A big question, am I making a move? - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: A big question, am I making a move?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

A big question, am I making a move?

Hello friends, this is a big question and I will like to have the right answers from our seniors and expert traders in the forum, please , after our training and we start to be trading the real account ,now if probably trader is still facing challenges in the business, when could the trader thought himself not to be equal with the task and still need to go back for more practice.In my own opinion I do think that challenges must but come along the line and we will surely overcome but what do you think should be the duration of time for a trader to consider himself as someone to still visit the demo again for sometime before coming to the real account.or we just need to be continue with the real account and belief that this is the normal thing in business?Please let's hear from the past experience. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    If a trader is honest enough they will get to know if they are making the right move in the business. I got to learn from my trading mistakes that I am not making the right move, so I have got to learn and started making sure that I be more disciplined with the way I trade and I do make strong analysis now and I can see little improvement.
    Traders will have to know this if they are sensitive enough. In my own case, i could see that i am not doing good because i did not know the stage i am now, but still trying to make much effort to learn this business, and i am trying to be better, but still not be what i aim to be in my trading work. I guess i need much more discipline.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Traders will have to know this if they are sensitive enough. In my own case, i could see that i am not doing good because i did not know the stage i am now, but still trying to make much effort to learn this business, and i am trying to be better, but still not be what i aim to be in my trading work. I guess i need much more discipline.
    It is good if a trader gets to acknowledge if they are doing good or not, but then what matters again is that are we making the efforts to make sure that we are getting things together due to I see people admitting of not doing good but at the same time they are not making any efforts to doing things the right way as it who should have been done to enable successful trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    A trader will not need to make too much questions even if they are making a big trade or not. As long they have the confidence in making that move then it is all ok already. Many traders have a lot of questions when they are making some moves because they do not understand the move and panicked. That is why many questions come as the result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    It is good if a trader gets to acknowledge if they are doing good or not, but then what matters again is that are we making the efforts to make sure that we are getting things together due to I see people admitting of not doing good but at the same time they are not making any efforts to doing things the right way as it who should have been done to enable successful trading.
    It is good to know how things are working for you, and that will really help as a trader. What will ever helped traders are always same and that is through the real means of their works, they need to posses the correct system to get this done, and i am sure that this will keep on helping traders to grow in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trader that finds himself is still not good in trading needs to practice more and read more about the market and so he will be able to prepare himself well for successful trading and so he will fix the mistakes that he was making in the past and will try to make an effective trading to be able to make profits and decrease the risk to the minimum level.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Hello friends, this is a big question and I will like to have the right answers from our seniors and expert traders in the forum, please , after our training and we start to be trading the real account ,now if probably trader is still facing challenges in the business, when could the trader thought himself not to be equal with the task and still need to go back for more practice.In my own opinion I do think that challenges must but come along the line and we will surely overcome but what do you think should be the duration of time for a trader to consider himself as someone to still visit the demo again for sometime before coming to the real account.or we just need to be continue with the real account and belief that this is the normal thing in business?Please let's hear from the past experience. Thanks.
    When you start work on demo trading then you learn their a lot of things which ae help you in real trading If you are fear from start this you cannot get success in this business. You must need to know that this business is risky but if yu think about you cannot do this business right now then you must need more practice on demo trading which help you to good start in future.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    When you start work on demo trading then you learn their a lot of things which ae help you in real trading If you are fear from start this you cannot get success in this business. You must need to know that this business is risky but if yu think about you cannot do this business right now then you must need more practice on demo trading which help you to good start in future.
    Demo account is a good place to start trading because we get basic learning and it is quite helpful for us to main our trading career as we more practice for trading we get good results also we need to chose our learning well so we can make perfect trade always it is a good way to learn well about trade to get success .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Demo account is a good place to start trading because we get basic learning and it is quite helpful for us to main our trading career as we more practice for trading we get good results also we need to chose our learning well so we can make perfect trade always it is a good way to learn well about trade to get success .
    The demo trading account has been the place where all successful traders has been able to learn and master how the business works. One who wants to be making the right move as they trade needs to start with the demo trading account, where as taking it seriously. Due to with the demo trading account there is actually no limit to what a trader can learn.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]personally i think i make a move as my trading style is better from one year for example as i could not make any profit and could not predict the market , but now i usually make profit in the beginning of my trading history and i know where the market will go and i learn from mistakes[/lang]
    Yes, this is so fantastic, the most important in all thing we are doing is to have something added to our knowledge daily, we can say we are making a move because as the knowledge increase we see ourselves capable to face the market on our own as a trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is good to know how things are working for you, and that will really help as a trader. What will ever helped traders are always same and that is through the real means of their works, they need to posses the correct system to get this done, and i am sure that this will keep on helping traders to grow in this business.
    If we are serious and then we master the way we trade and our improvement we will be a better trader, there is no two ways about it and there is no short cut to success. I have personally learned that trading is a good business, but we are not getting it done as rightly needed. We need to build a good trading strategy and then make evalutaions.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast