Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    I don't know if I can stand the movement of the one minute time frame, come to think about it, the time frame would be really moving fast and with such fast movement, you would only get to make wrong analysis and mistakes. But it is more appropriate to make analysis on the daily time frame wherein you can see the actual general market movement.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Well, if we want to make money with the trading strategies we have in the market then we can earn a lot of money with the use of the higher time frame. There is no gain in making use of the one minute time frame. First of all it is noisy and by that, it goes against the rules of seeing a clean clear chart. The basic support and resistance can't hold on the one minute time frame.
    Every time frames of forex chart can make income to traders, but some will not be consistent in making the income for us. The lower time frame is not good to make the income for us, it can not let the income to be consistent, it is bad for traders using it. I was using lower time frames too, it was what i used to scalp forex field, but it was all my account that i lose for many times and it is more than 2 years of losing for me. This makes me know that trading forex is best on higher time frames only.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The only time that I remember that the one minute time frame exists is when I am in an extremely losing situation where I now frantically check what is happening in virtually all the different TF because I am looking for a reason to remain in the trade and make profits, but for more than 90% of the time, I never get what I want. Those that trade this morning sir time frame are essentially scalpers that are looking for a quick means to earn from trading, although it can provide us with many chance to trade per day, the disadvantage far outweigh the advantage from whichever direction we look at it from.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    One minute trading strategy is not helpful for traders and this time frame is not tell us any thing about market trend. Forex market is very risky business in which we must care of our money and use some useful and reliable trading methods for get success on it but if you are use one minute time frame which tell traders nothing and they will lose their money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    With just a minute time frame we can have a better clue about this market and there is nothing we can really do except to go over to higher time frames to catch the vibes of the market. Such time frame as one minute will make no sense in our trade and its like trying to trade blindly. Even scalpers don't have this time frame suite them unless they start looking from the 15 min time frame and above.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    It won't be easy to make money with 1 minute chart before we can trade and make money consistently we need to use the higher chart, to analyze the chart very well with 1 minutes strategy is not easy before we can analyze the chart very well and accurate we need to use higher chart such as the 1-4 h chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    To make accurate analysis of the forex market you need to make sure that you use a good time frame, 1 minutes chart cannot be use to analyze the market chart properly, you need to make sure that you use higher time frame if you want to analyze the market chart very well cause only then your analysis will be very accurate.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    To make accurate analysis of the forex market you need to make sure that you use a good time frame, 1 minutes chart cannot be use to analyze the market chart properly, you need to make sure that you use higher time frame if you want to analyze the market chart very well cause only then your analysis will be very accurate.
    Good time frame will assist us to make quality analysis, it is the traders who are using wrong time frame that will make much mistake. It is higher time frames that are good for trading, the lower time frames are bad. I don't know what 1 minute chart can offer to us that will be correct too, it can not be correct due to the small nature of that time frame. I trade 1d chart and i enjoy it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    The strategy that we are making use of will hugely be affected when we are making use of the wrong time frame when trading. So, therefore that is the reason why the traders needs to appreciate the use of the higher time frame in trading, because with the least time frame, you are going to make a whole lot of mistakes and wrong choices in making analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    One minutes trading strategy is not helpful for traders and this time frame is not give us any trend. The most important thing for traders to know the market trend and understand its movement. Traders are find the market trend only when we re use higher time frame the lower time frame are never help traders to know market trend.

Not allowed!

Page 55 of 402 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast