Should We enter into the trades!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should We enter into the trades!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Should We enter into the trades!

This is even one of the my experience , or unaswered question should i enter now .
    i have loss much money and also make it too , but each time lossses lets say gonna dominant on yourself , and you thinks in your mind this time i will be listen my rules but again same
    So when we should enter into the market ? how we should improve this thing !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    This is even one of the my experience , or unaswered question should i enter now .
    i have loss much money and also make it too , but each time lossses lets say gonna dominant on yourself , and you thinks in your mind this time i will be listen my rules but again same
    So when we should enter into the market ? how we should improve this thing !
    you should only enter trades which are highly profitable . and highly profitable trades can only be identified if you have researched the market technically and fundamentally too. then only you can see some good trades and your account growth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Forex the Market is a good market.we can make good earn from here.but we need to learn first.without Good eLearning u can not make good trade here.If we can make good trade hr we have a good fortunate to make advantage here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    We should only enter the market when we remain confident to trade with, there will be many ups and downs in the forex business which is actually very common, but a trader should must have confident so that even they face tough time, they can gain positive profits from this business.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    This is as a result of lack of deciplined and also confidence in your self and your strategy,there's no magic or strategy in overcomming this except if you have the zeal to work in your trading attitude,because its more of a pshycological issue than a technical issue,so if your asking how to get better all I would say is that only you knows tour faults and only you can change these attitude.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    taking of trading decision is not easy and we think many times before entering for trading and after that we may enter in wrong positions and then we become sad after loss and in many cases we enter quickly before taking enough time for analysis and some times we make profits and sometimes we loose money,so i think that we should trade when we find a strong signal and be sure that we will make profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is such a trading place where we have to continue trade accepting the risk of loss. Risk of loss is greater than taking profit in this trade. So we cannot ignore the viability of loss in this trade. The more we involved with this trade, the more we can able to learn forex properly.
    I can say that without taking risk we cannot start forex trade and thus we cannot be able to earn forex trade also.
    If you able to manage risk of loss in your trade, then you can hope to start trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    well, this is the common situation of every single new forex trader. but for getting rid out of this problem, we must stick with the forex market and most importantly we need to keep too much patients for becoming a successful forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Forex trading business needs knowledge and experience, so if we have knowledge and experience then we should have to do this means ernter into the trades, but if we have no thoughts and ideas about trading business then we have to take no entry in trades

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 11
    Yes ofcurse but if we have knowledge and experience about business and specailly knowledge about robo forex trading business then we have to enter into the trades , business need less amount of knowledge and a very huge amount of experience , if we have these two things then we will be successed

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast