Simple Trading System - Page 3
Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Trading System

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192

Smile Simple Trading System

Hello guys, let me introduce myself. I'm an averaging trader. I don't use any indicators for my trade but with simple trading tools such as trend lines and horizontal lines. My chart always clear My daily target start from 30 to 50 pips minimal. In my strategy, I don't set stop loss because I want the price to touch the take profit and I use averaging technique with small lot size started from 0.1 to 0.3 in cent. I will start this strategy using $10.000 demo account. Most of people must be think that trading without setting a stop loss and use averaging technique is too risky but it's not for me. I already have my good MM and RM about this.

I use H1 time frame for entering/ closing from the market and for analyzing. I combine two trend lines to make a butterfly sign. I also use horizontal lines to determine whether the price will pullback or not. When the price break the lines, the price will continue its trend. Otherwise, if the price don't break the lines or only touch it, the price will move reverse. I only trade in Eur/Usd and Gold.

For example: I know that the price will move up, then I buy 0.1 lot. I will keep buying if the price keep going down because I'm sure that the price will go up. I take a lot of opportunities when there is a price correction.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Administrator; 01-14-2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: -

Thumbs Up

5th Day, November 21

Well, it's time to update my thread. I know that I haven't update everything because I'm very busy in the last week. Time is premium, so I better carry on. Yesterday, I opened 20 positions with 0.1 lot size in various levels started from 1.3545 to 1.3563. The only reason why I open so many position because the price was below the butterfly line and impossible to broke the upper line. I won't place any take profit to these positions because but I will leave other position that already have TP. Please check my screenshot.

Attachment 2856

P.S. I will leave all positions in Gold for long term or until it reach my first sell positions at 1312.00.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Finally, all opened positions in EU closed by TP.

Attachment 2858

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I added more positions in EU because I can see that EU is in bearish trend.

Attachment 2868

I will keep placing sell positions if the price keep going up per 1 pip until 20 positions if possible.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I'm setting take profit on today's sell positions in EU at 1.3420.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    we need to know the true trend and we can find it with using higher time frames and then use the smaller time frames to get entry point and also exit point, then we can do trading with follow the trend and maximize it, but sometimes we know that the market talk different, when we see the trend move up but then the market move down and make wider range, for this situatoion, what will you do ? will you set stop loss or let it run with big floating minus and hope the trend will move back and follow your order, or we set hedging to replace stop loss then we have the chances to fix the problem and wait for good moment to convert floating minus to profit ?
    i used EURJPY

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    we need to know the true trend and we can find it with using higher time frames and then use the smaller time frames to get entry point and also exit point, then we can do trading with follow the trend and maximize it, but sometimes we know that the market talk different, when we see the trend move up but then the market move down and make wider range, for this situatoion, what will you do ? will you set stop loss or let it run with big floating minus and hope the trend will move back and follow your order, or we set hedging to replace stop loss then we have the chances to fix the problem and wait for good moment to convert floating minus to profit ?
    i used EURJPY
    Yes you're right. But for me, using H1 time frame is more than enough for me to know the trend. Anyway, I'm just a beginner who try to create my own trading strategy and not sometime did mistakes. I never use stop loss in my trade, it's only take profit. I will let all my positions run with big floating without cutting them loss if I'm sure that the price will move as I predicted. I also never do hedging or locking technique.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    It is been days since my last login and trade in my demo account. I know that all my trade floating minus for long time because I didn't monitor it. Well, I think I failed and lost this time because I'm very very busy and don't have time to trade even to monitor it.

This is the overview of my analysis on EU. I don't trade on Gold for safety reason.
    I will open a new demo account and will keep my trading journal in here.

Attachment 3426

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

4th December 2013

It is time to start the day with fresh demo account but with same strategy

Sell at 1.3596 and 1.3589

Reason:
    1. I can see double top in H4 time frame and I'm sure you know what it means, right It means reversal pattern, the pair will go down.

Attachment 3434

2. I can see in line chart that the price is performing descending movement when I draw trend lines.

Attachment 3435

3. The price is starting to enter the butterfly's wing.

Attachment 3436

P.S.
    I only focus and trade on EU.
    This is my own analysis and everything can be wrong. I'm not responsible if someone lost his money because of using this information.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Well, it seems that the price is going up for 20 pips after 2 news from EUR released. Spanish Service PMI result is good while Italian Service PMI result is bad. This is just a correction because market will go down. I just added 2 more sell positions at 1.3590 and 1.3586. I don't set take profit because I will cut my positions by myself.

Attachment 3506

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Finally, all my sell positions has been closed by take profit. Sorry I didn't update when I set the take profit because I got some connection problem few minutes ago. Thanks to fundamental analysis that support my technical analysis. Cheers

Attachment 3533

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast