Forex 1-Minute Strategy - Page 339
Page 339 of 384 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3839

Thread: Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Trading this must be done carefully because there is enough false breakout and signals which can be filter by analysing the chart from M30 because most of these signals won't reflect in M30. Entry is in M1 around the zone in M30. Though its not very convenient for trading and most traders only scalp few pips at a time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    The small amount time frames are the risky and stressful and having not any important role in winning the profitable results so we should to keep our trade away from these kinds of methods that are totally wastage of our time and always burn our money completely so try to became far from these imperfect working syste,s that could easily lost us from the forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Short time frame strategies are very profitable but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading skills otherwise the result of using the one minute strategy is loss.Trader should focus on learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.Many traders avoid to use the one minute strategy because by using the one minute strategy trader cannot easily analyze the trend.
    Forex 1 minute strategy is considered to be a quite effective and fast tool for beginners as it does not involve large margins or a huge investment.But on what matters does this trading strategy hold?one the one hand you have to spend a lot of time on your computer.On the other you need to master the use of small spreads commissions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 96
    There are different charts and time frame for us to make use of, so basically, before we can become profitable in the business, we need to take time and then understand the time frame that we are to make use of, as a price action trader, I have apparently been able to know that the higher time frame will work more better for me, such as using the daily time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    I always believe one thing so far you are able to trade with this strategy profitably, the strategy is going t work for me too. I love one thing and that is to have knowledge added to knowledge, despite the fact that I always use higher time frame still I will be still practice with the 1 minute strategy you are talking about and have the understanding of it, thanks for sharing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    The small amount time frames are the risky and stressful and having not any important role in winning the profitable results so we should to keep our trade away from these kinds of methods that are totally wastage of our time and always burn our money completely
    I agree on this because such system is an easy ticket to loose our capital in short space of time. It's very good we stay away from such time frame if we don't want to trade wrongly and later put the blame on something else. I don't see how it's possible to make something from the 1 minute system which is why we must be careful and therefore look out for the possible means to avoid wasting time with such system that can easily bring up more loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I agree on this because such system is an easy ticket to loose our capital in short space of time. It's very good we stay away from such time frame if we don't want to trade wrongly and later put the blame on something else. I don't see how it's possible to make something from the 1 minute system which is why we must be careful and therefore look out for the possible means to avoid wasting time with such system that can easily bring up more loss.
    Poor time frame poor analysis, that is a lot more simple to be understand. Because for instance, those trend movement we'll see on the little time frame, being the fact that the trend is our friend, but on the little time frame, we can see that they can't be trusted and there is no way they can be reliable, hence making traders to loss more money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    One minute strategy is good and profitable but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading experience.In Forex business every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.One minute strategy is suitable for the scalper traders for making fast capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    A trading strategy is the first step of our trading career so, we always have need to be serious before choosing any trading system. We always have need to choose a trading system which is totally based on our interest. Then we are able to learn it properly. Any trading system which is based on Lower time frame it's totally bad and waste of time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Traders can not do general market analysis on one minute time frame. Market direction and strong support resistance levels should be done on H4 and D1 time frames. But when market analysis is done so traders can use any time frame for making trading decisions but they must know general market direction and trade accordingly.

Not allowed!

Page 339 of 384 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349 ... LastLast