Pin bar? Not again - Page 3
Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pin bar? Not again

well the Forum member of best value trader, hello , i want say First thanks, and i have being trying to follow that issue of pin bar so many time so but i am still to know get succeed, and i don't often to trade pin bar ,and also many time i see it on chart it seen like there is very volatile market so that has messed up the trading chart.

PinBar can give accurate signal for the next movement in price but you must use proper time frame when you're using pinbar candlestick as pattern of candlestick to give signal for reversal movement. Different time frame can be different and it will be more accurate if you're using higher time frame. I suggested to use at least H1 Time Frame if you want to use candlestick pattern because lower time frame is not clear to describe real market's direction of price.

Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    If you have low risk in trade, you have both small loss and small probability of that loss.
    I'm totally agree with this one. If we want to make a high profit, then we must invest big amount of money and the probability of loss is also high. It is better than having a small amount of money but intend to make a million dollar quick with less process. If we only have small money in our trading account, then small profit is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I'm totally agree with this one. If we want to make a high profit, then we must invest big amount of money and the probability of loss is also high. It is better than having a small amount of money but intend to make a million dollar quick with less process. If we only have small money in our trading account, then small profit is possible.
    No, it's not always using high risk and high lot size to gain big amount of money. You can use proper money management but you should have good skill of trading and timing to open and close position so you can win more than before with trading in many different condition of market using many strategies.

If you're winning more than before with same TP and SL, so your profit will be bigger with same risk that you used in every transaction. Example : you're scalping in sideways condition and then you're using news trading strategy when there is high impact news, it could double your profit if you can trade well with both strategies.

We know the pin bar is the candlestick patter name, if you are see that the pin bar so then we are open position flowing the pin bar. Every trader want to use pinbar strategy. It is very impotent. it is part of technical analyzing. But Pin bar works but not all the time. So trade with your own risk.

Trader
    Pin bars are usually reaction to demand and supply area but bigger tails with bullish close and next candle confirmations give high probability reversal specially if it is a double bottom or channel line overshooting at the daily low

regards

Trader
    I still like the occasional use pinbar but this should be at the area of ​​support and resistance levels so that the probability is higher and the use of a large time frame will make confirmation more valid, but if the outside area of ​​support or resistance may be rethought because it could be less valid .

I think it is a very big loss if we didn't put a stop loss because we can loss all of our capital but if this hummer with a good trend it will loss a lot of profit if we don't put a take a profit too because I think it take a some seconds and the market go back to same trend or way and I think it make by some news or something like that but we have to use the take a profit and stop loss to can success in this

Trader
    on the day yesterday I still see pinbar on EURUSD pair I saw in H1 and is good enough to be used as an opening position signal but of course we have to limit our profit after I count but we can still get more than 10 pips in exchange trading using pinbar, the higher time frame used normally be more valid.

Banned
    dear friend, can we call hammer as the spike ? because at this point, the market move so faster and especially when the news is released, and is hammer always indicate that the trend will change the direction and move back ? and what condition which will make the situation like it ?

Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast