the real sense of it. We don't. The good traders in the market are giving their all to higher time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    When it comes to using one minute time frames, it's for possible short term and its only scalpers that get to use them often to target few pips from the market. I am a long term trader and so I do not really look into to scalp because it's very risky. My advice will be for traders to practice good to see what can possibly work out for them as they look into the means to see they can adequately improve and have what it takes to see that better success can be made when the time is right.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    At present am not love to trade with small time frame. As far I know there are more profitable trading method which keep the trader fresh and inspire to forex. But I don not know how to apply 200 EM Indicator from Trading Terminal. Anybody can help me about the subject.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 396 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast