Pin bar? Not again - Page 142
Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142
Results 1,411 to 1,417 of 1417

Thread: Pin bar? Not again

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Pin bars have sometimes been seen with a mindset that they cannot fail, now that is the trap which many traders get themselves into, there is no holy grail in this business, any strategy is capable of failing regardless of how perfect it might sound, you can't consistently lose money with pin bar and call it the best, you need to change your orientation with it, price action is going to be a lot worse if we don't think that there are some grey areas we need to tidy up before we trade.
    i think no way of trading will be fail if we use it after learning, here in successful we can find all type of traders some are short term trader, some are long term trader, some are scalpers, some are news trading, some are price action traders so everyone can earn in any way but if we learn, but some ways can be more easy, some can be more profitable so it can be determine by traders priority

Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    i think no way of trading will be fail if we use it after learning, here in successful we can find all type of traders some are short term trader, some are long term trader, some are scalpers, some are news trading, some are price action traders so everyone can earn in any way but if we learn, but some ways can be more easy, some can be more profitable so it can be determine by traders priority
    When you came out with this mindset, then you might thinking there won't be any errors will happen to us because we've used our strategy after we finish our learning with it. Wrong. Because market always got the chance to give us wrong trades and we'll never able to keep the consistency to stay at full winning. Understand that humans are vulnerable to mistakes and depend only strategies you really trust.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    When you came out with this mindset, then you might thinking there won't be any errors will happen to us because we've used our strategy after we finish our learning with it. Wrong. Because market always got the chance to give us wrong trades and we'll never able to keep the consistency to stay at full winning. Understand that humans are vulnerable to mistakes and depend only strategies you really trust.
    No matter what the strategy is the market remains invincible and respecting this, things have to be managed with proper planning. Every strategy gives losses, but the point is how much the profits exceed the losses. Because we can only count on our success by taking into account only the profits that exceed our losses. It should be borne in mind that market can not be accurately predicted and hence risk management.

Pin bar is one of the candlestick pattern which I know that we can make good use of and then in general trading means we are using when trading, I personally make use of the pin bar with the use of the price action trading method and so far so good, it has been such a good way by which I have learned to trade with and of which has been so much profitable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Pin bar is one of the candlestick pattern which I know that we can make good use of and then in general trading means we are using when trading, I personally make use of the pin bar with the use of the price action trading method and so far so good, it has been such a good way by which I have learned to trade with and of which has been so much profitable for me.
    Yes, the pin bar is one of the important candlestick patterns in forex field, the pin bar is designated to be trading the reversal of the forex prices, it is clear on the pattern in whom we see with the reversal. Forex traders will be working well on the pin bar if the forex trader is using the pin bar within a price action pattern, this can tell the trader the end of a correction, and that will be a good pointer to a trend continuation.

The use of pin bar is one of the approach that the trader should understand. From what I have learned. Experience has shown me that the pin bar works more accurately than other candlestick pattern, therefore making it the kind of candlestick trading method that I think most of the trader should Embrace when trading. I know that we can make use of other methods, however, pin bar is the best.

For almost all traders scam brokers is a big problem. As they always try to cheat their clients. And many traders are victim by the scammers in Forex market. For scam brokers many people misunderstand Forex. I choose the scam free trading broker. I choose them for my Forex business because they ensure security of funds as well as investment for all types of trading account holders. I have full security with them.

Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142