SIMPLE MACD STRATEGY WITH TOM DEMARK
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SIMPLE MACD STRATEGY WITH TOM DEMARK

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

Hello guys, let me introduce you to my simple MACD trading strategy with TD lines. It is a quite a very simple one ,buy and sell signals are generated at the change of the MACD histogram as seen below. Red to means sell and yellow is for buy . Now i have added TD serve two purpose one is let me know when the market is ranging and secondly for TP levels. as can be seen on the GBPJPY my expected TP if the sell plays out is 141.325 and my stop loss is immediately above the trend line.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

Base on my simple strategy i am buying the EURJPY this morning, i got a buy signal from MACD histogram so i took directly from the daily chart. Let us see how this will play out . The first level i am looking at here is 131.606 i will wait for a break of that level first before setting a new TP.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Your system looks very interesting to be honest, I can see that this signal that has been generated is very valid, I take this from the point of view about what is happening in EUR USD, before the close of the trading day Friday, there was a great attempt by the bulls to push for a reversal which was supported by the way the price opened this week so I say your system seems to be promising.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Who is Tom Denmark by the way because it seems that your strategy is based on this individual. I am not familiar with how the MACD works properly but with your experience trading it, I will probably pick interest to learn it, this trade you entered is also pm point, do you always get these kinds of trades that is good, congratulations and welcome to this trading strategies section with your journal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Your system looks very interesting to be honest, I can see that this signal that has been generated is very valid, I take this from the point of view about what is happening in EUR USD, before the close of the trading day Friday, there was a great attempt by the bulls to push for a reversal which was supported by the way the price opened this week so I say your system seems to be promising.
    Thanks a lot bro, i keep insisting that Forex trading is very simple is traders that usually complicates things for themselves we develop trading styles that makes it even impossible to trade, if we keep it simple and follow the rules we will be smiling at the end of most trades in this market,keep it simple is my slogan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Who is Tom Denmark by the way because it seems that your strategy is based on this individual. I am not familiar with how the MACD works properly but with your experience trading it, I will probably pick interest to learn it, this trade you entered is also pm point, do you always get these kinds of trades that is good, congratulations and welcome to this trading strategies section with your journal.
    Tom DEMARK is the founder of Demark analytics he is the creator of Demark indicator i uses his trend lines indicators to make things easy for me, MACD is a very old trading indicator,you can find it in every Forex platform,what i have done with mine is to twerk it a little to suit my purpose that is all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

I took a buy on EURJPY yesterday on the daily chart from my macd signal, but i was stop out and price has return back below the trendline, i will be waiting for the price to now break the lower support and close below it before selling probably a break and a retest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Honestly, your system looks very beautiful in the chart. Maybe many traders is not familiar with how this indicator works especially the beginner, but with the time running the experience trading of traders will knowing how it works, I am interest to learn it more, hope you all traders too.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Honestly, your system looks very beautiful in the chart. Maybe many traders is not familiar with how this indicator works especially the beginner, but with the time running the experience trading of traders will knowing how it works, I am interest to learn it more, hope you all traders too.
    Thanks a lot,that is why i am here, i will keep updating the thread and with time those who are still confuse with how the system works will get some clarity,it is very simple in my opinion i do not really think you are going to find a much simpler trading system and the very effective too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    I looked at that EUR jpy again only to discover that there is a 200 moving average above it which resulted in a pin bar, I am sure that is where the problem was, price respected the pin bar and decided to come down, but from the look of things, it might not buy now, let's wait for it to find a good support before any thing can be done to go long, I suggest you stay on the sidelines for now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    I looked at that EUR jpy again only to discover that there is a 200 moving average above it which resulted in a pin bar, I am sure that is where the problem was, price respected the pin bar and decided to come down, but from the look of things, it might not buy now, let's wait for it to find a good support before any thing can be done to go long, I suggest you stay on the sidelines for now.
    Is that a pin bar? i honestly do not think say so, but price is still trading within that range and until there is a break out in either direction we can not really say much,it is better to wait for price to its thing then we follow, i hoping that after the ECB by tomorrow we will see a definite direction.

- - - Updated - - -

The MACD histogram is a very simple but very powerful trading tools,the good thing about it is that anybody can use it,even if it your first trading day,the only thing is that you just have to be patient and be very discipline,because i found out that it works very perfectly with the four hours and daily chart,if you are trading off the daily chart then you will see fewer trades but they will be mostly accurate.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast