Simple Trading System - Page 2
Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Trading System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190

Smile Simple Trading System

Hello guys, let me introduce myself. I'm an averaging trader. I don't use any indicators for my trade but with simple trading tools such as trend lines and horizontal lines. My chart always clear My daily target start from 30 to 50 pips minimal. In my strategy, I don't set stop loss because I want the price to touch the take profit and I use averaging technique with small lot size started from 0.1 to 0.3 in cent. I will start this strategy using $10.000 demo account. Most of people must be think that trading without setting a stop loss and use averaging technique is too risky but it's not for me. I already have my good MM and RM about this.

I use H1 time frame for entering/ closing from the market and for analyzing. I combine two trend lines to make a butterfly sign. I also use horizontal lines to determine whether the price will pullback or not. When the price break the lines, the price will continue its trend. Otherwise, if the price don't break the lines or only touch it, the price will move reverse. I only trade in Eur/Usd and Gold.

For example: I know that the price will move up, then I buy 0.1 lot. I will keep buying if the price keep going down because I'm sure that the price will go up. I take a lot of opportunities when there is a price correction.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Administrator; 01-14-2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: -

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    My friend thanks for your nice post and I think a forex trader needs a strategy to get good profit and I think I could get a good profit if I have a simple and effective strategy. I always use MACD,RSI (14) and Zigzag. I am developing my strategy more and more. But I like your strategy and need to test in my demo account.
    Yes please, test this strategy in demo first to prove whether this strategy is good or not. Just keep in mind that you must write the horizontal lines at specific level and number same like in my screenshot to make this strategy works. You will understand my strategy without my explanation if you pay more attention to it. But if you still need an explanation, I'll also explain it to you I hope this strategy also work for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

3rd Day, November 13

Finally, my sell limit has been triggered. I placed sell limit at 1.3420. And it seems that the price is moving to the next lines but can't break it but only reach it. That's why I will place another sell limit at 1.3450 with same TP 1.3390. I also add 2 sell positions now at 1.3435 and 1.3430 TP 1.3390.

Reason:
    1. The price didn't break the next lines at 1.3455. It means I can place another sell positions because the price will go down for correction or change the trend depending on how big the correction percentage is.
    2. The price still inside the butterfly wing. It means the price will go down. It will go up the price is outside the wing.

Attachment 2708

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

4th Day, November 14

Sorry guys, yesterday I didn't update my trade in here because I'm so busy until today and have less time to spend. Well, guess I have little time now, I would like to show some positions that I already opened from yesterday and today.

EU: too bad that all my short positions in EU couldn't reach my target profit because I forgot to shorten it from 1.3390 to 1.3405. I think I will shorten them now and add more short positions.

Started from yesterday until now and I will change all TP and set it to 1.3405. I already opened 4 short positions on EU. They are:
    1. 1.3450
    2. 1.3454
    3. 1.3477
    4. 1.3483

Reason:
    1. Price failed to break the line in 1.3488, this means the price will go down to reach the lower level.
    2. Price is below the butterfly lines. The price will follow it until it reach specific level.

Attachment 2743

Gold: seems like it started to move up but I don't think it will go for 3000 pips in this week. I'll be patient waiting until it hits my target profit because my first purpose trade in Gold is for long term only. Two days ago, I opened one long position at 1269.24 with same TP like other Gold positions.

Reason:
    1. Some candles are above the butterfly line. The price will go down for 30-60% correction then go up again for more.
    2. Though yesterday the price broke the previous level in 1272.00 but it stopped and started to go up.

Attachment 2744

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello guys, sorry I haven't update my journal because I don't have time to browse the internet. I know most of my positions still opened, I will update it soon in the next day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I will first commend you goodly on this thread Azis Muslim, Any traders that can boldly set his trading result on the thread is really worth it. But with the result i have seen on the trading chart, the amount that you are trading is lower compared to the money you have put to the account ($10,000). Will this worth its time?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    this is good method for trading and it depends on trend and lines that may make good support and resistance levels and it may also looks like price action but trading without stop loss is so risky and it is not advisable to trade with it especially if you will trade with small capital because this may lead a big loss or loss of the whole account so trading with stop is essential to protect your account and survive in this market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I do not learn from this system because it is not a definition of a system to be followed by other traders, what i can only see on it is the averaging that he says, and this will not make a trading work for me. What i can also see is like he is talking about how to manage the account. The demo result is having a little about $100 too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I do not learn from this system because it is not a definition of a system to be followed by other traders, what i can only see on it is the averaging that he says, and this will not make a trading work for me. What i can also see is like he is talking about how to manage the account. The demo result is having a little about $100 too.
    your observation is not surprising, you do not think this trading system is good for you, because it is not your trading system and that does not mean it is a bad trading system because works for the owner. I also cant use this because i never trade without indicators. So the best is for you to discover your own strategy and stick to it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I will first commend you goodly on this thread Azis Muslim, Any traders that can boldly set his trading result on the thread is really worth it. But with the result i have seen on the trading chart, the amount that you are trading is lower compared to the money you have put to the account ($10,000). Will this worth its time?
    Yes, sorry about that because the last week until few days ahead, I'm so busy and have less time to watch my trade. I know I still made little profit from such $10.000 money invested in my trading account but I'll try to monitor my trade for now and increase my capital. Anyway, thanks for your kind comment sir, I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    this is good method for trading and it depends on trend and lines that may make good support and resistance levels and it may also looks like price action but trading without stop loss is so risky and it is not advisable to trade with it especially if you will trade with small capital because this may lead a big loss or loss of the whole account so trading with stop is essential to protect your account and survive in this market
    Yes sir, my trading system doesn't require stop loss, it's only take profit. The reason because I want to make my self confidence to make a correct analysis and lead the price to my take profit positions. It's risky and not recommended for small capital traders, that's why I use $10.000 with small lot size because I will use averaging system. First of all, I don't recommend any trader to follow my trading system because I'm sure most of traders avoid such system like mine.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Correct, my trading system made for myself and I don't recommend this for anyone who don't suitable with this. This strategy works well for me and it requires big margin to do that. If I only had $100, I will invest it to fixed-cent account and turn it to 10.000 cent and do the same strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    your observation is not surprising, you do not think this trading system is good for you, because it is not your trading system and that does not mean it is a bad trading system because works for the owner. I also cant use this because i never trade without indicators. So the best is for you to discover your own strategy and stick to it.
    Yes sir, this only works for me and some people who use same strategy like I did. Here I only shared my own trading journal and don't give signal to other member because I trade with my own risk and reward. I like your comment "so the best for you is to discover your own strategy and stick to it".

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast