Simple Trading System - Page 124
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,234 of 1234

Thread: Simple Trading System

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193

Smile Simple Trading System

Hello guys, let me introduce myself. I'm an averaging trader. I don't use any indicators for my trade but with simple trading tools such as trend lines and horizontal lines. My chart always clear My daily target start from 30 to 50 pips minimal. In my strategy, I don't set stop loss because I want the price to touch the take profit and I use averaging technique with small lot size started from 0.1 to 0.3 in cent. I will start this strategy using $10.000 demo account. Most of people must be think that trading without setting a stop loss and use averaging technique is too risky but it's not for me. I already have my good MM and RM about this.

I use H1 time frame for entering/ closing from the market and for analyzing. I combine two trend lines to make a butterfly sign. I also use horizontal lines to determine whether the price will pullback or not. When the price break the lines, the price will continue its trend. Otherwise, if the price don't break the lines or only touch it, the price will move reverse. I only trade in Eur/Usd and Gold.

For example: I know that the price will move up, then I buy 0.1 lot. I will keep buying if the price keep going down because I'm sure that the price will go up. I take a lot of opportunities when there is a price correction.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Administrator; 01-14-2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: -

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I come to the level that I did discovered that incomes can be made out of the forex market easily whenever there is enough trading skills, experience and knowledge which are never build over night but it takes a great deal of time and understanding of the forex market to get there. When we are starting newly as novice forex traders it might never be easy thing to start earning money but as the time passes by and you are able to get to learn and master the field of forex market through time then you would see that things will become very easy too.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Penuelophir; 06-29-2019 at 11:36 AM. Reason: made corrections

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Personally, I come to the level that I did discovered that incomes can be made out of the forex market easily whenever there is enough trading skills, experience and knowledge which are never build over night but it takes a great deal of time and understanding of the forex market to get there. When we are starting newly as novice forex traders it might never be easy thing to start earning money but as the time passes by and you are able to get to learn and master the field of forex market through time then you would see that things will become very easy too.
    I agree with you, incomes can be made out of the forex market very easily and the main thing is to understand how market works. It is the matter of experience and skills that are not good at once and time should pass. One day trader will start to understand how market works and how trader can earn money in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Hello guys, let me introduce myself. I'm an averaging trader. I don't use any indicators for my trade but with simple trading tools such as trend lines and horizontal lines. My chart always clear My daily target start from 30 to 50 pips minimal. In my strategy, I don't set stop loss because I want the price to touch the take profit and I use averaging technique with small lot size started from 0.1 to 0.3 in cent. I will start this strategy using $10.000 demo account. Most of people must be think that trading without setting a stop loss and use averaging technique is too risky but it's not for me. I already have my good MM and RM about this.

I use H1 time frame for entering/ closing from the market and for analyzing. I combine two trend lines to make a butterfly sign. I also use horizontal lines to determine whether the price will pullback or not. When the price break the lines, the price will continue its trend. Otherwise, if the price don't break the lines or only touch it, the price will move reverse. I only trade in Eur/Usd and Gold.

For example: I know that the price will move up, then I buy 0.1 lot. I will keep buying if the price keep going down because I'm sure that the price will go up. I take a lot of opportunities when there is a price correction.
    there is absolutely no system that is as simple as the Forex price action trading strategy because you do not need to use any indicator because you only need to understand the meanings of the candles and once that is done you are good to go anytime because the candles will always form either you like it or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Hello, my brother, simplicity in any business is the best and in Forex work with supply and demand and trend lines are the easiest and security in addition to managing good capital will be a complete strategy for sure and does not matter the time frame because each trader has his own way of choosing the time frame I wish you success

Not allowed!

Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124