Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    At present am not love to trade with small time frame. As far I know there are more profitable trading method which keep the trader fresh and inspire to forex. But I don not know how to apply 200 EM Indicator from Trading Terminal. Anybody can help me about the subject.
    The smaller time frame Isn't what we need to become a successful trader. If we ever want to become a successful trader, we need more of the higher time frame. We need to learn how to take patient to the way we trade and avoid trading with the little time frame because they will be the reason for our losses. The frequency of the little time frame will be so higher that we can not make good analysis on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The smaller time frame Isn't what we need to become a successful trader. If we ever want to become a successful trader, we need more of the higher time frame. We need to learn how to take patient to the way we trade and avoid trading with the little time frame because they will be the reason for our losses. The frequency of the little time frame will be so higher that we can not make good analysis on it.
    The smaller time frames are making some traders to be successful, we can use it and what i have learned is that it is more promising when it comes to making more money for traders. It is not good in my opinion to trade the 1 minute chart too, it is a micro chart, it will not give traders what they need in the long run. That is the time frame i do not like.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    everyone deserves the right to choose which time frames they want to use for their trading. success can only determined by real proofs in live trading and able to stay longer in market. we are not defined as a good trader when we are good in theories but really bad in trading. i believe there are traders who able to trade with 1 minute time frames because if it is useless then there is no need for this business to provide such time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    i think it is a very attractive strategy for those traders who want to be earn money quickly because it is very short time period to get profit and you can also get a small profit consistently by making a strong prediction about the market but it is also very risky because you have no time to analyse the market and your enter and exit point is very important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    for me it is very risky and very difficult to understand the market for one minute here you need deep knowledge and experience about the market because without proper learning you only face lose in this strategy so try to take minimum risk while follow such type of strategy in which you are confused about your lose or profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    it is amazing trading system that i ever been view in my trading career only one minute strategy and you can lose and win but it is also very risky because it is very short time frame that you say to follow and may be you miss your entry and exit position in quickly working and you lose your money in just few seconds but it is very quick way to earn profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 13
    1 minute time frame is too small and may you can scalp on this time with small target 2 or 3 pips only, I don't make an entry on this time frame I prefer to use m5 and m15 to determine level to entry open order so I think only a scalper with very small target used this time frame. this time frame more suitable for binary option trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    1 minute time frame is too small and may you can scalp on this time with small target 2 or 3 pips only, I don't make an entry on this time frame I prefer to use m5 and m15 to determine level to entry open order so I think only a scalper with very small target used this time frame. this time frame more suitable for binary option trading.
    Yes, that time frame is too small, i do not know what traders are doing with it. Some traders are saying it is good for their trading, but till now, i do not know how possibly i could use it and make my money through it. The last time i tried it was 2 months ago, and i planned myself with it. I still blamed myself despite the plan, i do not do such thing again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i will never recommend to anyone for this type of strategy, actually if we have this type of strategy we can not take a right decision, in 1m chart there is no candlestick pattern there is nothing more, market can go at any side, so its on us and we should trade on good charts for good understanding and from long time frames we can understand just otherwise this is just bad idea from my opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i think this strategy is very excellent because it is a quick profit, but only experts and experienced people can do this ,so its good for people who are well experienced in forex trading as they can predict market very well, your decision making should be very quick for that. So experience can give anyone big opportunities by this strategy

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 372 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast