Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

The_3_Step_EMA_Strategy_For__Forex_Trends_body_Picture_3.png

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

1.jpg

hit take-profit .

2.jpg

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    this is a good strategy but needs a good trader that has no fear because trading with 1 minute strategy needs a brave heart that watch the market moves up and down until reach the target, this strategy depends on the moving average and trend line and so the results with it will be good, this strategy can work with any time frame i think.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    This is a good strategy, but I am pretty sure that the false breakout will sooner or later eat the profits. I don't mean to bad mouth you but I am such a victim. with that been said to see the good side of this strategy, I will encourage you that you make use of it on the longer time frame as I have been able adjust with my pin bar and ever since then had good performance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Strategy ma 200 and trendline, I think this is good, because ma 200 can show supply and demand area, can say ma 200 as supply and demand terminals, and trend line also as trend path, in the trendline sense as its starting point trend, But the problem in this strategy, is the time frrame that is used in the M1 time frame, I think it is very risky.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    this strategy will work well with the traders that knows how to trade with time frame and that they are emotionally stable because this time frame has rapid movement and needs a brave trader that trusts much in himself and make money, the trader should be careful when trade with this time frame and use stop loss always to protect the money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    this strategy will work well with the traders that knows how to trade with time frame and that they are emotionally stable because this time frame has rapid movement and needs a brave trader that trusts much in himself and make money, the trader should be careful when trade with this time frame and use stop loss always to protect the money.
    For the fact that I see so many traders are looking for means of making fast amount of money from the market, that is the only reason why I see a trader will go on to trade the little time frame they should never trade. I think before we conclude if good we have to give it some practical time on the demo account to confirm, that it is not.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is a great strategy however which is a terrific dealer that has no fear because trading with 1 minute strategy wishes a brave heart that was the Marketplace moves up and down till attend the goal, this strategy depend on moving average and trendline and so the outcomes with it will likely be suitable this method can work with any time frame. This is my thinking.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    I heard that many traders are working with the 1 minute chart, but i always ask myself how convenient is that for them. I have tried to train with the 1 minute chart, but i could not. Not that i will not see the pattern, but because of how fast the pattern always come up. It is better for traders to stay out of this if they are not in the market for scalping or trade aggressively.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    This is a good strategy, but I am pretty sure that the false breakout will sooner or later eat the profits. I don't mean to bad mouth you but I am such a victim. with that been said to see the good side of this strategy, I will encourage you that you make use of it on the longer time frame as I have been able adjust with my pin bar and ever since then had good performance.
    This might be good indeed, but the time frame is too little, this can affect the work of the trader that are not always in front of the computer to trade. You might be a fan of the pin bar as well, but not all trader will like this, that is why it is good to work with the strategy they know and like, that is how the market should be approached.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I can not believe that there is a trading system that is making use of the 1minute time frame for execution of trade, i can not imagine what the chart will look like on the 1minute time frame, just take a good look at the way the candlesticks are jumping up and down, i do not think that it is possible to trade this kind of trading system , please try to upgrade the system to a higher time frames like the 4hour or daily for effectiveness there is no need trying to trade to make quick money using scalping method that wil put our trading capital into jeopardy, forex is a long term business and we must trade it as such.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 397 123451151101 ... LastLast