The Best Trend Indicators
Page 1 of 202 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Trend Indicators

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24

The Best Trend Indicators

I use A pips striker indicator for find the market trend. In this system we get a arrow signal of buy and sell signal on chart and this arrow signals are repainted and never changed its signal if market is move opposite the arrow. You will check many indicators which are gives us signals like this arrow but these all are changed its signal and arrow is disappear from market chart when market is move opposite side. Its give us a proper stop loss in shape of dots and we can use them as our stop loss.

This is bur or sell arrow signal provider and this system is full support to trade in currency pair Eur/Usd, Gbp/usd. Eur/jpy these three pairs are best for trading with this trend signal system.
    We can use time frame 15 Min or 1 Hour recommended,
    Its trading session is Opening of London session to new york closed.

Below is example of this system work.

Buying Rule: When Green Arrow is Showing upward Appear with pop up alert.

Selling Rulle : When Red Arrow is Showing downward Appear with pop up Alert.

Stop loss is 20 pips or bottom of color arrow and profit is better 10, 20 or 30 pips and lock your profit with every 10 pips movement.
    You must need care about trading and never close the trading middle because this is not good for trading. We need follow full strategy and targets when we open our positions. When we follow all rules and use this indicator with patience then its result is really positive and effective for us.

We can move our stop loss with every pips movement or we can use trailing stop of 20 pips in our trading. We can clear see this is good system for earn big profit easily.
    This system is really easy to use and find the market trend we can see when arrow is appear then its make a line from previous arrow to next select arrow which help us to find the wave analysis of market.

If we use big time frame like Daily time frame then we find that how we can easily analysis the market trend easily. When market trend is up then green arrow is appear which show us the up trend of market and when the red arrow is appear which is tell us the down movement or bearish movement of market. The best thing is that when the arrow is appear then the dots are move with the market movement and we can place our stop below these dots because these are help us to make our stop at a good point. Its better use this on big chart for long term trading because its the best way to earn good profit from market. I will help you if you want any help regarding this system because I find this very reliable and best and use it in my trading all time for earn something big profit.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by hussain3; 07-27-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 20
    Seems really nice and every day trend w can easily see separately in your strategy. I Like this trend line indicator because its too much simple for me to us it in easy way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    i think this strategy is work both way like wave analysis with the trend following arrow. This strategy is best for new comers because arrow are help them to enter in a good trade. If this indicator is not repaint then its really good for us to use it in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I think that the trend is the biggest deceptive word and caused the loss of many trader because it is simply an unspecified word if this trend is a major trend or a trend trend - a trend on a major time frame or a trend on a time frame less - even in cases of breaking the trend does not We know if this fracture is a real break or a false break

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    it is looking good and we should always with good money management it looks like parabolic indicator of trend the one one thing is different from it.It is the sign of arrow up and down i think it will works as parabolic works.You should also see the parabolic indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by numan haider View Post
    it is looking good and we should always with good money management it looks like parabolic indicator of trend the one one thing is different from it.It is the sign of arrow up and down i think it will works as parabolic works.You should also see the parabolic indicator.
    Yeah you are right if we are use our own skills then every thin g is possible for us in this business. In this way we can easily make good profit from this business every with this trend indicator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    it looks like an easy-to-use indicator and shows that it gives a 100% sure signal. But these kinds of indicators redraw themselves and should not be trusted. But can be considered when filtered by other reliable indicators such as Zigzag, Stochastic or CCI . but if you can avoid like this indicator so it's good .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    i think that trailing your stop loss with a single pip on the 15 min chart does not make sense for the forex market is so volatile and a single pip trailing stop loss amounts to just exiting the trade but i think that he strategy if used on the daily time frame can produce good results for i is according to trends direction as you have explained so i will test it on a demo account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    This strategy looks very simple and good for the trend trading like you have said, but i do not believe there is any best about the market anywhere. It will be very nice of you to also upload the downloading link of this indicator, so that traders like us can learn from it also. This is why we are here on the forums, to become a better trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    I know of such trading method, I have learned and got to understand about it, but what I will say about it is that it is not really that easy, that arrow will keep on relocating, I have made use of such trading indicator in the past before I decided to be serious and learn the best manual way of trading. I could make easily use of bollinger band and moving average now.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 202 123451151101 ... LastLast