Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    I think one minute strategy is a lot of risky for a bargainer as a result of to urge a profitable trade you wish an honest expertise and deeply data concerning the market you will|you'll|you'll be able to follow an honest indicators which will provide you with signals in right direction and you'll decide your enter and exit position terribly fastidiously it can provide you with profit quickly, however, it may also provide you with lose quickly thus use caution whereas adopting such strategy.
    Its a very cool strategy for us in which we are use the one minute time frame in our trading. If we are use this time frame then scalping is the best way of trading for us. We can target only 3 to 5 pips with htis time frame and our stop is also 3 to 5 pips in our every trade. This strategy is very risky and traders cannot get success in this business if they are follow this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Its a very cool strategy for us in which we are use the one minute time frame in our trading. If we are use this time frame then scalping is the best way of trading for us. We can target only 3 to 5 pips with htis time frame and our stop is also 3 to 5 pips in our every trade. This strategy is very risky and traders cannot get success in this business if they are follow this strategy.
    could be waste of time if we keep getting small target on each trades while we can easily get more profits if we able to patience a little bit. i don't want to say scalping is bad because here i want to press things in realistic way if only we can be patient enough while trading, i think we can turn our scalping trading into swing or day trading which cost us less trades but give us more earning. from scalping we may trade until 10 times a day to get about 5 pips on each trade. but with swing trades we could easily get 50 pips in total from 2 trades only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefano View Post
    could be waste of time if we keep getting small target on each trades while we can easily get more profits if we able to patience a little bit. i don't want to say scalping is bad because here i want to press things in realistic way if only we can be patient enough while trading, i think we can turn our scalping trading into swing or day trading which cost us less trades but give us more earning. from scalping we may trade until 10 times a day to get about 5 pips on each trade. but with swing trades we could easily get 50 pips in total from 2 trades only.
    i guess there is no waste time to trade with take small target and even become a realistic target when it can be easier achieved by traders and as long as they can keep it stable and consistently and many facts there are many scalpers who had already made the success too,
    and also for me better to trade with using scalping or short time trading and the reasons that scalping make me flexible to enter the market and get more chances to book the profit, and as long as we keep trading safely, using good MM, then we can continue trading with good ideas
    but make sure that we just enter the market with good reasons, understand and consider some aspects which is important to validate our trading ideas

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    The strategy we are to be making use of has to be the strategy been used on the higher time frame. I have tried some time ago, using the little time frame and I experienced that even wth best strategy I was using, I was not able to have any thing good made out of the market and then I got to know that time frame is so much important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 228
    [lang=ar]Well I understand you are a newbie
    so when explaining a strategy, the explanation should include some basic points so anyone can understand and use it
    First you have to talk about take profit
    Secondly you have to talk about stop loss
    Also, you should explain how to enter trades[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The strategy we are to be making use of has to be the strategy been used on the higher time frame. I have tried some time ago, using the little time frame and I experienced that even wth best strategy I was using, I was not able to have any thing good made out of the market and then I got to know that time frame is so much important.
    yes of course time frame really matter a lot long time frames always helpful to get success and its not very risky to trade with long time frames ,long time frames also give us proper technical analysis of the market that analysis is the base of good decisions without analysis of the market no one can win a hansom profit ,so i personally use and like long time frames more than short time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    yes of course time frame really matter a lot long time frames always helpful to get success and its not very risky to trade with long time frames ,long time frames also give us proper technical analysis of the market that analysis is the base of good decisions without analysis of the market no one can win a hansom profit ,so i personally use and like long time frames more than short time frames.
    Its true that time frame are so much matter in this business if we are not follow them then we cannot earn any thing in forex. If we want earning in this business then we must need to follow a suitable time fame in our trading then every thing is easy for us. If we want trade with one minute time frame then we must need to know that its very risky for us.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    I am a price action trader and I can tell that there is no good in making use of such time frame when trading, which means that there is nothing we can achieve from it, because we need a more simple chart, the one minute chart will not be simple, it will be mostly filled with noisy movement and I don't think any one can understand the movement. I will stick to a higher time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    I am a price action trader and I can tell that there is no good in making use of such time frame when trading, which means that there is nothing we can achieve from it, because we need a more simple chart, the one minute chart will not be simple, it will be mostly filled with noisy movement and I don't think any one can understand the movement. I will stick to a higher time frame.
    Its true that when we are use only one minutes time frame in our trading then we cannot earn any good profit from this business. This is really risky for traders to earn profit in forex within one minute time frame. I cannot understand that what is our target if we are use one minutes strategy. In this way we can only earn one or two pips profit in our single trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    I love everything about the strategy but 1m time frame ! I will never carry out analysis of the market on 1m chart because market is extremely noisy on that time frame and beside I am not a scalp trader . I appreciate you for sharing this , your strategy looks nice so I will look for the way to make this works on higher time frames not minding how long it will take me to accomplish the assignment . It takes someone to start an idea or a theory and it takes another man to continue from where it stops to improve on the existing work.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 373 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast