Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1160

Thread: Simple Trading System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190

Smile Simple Trading System

Hello guys, let me introduce myself. I'm an averaging trader. I don't use any indicators for my trade but with simple trading tools such as trend lines and horizontal lines. My chart always clear My daily target start from 30 to 50 pips minimal. In my strategy, I don't set stop loss because I want the price to touch the take profit and I use averaging technique with small lot size started from 0.1 to 0.3 in cent. I will start this strategy using $10.000 demo account. Most of people must be think that trading without setting a stop loss and use averaging technique is too risky but it's not for me. I already have my good MM and RM about this.

I use H1 time frame for entering/ closing from the market and for analyzing. I combine two trend lines to make a butterfly sign. I also use horizontal lines to determine whether the price will pullback or not. When the price break the lines, the price will continue its trend. Otherwise, if the price don't break the lines or only touch it, the price will move reverse. I only trade in Eur/Usd and Gold.

For example: I know that the price will move up, then I buy 0.1 lot. I will keep buying if the price keep going down because I'm sure that the price will go up. I take a lot of opportunities when there is a price correction.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Administrator; 01-14-2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: -

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    There are a lot of trading systems, we just need to do the right thing to enable us become profitable. Trading systems we have in the market are quite a lot, you just should be patient, a lot of trading strategies are there in the market, what makes any one simple is basically the one that they have more understanding for and also the one that you have gotten to be used to.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    First thing we should consider when we are trying to develop our trading system is understanding the kind of things you want to achieve and you must become very realistic when it comes to your trading target because most times we are dreaming such things that are very hard or impossible to achieve and it mostly would lead us into making more mistakes and eventually into series of losses too. Trading system should be made simple because it reduces the rate of the stress associated with executing your trades and allows master your system at ease which is one way of earning without much difficulties.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Penuelophir, For all you mention is the way to develop our trade strategy and if we are following a real way of trade in this way our trade success is easily possible i make it sure our trade is successful and will give us opportunity for maximum profitable trade , without own learning and efforts we does not make a perfect system for trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    There is something that is common when we want to trade, the strategy could be simple, but I am noticing that the thread starter is using above what he can afford to trade the demo $10,000 is not realistic, even if you happen to use a simple strategy and be really profitable through demo, you will have higher potential of failing with live trading because not discipline was developed alongside the success from demo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    There is something that is common when we want to trade, the strategy could be simple, but I am noticing that the thread starter is using above what he can afford to trade the demo $10,000 is not realistic, even if you happen to use a simple strategy and be really profitable through demo, you will have higher potential of failing with live trading because not discipline was developed alongside the success from demo.
    There is a difference of trading in demo and real account , if we are using 10000 $ for trade in demo account but when we open 500 $ account the strategy is different , we use demo according to our plan investment and learn how much risk we should take in this way that will support our trade successfully and to build our trade strategy very well .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    There is a difference of trading in demo and real account , if we are using 10000 $ for trade in demo account but when we open 500 $ account the strategy is different , we use demo according to our plan investment and learn how much risk we should take in this way that will support our trade successfully and to build our trade strategy very well .
    If you practice on demo account with $10000 and after you learn the basic trading and you trade with succes, change to live cent account with $100(10000 cents) and trade like you have $ 10000. Deposit more money only when you are profitable. Use lowe leverage (under 100) and wide Stop-loss and you will join the 5% of traders who trade with profit. Do not dream of making a living with forex trading starting with $100. There is many treads where traders start with $ 25 or even less to $ 100000 and more but traders who start them last few weeks and then start again.If there is any proof oposite I would really like to see it. Have a profitable trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 4
    Targets are very important when we are choosing a simple strategy, as a matter of fact, it is the small nature of the target that is part of the consolidation we give before we say that you have developed a very simple strategy without complexity, targets that are not bogus tend to the achieved without much stress than those that are considerably larger.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I will start this strategy using $10.000 demo account. Most of people must be think that trading without setting a stop loss and use averaging technique is too risky but it's not for me.
    When we fully understands that we might not be able to afford huge amount in our real trading accounts it is very wrong to start trading the demo account with a huge amount, because it would make us never to do the right things when we are now on the real trading accounts. Also, I believe that it is very wrong to start trading the forex market without stop loss and thing that it would not increase your risk but I think when you left your open trade without stop loss then you are at the mercies of the market itself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Targets are very important when we are choosing a simple strategy, as a matter of fact, it is the small nature of the target that is part of the consolidation we give before we say that you have developed a very simple strategy without complexity, targets that are not bogus tend to the achieved without much stress than those that are considerably larger.
    Everything we are doing in forex field are important, no matter how little you could think of them, they are part of the success of the traders who uses them well. The forex traders who are more exposed to their knowledge gathering are the traders who will get to achieve the simple forex methods who can be of good use to the trader. And using all elements of trading together in the correct proportion is what makes success for forex traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    It's nice we build a system we can really depend on and see we have the very potential means of making good profits. Here good learning is compulsory and we should work extra hard to build a strong system that will indeed guide us to maintain profits. This business is very difficult but traders who follow the means to learn can build a working system for themselves and sure have the possible chance to improve and make stable trading that will lead to more profits.

Not allowed!

Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 LastLast