A big question, am I making a move?
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 207

Thread: A big question, am I making a move?

  1. #1
    Trader famousfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    A big question, am I making a move?

    Hello friends, this is a big question and I will like to have the right answers from our seniors and expert traders in the forum, please , after our training and we start to be trading the real account ,now if probably trader is still facing challenges in the business, when could the trader thought himself not to be equal with the task and still need to go back for more practice.In my own opinion I do think that challenges must but come along the line and we will surely overcome but what do you think should be the duration of time for a trader to consider himself as someone to still visit the demo again for sometime before coming to the real account.or we just need to be continue with the real account and belief that this is the normal thing in business?Please let's hear from the past experience. Thanks.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trader that find himself is still unable to trade well with the real market then he should stop trading and practice more as this will let him to save his money from further loses and at the same time he practice more and will prepare himself well for successful trading and then he trade again in the real market then he will have to make good trading.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader famousfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the trader that find himself is still unable to trade well with the real market then he should stop trading and practice more as this will let him to save his money from further loses and at the same time he practice more and will prepare himself well for successful trading and then he trade again in the real market then he will have to make good trading.
    Thanks dear friend, it is a reality that we need to go back to the practice account, but when exactly should we see ourselves to be unworthy to continue except we settle with learning? because some traders may face challenge probably in a single trader and they feel that they are not up to the task, then run away or back to the demo account, when should we stop the real account for a while and revisit the demo?

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,051
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]personally i think i make a move as my trading style is better from one year for example as i could not make any profit and could not predict the market , but now i usually make profit in the beginning of my trading history and i know where the market will go and i learn from mistakes[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,556
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    If you are trading the real account already, going back to the demo account to still learn or develop more do not mean that you are not making a move. In fact you are even making the right move to learn about this business and helping yourself succeed in your real trading. Forex is not easy and the best food you need as a trader is learning because it will get you filled with knowledge which will give you more success.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Well, this is a very good question, traders has to make a move, it will help them, and your question is such that is good for self review, and it is for self reliance. My take here is that it is traders that have to answer this individually as well, you have to make sure you are doing the right thing and right evaluation and right efforts for you success to follow

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader famousfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    If you are trading the real account already, going back to the demo account to still learn or develop more do not mean that you are not making a move. In fact you are even making the right move to learn about this business and helping yourself succeed in your real trading. Forex is not easy and the best food you need as a trader is learning because it will get you filled with knowledge which will give you more success.
    Thanks so much for this your advice, it is true that we can visit our demo account several time in the course of trading, this does not mean we are not making a move as we need to be learning consistently in the dynamic market of forex , the more we learn the better trader we be.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]personally i think i make a move as my trading style is better from one year for example as i could not make any profit and could not predict the market , but now i usually make profit in the beginning of my trading history and i know where the market will go and i learn from mistakes[/lang]
    I am very happy for making mention of specific time of a year, in fact , it is true if trader is yet to be able to discern the truth after a year, to be able to do things on his own then we must go back to learn more, knowledge of trend. the type of trade to do either buying or selling with rest of mind , all should be happening in the trading of trader by this time, though this does not mean we are fully perfect but at least something has been done.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-16-2017 at 08:50 PM.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    If you are trading the real account already, going back to the demo account to still learn or develop more do not mean that you are not making a move. In fact you are even making the right move to learn about this business and helping yourself succeed in your real trading. Forex is not easy and the best food you need as a trader is learning because it will get you filled with knowledge which will give you more success.
    It is not what is bad for traders to do, there are times you will think you have known everything necessary for you to know, but when you are trading the live account, you will know that things are are hard, and you might need new things to work with, that is why the demo trading might be necessary for traders that have being trading live.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    before any trader should move to the real trading account to start with the trading the demo trading account should have been used properly, if we want to become successful then we have to keep on making use of the demo trading account to understand the market, the success on the demo account should be significantly good before you move to the real account.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    before any trader should move to the real trading account to start with the trading the demo trading account should have been used properly, if we want to become successful then we have to keep on making use of the demo trading account to understand the market, the success on the demo account should be significantly good before you move to the real account.
    If we want to use a real trading account then we need to prepare a lot of things both mentally and financially. The one that can do that will not have too many questions later and they are ready for the real thing. The traders that are not ready for the real thing yet over this business will be losing a lot of time and money alter instead.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •