Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    I am not thinking any one minute time frame strategy can give us profit. because forex trading is the most risky business and we have need to be aware that doing trade for one minute time frame analysis is full of risk and just wasting our time and money so we have need to stay away from this type of analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    I am not thinking any one minute time frame strategy can give us profit. because forex trading is the most risky business and we have need to be aware that doing trade for one minute time frame analysis is full of risk and just wasting our time and money so we have need to stay away from this type of analysis.
    One minute time frames are good for scalping strategies and during the news when there is very high volatility and market moves very fast. But during normal market conditions and when normal size of lot is used so it is better to use higher time frames because market can move 50-70 pips and trader will earn normal money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    I always avoid to trade with these strategies which are highly risky and not secured much so earning money through these risky methods is not an easy task for every trader and no one can take the better working way by using these strategies which are poor in functions and we will not get the better results from them at any cost .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    It is very hard to make consistent profit when trading with 1 minute chart, this chart is not clear so it will be hard to make money from it, if we want to trade and make money consistently we must choose to trade with high time frame, the 1 minute strategy is too risky and it will be impossible for us to make money from it consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Forex 1 minute strategy is always risky in use and not the better option to trade here so we have to make use the better strategies an having the skills of learning with using the 1 minute strategy is not easy to get the better results also through these risky methods but consistent working on them and to previously practiced well all important to obtain success surely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I dont think that we should call this strategy best because this strategy is poorly functioned for us and no one trader is here that have the friendly relation with the 1 minute strategy so i dont think soo to work on the 1 minute strategy is safe and secured for winning because we cant attain any chances of success from it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    There are so many and different strategies in Forex. every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading. One minute strategy is very good and profitable. but, making money by using this strategy is not easy for trader therefore many traders avoid to use the one minute strategy. One minute strategy is good for those trader who want to earn fast capital in Forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I never want to use lower time frames in my trading because they are never help to make big profit on this business. If we want to make big profit on this business then we must choose low risky trading methods in trading that are help us to make every day big profit on this business and make its possible for us to get success on this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Lower timeframes quite often offer opportunities to get into the position with the best possible risk-reward ratio. That is why it is important to use lower timeframes even if you are swing/mid-term trader. The main idea is to use higher timeframe for general analysis and then move to lower timeframes to see it in details and find the best place to enter the position. Of course. some the traders could say that price movement on the lowers timeframe is just a noise since it has no grounds in fundamentals. Partially this is true since changes on the lower timeframe take place because of changes in supply and demand in particular moment. At the same time, it makes lower timeframes quite popular among those traders who are not familiar enough with fundamental analysis to be able to develop and apply complicated strategies based on both fundamental and technical data. In fact, 1M timeframe is the main one for scalpers and most of daytraders using strategies based on candlestick patterns and indicators. The main advantage of such strategies is that they do not require large initial capital and could be easily backtested using special software like Forex Tester allowing trader to check the performance of the strategy in long-term perspective using historical data provided by the borkers, while it is almost impossible to backtest strategies on fundamentals (in fact, the only thing you can do is to find several situation when the same fundamental events took place and check the market reaction, but keep in mind that this would not be accurate enough since the price influenced by numerous factors for all the time).
    Thus, trading on lower timeframes using main principles of technical analysis and properly tested indicators-based strategies is the best solution for newbie traders with limited trading capital.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    One minute strategy to using one minute time frame and i think its really dangerously because in one minute time frame there are so many fake signal and if you still want to trade on that time frame should you dont make a big target..

Not allowed!

Page 402 of 402 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402