Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

Cool Forex 1-Minute Strategy

Hello traders

This is my first thread :D i will explain a very simple profitable Strategy

important : take-profit from 10 to 15 pips

This strategy depended on 2 steps :

1- Using the 200 moving average for trend trading .

Attachment 20416

2- Drawing the trend line

Now let’s take a look at a trend line that was drawn during a downtrend after its broke we entry buy

Attachment 20417

hit take-profit .

Attachment 20418

* The validity of currency pairs: every currency pair.
    * Time frame:1 minute.
    * indicator: 200 MA (available on Meta-trader 4).
    * Preferred sessions: All .

I'm sorry to not explaining more because I'm beginning any question, happy to answer .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by +greenpip View Post
    The time frame is so much of importance to the way each and every trader does their business, we need to actually make good use of the time frame so that we don't loss our money, if you are to make use of the forex one minute time frame then you possibly will not see the chart in full and which could in return lead to you losing your money, if a trader wants to earn money and become successful, it has to do with the right time frame.
    If we want use the one minute strategy then we cannot earn good profit from this business. In this strategy we cannot make any good analysis because this is so much small time frame. If we want trade on this market in good way then we must need use at least one hour time frame. In this way we can easily make good analysis of this market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    If we want use the one minute strategy then we cannot earn good profit from this business. In this strategy we cannot make any good analysis because this is so much small time frame. If we want trade on this market in good way then we must need use at least one hour time frame. In this way we can easily make good analysis of this market.
    It is true because i didn't see anything positive in one minute strategy because there is no trend identification no trend finding and not useful for support and resistance level these all are important part for trading and we will solved them with learning and knowledge that will be useful and more effective for trade we use long term candle and chart for trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by +greenpip View Post
    The time frame is so much of importance to the way each and every trader does their business, we need to actually make good use of the time frame so that we don't loss our money, if you are to make use of the forex one minute time frame then you possibly will not see the chart in full and which could in return lead to you losing your money, if a trader wants to earn money and become successful, it has to do with the right time frame.
    That is what most traders don't know about the business, they want to make fast money from the market, that is the reason why they are making use of the one minute time frame. Apparently, there is no analysis that can be done successfully on such time frame, those traders that thinks they can make use of it and then make fast money will only end up losing their money , we need time frame that has more meaning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That is what most traders don't know about the business, they want to make fast money from the market, that is the reason why they are making use of the one minute time frame. Apparently, there is no analysis that can be done successfully on such time frame, those traders that thinks they can make use of it and then make fast money will only end up losing their money , we need time frame that has more meaning.
    There is no way of making fast amount of money from forex trading, the best the traders can do is to avoid it. One minute time frame does not sound good to me as well. Scalping is one strategy that can be used with it, but then again we see that no much scalpers are making use of it as they all make use of the 15 minutes and above.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    I wouldn't want to waste my time thinking of making use of such trading strategy when in the market. Because such strategy don't work and alot more traders that believe that they can make use of such trading method with the one minute charts are losing huge amount of money. Lets keep aside the need to make money immediately and get to focus on long term trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    I wouldn't want to waste my time thinking of making use of such trading strategy when in the market. Because such strategy don't work and alot more traders that believe that they can make use of such trading method with the one minute charts are losing huge amount of money. Lets keep aside the need to make money immediately and get to focus on long term trading.
    One minutes strategy is not good for us because in this time frame if we are make analysis then we cannot earn more then 5 to 10 pips. If we want big earning in this business like 50 pips 100 pips from a trade then we need to use high time frame. Daily and weekly time frames are best for us to make long term analysis of this market and earn big profit easily from this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    We have different charts that can be used for money making and so far so good any one that is serious about making money in forex business should not budget making use of the one minute time frame, because it does not make any sense to me, I don't see the possible means by which traders can make use of it in a useful profitable way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    I am also in the business so that I can make good amount of money from the business. Trading with the right time frame is one of the basic needed thing that all traders has to make use of. Because the wrong time frame will give wrong information on the trend and the market movement, we will always fall for the false movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    it is a very attractive strategy for those traders who want to be earn money quickly because it is very short time period to get profit and you can also get a small profit consistently by making a strong prediction about the market but it is also very risky because you have no time to analyse the market and your enter and exit point is very important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    it is a very attractive strategy for those traders who want to be earn money quickly because it is very short time period to get profit and you can also get a small profit consistently by making a strong prediction about the market but it is also very risky because you have no time to analyse the market and your enter and exit point is very important.
    Since I have learned that making analysis is one of the most important aspect of trading, it has ever since then got to me that using the little time frame was going to be just waste of time and most of all money as well. Because it is far more better to always learn on trading with the right higher time frame which has higher chances of getting us good market analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 402 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast