Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Forex trade no strategy based on 1 minute because it is very small time period and there is no clear market movement , we have to learn well and use longer strategy for this purpose more efforts we put to trade for learning will be more profitable and will give trade better trade option in this regard .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    one minute strategy is very attractive because it can give you money quickly and you can learn a good money by gaining small profit consistently but it is also very risky because you have a short time to analyse the market and it needs a strong strategy that can beat the market with strong analysis so a newbie should avoid it without any experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by majoy View Post
    one minute strategy is very attractive because it can give you money quickly and you can learn a good money by gaining small profit consistently but it is also very risky because you have a short time to analyse the market and it needs a strong strategy that can beat the market with strong analysis so a newbie should avoid it without any experience.
    I must say, that is a wrong concept and for a wrong way to trade. I don't see anything attractive on the little time frame as the one minute because I find it to be more noisy and so will lead to losing of funds if I may say. I don't even make reference to the 1 hour time frame, some times I make to the 4 hour but I see the daily more comfortable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I must say, that is a wrong concept and for a wrong way to trade. I don't see anything attractive on the little time frame as the one minute because I find it to be more noisy and so will lead to losing of funds if I may say. I don't even make reference to the 1 hour time frame, some times I make to the 4 hour but I see the daily more comfortable.
    A lot of people in the forex market with different goals and dreams. Some wants to take trade on the forex market at every day some want to be able to depend on forex earnings, so they must trade consistently. I agree with your made point that the people who seem to last more longer in forex are those who has seen more value on trading with the higher time frame. Therein we have solid trading results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the one minute strategy gives the chance on trader to works on extent as might to defines of one with decision on strategy with the money management as displacing the distinct on odds level to work on following returns as the previous bet to gains on collectives as referring the nominal results of profit with the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    A lot of people in the forex market with different goals and dreams. Some wants to take trade on the forex market at every day some want to be able to depend on forex earnings, so they must trade consistently. I agree with your made point that the people who seem to last more longer in forex are those who has seen more value on trading with the higher time frame. Therein we have solid trading results.
    That actually is a wrong approach, the best way to see the market that will enable us make money is to look at it on the long term and see the benefits in trading with discipline and patient. Any say we start trading with the little time frame as mentioned here with the intention for daily profits, that will mark the beginning of the losses we will get. Lets don't be in such a hurry to earn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    That actually is a wrong approach, the best way to see the market that will enable us make money is to look at it on the long term and see the benefits in trading with discipline and patient. Any say we start trading with the little time frame as mentioned here with the intention for daily profits, that will mark the beginning of the losses we will get. Lets don't be in such a hurry to earn.
    I believe that experience has a way of making us do the right and correct thing, because when we lack the experience we tend to trade in any manner we want to trade. I have been able to learn and see that the thing you said is true, if we want to earn money then we pay good attention to the longer time frame, that is what that pays big time and slowly too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I believe that experience has a way of making us do the right and correct thing, because when we lack the experience we tend to trade in any manner we want to trade. I have been able to learn and see that the thing you said is true, if we want to earn money then we pay good attention to the longer time frame, that is what that pays big time and slowly too.
    Longer time frame and smaller time frames both trader we use in this market we trade well , without proper attention in this market about pattern and different strategies which we are using for trade in this way we should make trade properly and will be more profitable for us , we give importance to ever aspect so it will be profitable for us .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    i think one minute strategy is more risky for a trader because to get a profitable trade you need a good experience and deeply knowledge about the market you can follow a good indicators that can give you signals in right direction and you can decide your enter and exit position very carefully it can give you profit quickly but it can also give you lose quickly so be careful while adopt such strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4
    scalping trading is a good strategy to get money quickly and you can get a big profit also with some small profit consistently but it is also very risky as compared to long time frame you need exact analyses from the market and using good indicators that can give you results simultaneously if you can practice it in demo than you build confidence to adopt this strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 402 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast