A big question, am I making a move? - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: A big question, am I making a move?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

A big question, am I making a move?

Hello friends, this is a big question and I will like to have the right answers from our seniors and expert traders in the forum, please , after our training and we start to be trading the real account ,now if probably trader is still facing challenges in the business, when could the trader thought himself not to be equal with the task and still need to go back for more practice.In my own opinion I do think that challenges must but come along the line and we will surely overcome but what do you think should be the duration of time for a trader to consider himself as someone to still visit the demo again for sometime before coming to the real account.or we just need to be continue with the real account and belief that this is the normal thing in business?Please let's hear from the past experience. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    there is no problem if you want to back to demo account after real account trading to do an experiments or something else, or also still use real account trading to keep practicing , both of them will give us the benefits and experiences that will make us grow better than the past, the right thing here that we have to take this part seriously, then we can increase trading quality for next time,
    and me too, i took learning with use real account, meant, i did not use demo account, but i used small investment with smallest lots size too, that was the thing for me to get trading experiences and especially about psychologies

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    If we want to use a real trading account then we need to prepare a lot of things both mentally and financially. The one that can do that will not have too many questions later and they are ready for the real thing. The traders that are not ready for the real thing yet over this business will be losing a lot of time and money alter instead.
    Traders that have being working in the demo for long time, and decides to use the real account will meet the different mental way of trading from that of the demo. That is why the demo account is very good only for knowing strategy, but to make the real money and know if you can handle yourself, the real account will only do that for traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Traders that have being working in the demo for long time, and decides to use the real account will meet the different mental way of trading from that of the demo. That is why the demo account is very good only for knowing strategy, but to make the real money and know if you can handle yourself, the real account will only do that for traders.
    many traders in here work in the demo for long time but they still fail too. the market will always change and it is not like what you have learnt from the demo account will be the end of it. It might be a good place to learn basic but you might need to learn others directly as you trade in the real life account as well to success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    many traders in here work in the demo for long time but they still fail too. the market will always change and it is not like what you have learnt from the demo account will be the end of it. It might be a good place to learn basic but you might need to learn others directly as you trade in the real life account as well to success.
    It is not weird again to see someone work in the demo for long and fail. That is normal because it is hard to tell if we have the knowledge already or ready yet for the real thing to trade after the experience in the demo. it is not like all traders can become an expert directly. There are not many traders that possess the insight yet in here to success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    This is actually a good question which traders has to make sure that they ask their selves from time to time, learn and know how to trade, check on your improvement, which will tell on how much improvement needed to be done. If we are not making a good move then it might be just the perfect time to recall and then retrace and correct the mistakes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbindu66 View Post
    Of course, this is a good question as to how a business can change its position thought a transaction. If i can trade in the right in the way, then is will be available. Forex is not needed for everyone, because education is necessary because it does not get better if it is not good or bed.
    As long as you are educated about forex, you can get what you need from it. No trader can totally get what they need though, it is through a dedicated work they will get it done. Trading is so hard, but very tamable, this is what traders will have to do to make sure they are trading it well and make money through it as it should be.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    As long as you are educated about forex, you can get what you need from it. No trader can totally get what they need though, it is through a dedicated work they will get it done. Trading is so hard, but very tamable, this is what traders will have to do to make sure they are trading it well and make money through it as it should be.
    If it was that easy as you have said it, then so many traders should have been getting what they want actually, but then it is not an easy thing and so we have so many people losing their money to the business because they have not learned. Thus from time to time, we have to make sure that we are following the right trading method and process so that we be able to get the success needed by correcting the mistakes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    I being a trader believe when we start the trading in the real still we have continue practice in the demo and we give some hours continually to the training account because it is the only way which make us the professional trader and we have improve our techniques and make the good strategy in the demo trading which we will implement it in the live trading so that's why it is better that we give two hours regularly to the demo trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    If a trader is honest enough they will get to know if they are making the right move in the business. I got to learn from my trading mistakes that I am not making the right move, so I have got to learn and started making sure that I be more disciplined with the way I trade and I do make strong analysis now and I can see little improvement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    If a trader is honest enough they will get to know if they are making the right move in the business. I got to learn from my trading mistakes that I am not making the right move, so I have got to learn and started making sure that I be more disciplined with the way I trade and I do make strong analysis now and I can see little improvement.
    I is true, there is even a journal that could get the best for the trader, and they will surely know if they are doing the right thing or the wrong thing. In this way, traders have to continue to train when they have known that their status of trading is not such that is fitting, and this will help them so well.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast