Page 4 of 205 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trend indicator

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18

The best trend indicator

I want to share a best trend indicator which is tell us daily market trend with arrow. This is basically a pivot point indicator which tell us daily pivot point and support and resistance levels of market. Its a pro scanner system of trend of market in different ways. Its find the market trend with help of 7 indicators which are complete this templates. These all indicators are best for find the trend of market. The double arrow system is make this system very best. This show us first trend of market. If bullish then show up green arrow and if bearish then down red arrow and if market is move flat then see nothing on chart. If market main trend is up and green arrow is show then we need confirmation the second green arrow which is appear on price candle below. If this arrow is appear then its a really good opportunity for us to buy that pair to its three resistance. If price is close above first resistance then we need wait for second resistance and then third resistance. If market is close below resistance then close the trade. The same procedure is on bearish trend when the main trend is bearish and a red arrow is appear above of market price candle then short that pair and our profit is support 1 , 2 or 3rd support and market.We also can use the pivot point to open and close our trading order with help of support and resistance level of market.

So we discuses about it now

1 ) Analysis Trend

Green Arrow: When Green arrow show up sign its means bullish trend.

Red Arrow: When red arrow appear its means bearish trend on market.

When analysis trend: ----- : means No trend on market or flat market.

2) Analysis market movement. Its show us the average movement of market, Its calculate the average movement of market price from previous 10 days.

3) When green arrow shows on chart its means buy signal and when red arrow is show on price chart its means sell signal. These arrow shows on chart above or below the price candle.

4) Pivot point, Support 1, 2, 3, and resistance 1, 2, 3. These are automatically update everyday.

5) Forex Pro filter , which show us overbought and oversold condition of market.

6)Find price movement of market bullish or bearish.

You can use it any forex pair but its work good with currency pair Eurusd, aususd, ushchf, usdcad, gbpusd.

We can use it any pair with any time frame to find its trend in any time frame easily.

A. Buy Rules: All buy/long trade rules must be met at the bar with green arrow or one after! If everything is not met at the signal bar or one after PRO filter remains trading below 0.15 level), just don't trade that setup!  BUY ARROW: Buy signal “green arrow” appears on the chart . PRO TREND: Green (bullish trend)

B. Sell Rules: All sell/short trade rules must be met at the bar with red arrow or one after! If everything is not met at the signal bar or one after, just don't trade!  SELL ARROW: Sell signal “red arrow” appears on the chart.  PRO TREND: Red (bearish trend)  PRO FILTER: Filter line must cross the 0.75 from above and head back below 0.75

This is so easy trading system in which we can easily find the market trend with help of this system. First we need to see the market trend analysis signal then see the market pivot with support and resistance levels. Forex pro filter is tell us when market is oversold and when its overbought. These all things help us to make a strong trend signal in which our profit is make confirm and easy for us. We can easily enter into a trade for earning good and big easily. This is scan the totally trend of market with all of these 6 tolls of trend finds. We can place our order with help of support and resistance or pivot point or arrow based trend signal. This is best trend finding indicator which help us earn easily every day. These all levels are update every day with the market movement.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by shahzad; 07-21-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    yes friend of course, because indicators are only the tools and the common function of them with just record the market and give us some data where we have to read and analyze them, and so the final results depends to our skill when the decision is made, and why we have to keep practicing for more, to dig the indicators function and get the sharper skill then we understand to follow the market and get the benefits from it.
    but for this, i prefer to choose the indicator to follow the trend and also support resistance as the basic to read the market
    They are common but then we can make use of them in a different way that can actually make us good consistent profits from the market. Actually, I do look up to the moving average and then the bollinger band to be able to make good analysis as I trade the trend. Another important thing I do look out for in the trend is trading the higher time frame trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    They are common but then we can make use of them in a different way that can actually make us good consistent profits from the market. Actually, I do look up to the moving average and then the bollinger band to be able to make good analysis as I trade the trend. Another important thing I do look out for in the trend is trading the higher time frame trend.
    You have said it all right way. trend are best view from those indicators. If they are holding the price then it shows that the trend is valid and means we will see more movement from it. It is the best form of trading actually. Best trading method takes years and time of learning. It isn't something we can just learn on a day or two.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    You have said it all right way. trend are best view from those indicators. If they are holding the price then it shows that the trend is valid and means we will see more movement from it. It is the best form of trading actually. Best trading method takes years and time of learning. It isn't something we can just learn on a day or two.
    the trend is something have to be followes by us during at the market as the safe way to get the track and then why get the true trend become the main priority for us and then complete it with support resistance as the gate to get right entry point also exit point that will give us better ideaa to trade at the market. for this. i always use stochastick also the moving average or BB

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    the trend is something have to be followes by us during at the market as the safe way to get the track and then why get the true trend become the main priority for us and then complete it with support resistance as the gate to get right entry point also exit point that will give us better ideaa to trade at the market. for this. i always use stochastick also the moving average or BB
    in some points if we miss couple trades and not following trades, we could also use another thing as considerations to trade like support and resistance. we can make use of it as trend-changing indicator to analyze whether market want to move in reversals on break the areas to continue its previous trend. i think this also a best indicator to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeutaAgi View Post
    From the look of things, is like this indicator is one of the best indicators i have ever seen or come across. And it will be of a great or big help to the newbies in this business. So, i suggest that you should at least provide the necessary materials needed for us to use this indicators effectively.
    this is a good at all but how to apply on this please shere this also,in this field many indicators are here but which 1 is better do not know how to identified that this is a very difficult many trader those have a good indicator they do not shere that properly they just only show that what the actually is but do not shere with newbies...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i don't think that there is any best indicator but i think it's better to use this indicator or other indicators that indicate trends .there are various other technical studies also which helps in understanding the exact trend of any currency pair for me i only use Candlesticks to read the trend i watch daily chart and checked the history if price is making higher high and higher low it means market is in bullish trend and if price is making lower low and lower high it means market is in down trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    i don't think that there is any best indicator but i think it's better to use this indicator or other indicators that indicate trends .there are various other technical studies also which helps in understanding the exact trend of any currency pair for me i only use Candlesticks to read the trend i watch daily chart and checked the history if price is making higher high and higher low it means market is in bullish trend and if price is making lower low and lower high it means market is in down trend.
    I will also suggest that first, every traders has to be able to train their eyes in such a way that they can first see the trend themselves then before they start looking for some other supplementing tools to take on trades. For clearer instance, we all can know when there is a bullish and bearish trend but we have to be discipline to take trades at the suitable time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    as long I trade in here i don't know what the best indicator to make us always profits but which i know no one indicator to make 100% accurate i only learn about pattern of candle and it more useful but need to time to understanding of context this method and to support this we must to know the limits of support and resistance of the price.
    [lang=ms]yes sure no indicator can make accurately signals and point but you should you know that when you enter in forex market you put your money in risk already and that need from you to be more accurate and use the most accurately indicator you will loss for sure but you should control it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]this looks like a very promising strategy , as i can see you depend on many indicators , and this can make you lose money as it make you confused to watch all this indicators , you should depend on three or for maximum , though i think i will test this strategy as i said it look like a very good strategy , thanks for sharing[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]this looks like a very promising strategy , as i can see you depend on many indicators , and this can make you lose money as it make you confused to watch all this indicators , you should depend on three or for maximum , though i think i will test this strategy as i said it look like a very good strategy , thanks for sharing[/lang]
    Too much dependent on indicator is not good and not effective as well we have to give our time for learning properly in sake of good results we should make trade properly only with 1 indicator and will try our best for trade results , there is only a single strategy to get use in trade will be more secure if we tryed well and have good practice on demo account .

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 205 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast