A big question, am I making a move? - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: A big question, am I making a move?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

A big question, am I making a move?

Hello friends, this is a big question and I will like to have the right answers from our seniors and expert traders in the forum, please , after our training and we start to be trading the real account ,now if probably trader is still facing challenges in the business, when could the trader thought himself not to be equal with the task and still need to go back for more practice.In my own opinion I do think that challenges must but come along the line and we will surely overcome but what do you think should be the duration of time for a trader to consider himself as someone to still visit the demo again for sometime before coming to the real account.or we just need to be continue with the real account and belief that this is the normal thing in business?Please let's hear from the past experience. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    This is different from one trader to another because we are all coming from different backgrounds and different levels of learning so you can not set a certain period for all but in my opinion that the duration of learning should not be less than a year whatever the circumstances, especially if you have another job

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]personally i think i make a move as my trading style is better from one year for example as i could not make any profit and could not predict the market , but now i usually make profit in the beginning of my trading history and i know where the market will go and i learn from mistakes[/lang]
    Yes, this is good , trader should be ale to notice some changes in his past trading activities and the present, seeing a lot of differences in it is a sign that there is progress and he is making good move in the business, learning and patience with discipline would make us to effect this in our trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Sorry guys what I learn by self or sharing each other still not enough to answer you. But without taking part in a real trade you cannot learn accurately. If you complete MA then back to past how much money your father spent. My point we have to spend a few money to adapt the experience and skill that prepare us how to make big money. At an earlier stage, no one stops loss and not fear loss. you have to accept loss positively and learning from loss teach you how you avoid further loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    If you are trading the real account already, going back to the demo account to still learn or develop more do not mean that you are not making a move. In fact you are even making the right move to learn about this business and helping yourself succeed in your real trading. Forex is not easy and the best food you need as a trader is learning because it will get you filled with knowledge which will give you more success.
    Thanks so much , it is true that the issue of learning in the Forex market is a continuous exercise, so it is true as you advise me to go back to the demo account, we need it for us to be improving daily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]personally i think i make a move as my trading style is better from one year for example as i could not make any profit and could not predict the market , but now i usually make profit in the beginning of my trading history and i know where the market will go and i learn from mistakes[/lang]
    Truly, the more year we have in trading the Forex market the more experience we gain and the better we are in trading and in making good and reasonable profits, this is the reason why traders should not relent in learning daily in the business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    With this comment I want to believe that you are having positive changes in trading and hence you are making good move, still the learning has to be continuous for better performance day by day for more chance of winning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the trader that find himself is still unable to trade well with the real market then he should stop trading and practice more as this will let him to save his money from further loses and at the same time he practice more and will prepare himself well for successful trading and then he trade again in the real market then he will have to make good trading.
    Traders in the Forex market must be examining the trend of his or are trading and to understand the progress he or she had made in trading, so that the necessary adjustment would be made in time for better future trading.

Not allowed!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021