Forex 1-Minute Strategy - Page 379
Page 379 of 402 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4019

Thread: Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I never prefer to use smaller time frames in trading and I never see a trader is use one minute time frame. Higher time frames are give us market clear movement and use market clear movement traders will make every day big pips profit and their success is become easy. Only those trading strategies are give us money in which we will work with good and strong trading plans.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Knowledge and trading experience is very important in trading with any strategy. One minute strategy in no way going to fetch any positive results, they are used by scalpers who are always big losers. One minute time frames are not suitable for trend trading, it is more suitable for one-minute strategies and scalping but we should use the higher time frame for efficient results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    From my learning as a trader the time frame is so much important and such time frame as the one minute time frame shouldn't be used in trading, due to the fact that the time frame will carry a lot of false movement and making analysis on it can't be strong as expected. Do, when a trader is making use of it, then they are doing that at their own risks and will mostly loss a lot of their money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    This is highly risky and unreliable for everybody to keep supportive winning results by using the 1 minute charts because this is impossible for us to define the trade process in the accurate form by using the 1 minute very smallest time frame that is worst in actions and to trade well by them is also impossible so we must never work with that methods which are inaccurate and unsafe for all .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    This is a very brilliant trading system to me . I love the combination of the moving average with the trend of the market, it makes it look so classical, but from my observation, this can only be used when the market is less volatile since it is on the 1 minute time frame. This is one of the time frame that i fear most among al the time frames in the market , so if you are using the same time frame to make god trades, then i have to give you a thumb up sir.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    The 1 minute trading strategy is a very volatile one and requires a lot of concentration from the trader,if you are the type that is not mentally alert then the 1 minute trading chart might not be for you for me. i do not even go there because price movement happens so fast i do not think i can cope.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    The 1 minute strategy is not correct and safe way to earn money because to take success is not easy for us by using these strategies and without knowing the factors and without ability to tackle the trend we cannot avail any good opportunity for winning success from these methods .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    The 1 minute strategy is not correct and safe way to earn money because to take success is not easy for us by using these strategies and without knowing the factors and without ability to tackle the trend we cannot avail any good opportunity for winning success from these methods .
    I know that the trading of the 1 minute strategy is not correct, this is what is making forex traders to lose. The forex traders who will be trading with the 1 minute strategy are traders who are not just serious with trading, they will be losing if the care is not taken. We can get to trade forex field with the good forex system, and we can get to trade the forex field with the best time frame if we want it to work for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Yes one minute strategy is very risky and stressful strategy and stress has so much bad impact on our trading.Forex trading is not easy and simple trader has to do hard work for getting success demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge.One minute strategy is suitable for the part time traders for making fast capital.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    We need to take note and understand this business, whereas taking note to know that the time frame will always affect the way we get to handle the business, therefore we need to know that the more higher the time frame that we are making use of, then the more solid our analysis could be and when a traders analysis is that strong and profitable, then they can become successful in the business.

Not allowed!

Page 379 of 402 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389 ... LastLast