Forex 1-Minute Strategy - Page 390
Page 390 of 402 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4019

Thread: Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I think you are right because trading with 1 minute time frame is not suitable for trade so it will always good and possible for trade safely , i always like to use different time frame for building our trade strategy but i realize that the use of 1 minute time frame is not safe for trade we never get good advantage from it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    I have got to know that any thing that has to do with the use of the smaller time frame is going to be a great problem to traders and that will be the possible cause for most of the losses. I will suggest that we avoid trading with the use of anything that has to do with the little time frame but should be focused with the higher time frame trading approach method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    No one is like to work with lower time frames because lower time frames are never give us profit but if you are use higher time frames in trading you will definitely get easy success on this business. Higher time frames are always give us good result in trading that is reason you also need to choose higher time frames in trading to earn big profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    I think you are right because trading with 1 minute time frame is not suitable for trade so it will always good and possible for trade safely , i always like to use different time frame for building our trade strategy but i realize that the use of 1 minute time frame is not safe for trade we never get good advantage from it .
    this time frame have not any good meaning and i take this time frame just for binary trading when we use this time frame make sure you use it for binary, in forex trading we should use minimum 15m time frame and more then this just for scalping otherwise for long term trading we can use h4 and more then this, so this is way of trading we should keep the right way, if we do not have right way we can lose simply

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    The moment the traders gets to learn that time frame is so much important then the better for them because in a nutshell, the smaller time frame will be prone to show fast market movement and with those fast market movement. I don't think that any trader will be able to Identify what really the market is doing and then the decisions they should be making.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    We will just be wasting our time and hard earn money, trading on the 1 minute time frame because an accurate analysis cannot take place in the 1 minute time frame, we can do better in this market by using higher time frames, if we want to scalp the least time frame we should be using is the 15M time frame, the 1 minute time frame is not suitable for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    We must adopt a trade strategy that is secured for winning profitable trade but if we choose a wrong method which is opposite to our abilities an working capacities the we will never ever be able to accomplished our plan and our desires so we need to pick a trade strategy which must be safe and helpful to reducing the loses with preventing the effects of risks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    For us this is really a big deal to get perfections in the results while choosing the 1 minute strategies and people get ignoring these methods due to the way that we only lose the money from them and there is not any supportive way to get the unlimited profit rates easily so we can lose money from these methods .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Forex 1 minute strategy is actually just a way to fun to trade with it and never helpful for us to make earning also from it because this is really challenging and very tough strategy for use and nobody here could make the stronger methods by working on these charts so these are highly risky and imperfect methods for working safely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    I think short term strategy is not best and perfect from long term strategy so more than time trader like and prefer higher time frame strategy for daily basic getting success on forex trading business. If you can seriously work on the stock market and daily basic good learning about all trading method or style well then you can easily develop short term successful strategy for trading on this business.

Not allowed!

Page 390 of 402 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400 ... LastLast