Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    This is the great strategy and this is the best way to earn a lots of money . the forex trading with the multi time is the best way to trade .we easily earn a lots of money . h1 strategy is the best way of earning . The forex 1 minute strategy is the risky strategy and risk rewards a lots of money .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    One minute time frame can be good only for scalpers but scalpers use five minute time frames very often too. Traders should concentrate on higher time frames if they want to use other strategies that are not scalping. H4 and D1 time frames will show better where the market goes and what trader can expect during the session.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Forex 1 minute strategy is not suitable in winning success so this is not the powerful strategy because any one cant take the better chances of winning by using these smaller time frame methods so for us this is not easy to work rightly and never easy to obtain success with follow the smaller time frame methods .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    The time frame uses in trading is so much important for trading because if we are making use of the wrong time frame in trading then we are sure of getting poor trading signals. Therefore the more we make use of the higher time frame in trading then the more we can have a strong signal. I therefore knowing this, haven't been using the lesser time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    I agree that it is wise not to use these lowest time frames but not all traders are mature enough to go with the higher time frames. We should make note that with the H1 and H4 strategy we can achieve higher levels of accuracy in our trading and achieve better profits. Those traders who cannot do analysis and have discipline do scalping for earning fast short term profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Success with the 1 minute time frame is very longer because of trader impatience and absence of trade system we never have to build any system with it if we have knowledge and have enough practice about other strategies so it will give trader opportunity to work and our trade plan is going to be successful .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The forex 1 minute strategy is the best strategy of the trading ,we easily earn a lots of money from the forex . the forex trading is just like money making machine . we easily earn a lots of money when we use this strategy in the trading . this strategy need a lot of patient to earn money .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAUDHRY View Post
    The forex 1 minute strategy is the best strategy of the trading ,we easily earn a lots of money from the forex . the forex trading is just like money making machine . we easily earn a lots of money when we use this strategy in the trading . this strategy need a lot of patient to earn money .
    It is a waste of time to say that we will be trading the market with the 1 minute time frame, i do not agree to that. Many traders will be losing, this is part of the reason for them to be losing, they will not know on time, they will only be making arguments about it. I will like to trade only larger time frames, they are the best for every trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The forex 1 minute strategy is mostly used by big traders , they earn a lots of money from the forex trading . i cannot like to use those risky way of earning and we cannot earn money without working . The patient is the key to become a successful . patient gives a lots of money from the forex .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    If we understand that the true essence of what we are here to do on the forex market, there are certain time frame that we won't even give consideration, this is why we should ensure that money management is what guides us because if this is how we trade, then we would never consider a time frame as one minute to be anything of significant for us.

Not allowed!

Page 401 of 402 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402 LastLast