The best trend indicator - Page 11
Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 2081

Thread: The best trend indicator

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18

    The best trend indicator

    I want to share a best trend indicator which is tell us daily market trend with arrow. This is basically a pivot point indicator which tell us daily pivot point and support and resistance levels of market. Its a pro scanner system of trend of market in different ways. Its find the market trend with help of 7 indicators which are complete this templates. These all indicators are best for find the trend of market. The double arrow system is make this system very best. This show us first trend of market. If bullish then show up green arrow and if bearish then down red arrow and if market is move flat then see nothing on chart. If market main trend is up and green arrow is show then we need confirmation the second green arrow which is appear on price candle below. If this arrow is appear then its a really good opportunity for us to buy that pair to its three resistance. If price is close above first resistance then we need wait for second resistance and then third resistance. If market is close below resistance then close the trade. The same procedure is on bearish trend when the main trend is bearish and a red arrow is appear above of market price candle then short that pair and our profit is support 1 , 2 or 3rd support and market.We also can use the pivot point to open and close our trading order with help of support and resistance level of market.

    So we discuses about it now



    1 ) Analysis Trend

    Green Arrow: When Green arrow show up sign its means bullish trend.

    Red Arrow: When red arrow appear its means bearish trend on market.

    When analysis trend: ----- : means No trend on market or flat market.


    2) Analysis market movement. Its show us the average movement of market, Its calculate the average movement of market price from previous 10 days.

    3) When green arrow shows on chart its means buy signal and when red arrow is show on price chart its means sell signal. These arrow shows on chart above or below the price candle.

    4) Pivot point, Support 1, 2, 3, and resistance 1, 2, 3. These are automatically update everyday.

    5) Forex Pro filter , which show us overbought and oversold condition of market.

    6)Find price movement of market bullish or bearish.

    You can use it any forex pair but its work good with currency pair Eurusd, aususd, ushchf, usdcad, gbpusd.

    We can use it any pair with any time frame to find its trend in any time frame easily.



    A. Buy Rules: All buy/long trade rules must be met at the bar with green arrow or one after! If everything is not met at the signal bar or one after PRO filter remains trading below 0.15 level), just don't trade that setup!  BUY ARROW: Buy signal “green arrow” appears on the chart . PRO TREND: Green (bullish trend)

    B. Sell Rules: All sell/short trade rules must be met at the bar with red arrow or one after! If everything is not met at the signal bar or one after, just don't trade!  SELL ARROW: Sell signal “red arrow” appears on the chart.  PRO TREND: Red (bearish trend)  PRO FILTER: Filter line must cross the 0.75 from above and head back below 0.75



    This is so easy trading system in which we can easily find the market trend with help of this system. First we need to see the market trend analysis signal then see the market pivot with support and resistance levels. Forex pro filter is tell us when market is oversold and when its overbought. These all things help us to make a strong trend signal in which our profit is make confirm and easy for us. We can easily enter into a trade for earning good and big easily. This is scan the totally trend of market with all of these 6 tolls of trend finds. We can place our order with help of support and resistance or pivot point or arrow based trend signal. This is best trend finding indicator which help us earn easily every day. These all levels are update every day with the market movement.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by shahzad; 07-21-2017 at 08:34 PM.

  2. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    34
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    [lang=ms]this a MACD indicator with some editing and this editing after testing is bad , you will find less effective signal and less effective draw , that indicator redraw itself not like MACD , i think there's a lot of indicator on metatrader is powerful to use but unfortunately all traders search outside about good indicators[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  3. #102
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,507
    Promo (¢)
    6,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This is a very good trend indicator and i can say that it is very good for a trendy market rather than a choppy market where there is no clear direction of the market, i think i will have to make a download of this trend indicator to test it out on the demo account because i have a very good plan to learn how to ride with the market in this new year rather than opening some short time trades that always ended up losing out of trades most time. I think this is coming to me at the best of time and i will like to make the best use of it.

    Not allowed!

  4. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    100
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4
    really it is a best indicator that can help you to analyse the trend and it is quite obvious that it is good for a swing trader as long time frame can give you a large points and it is very useful to earn a good profit and the arrow that you can show can tells us about our support and resistance points than we should use it in demo first than apply in real account.

    Not allowed!

  5. #104
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,099
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Anything that is related to the trend will not be that so hard to be used and money be made from it, that has been my experience, the only hard thing is in reversal trades, well, trading the trend is nicely done when we pay attention to the higher time frame like I can see here actually, on the other hand, lets for sure be sure to check the close higher time frame to confirm the trend.

    Not allowed!

  6. #105
    Registered user Goldenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    Promo (¢)
    1,350
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by +greenpip View Post
    Anything that is related to the trend will not be that so hard to be used and money be made from it, that has been my experience, the only hard thing is in reversal trades, well, trading the trend is nicely done when we pay attention to the higher time frame like I can see here actually, on the other hand, lets for sure be sure to check the close higher time frame to confirm the trend.
    what is hard about trading the trend is identifying the areas we can draw the line if it is using trend lines. in other way if we are using indicators like one shared here then we can simply see what indicators show us. it is best based on thread starter thoughts because he got it with good results and proved well with him in trading. I do not see good to me because I can not suit a strategy which using 7 different indicators like in here.

    Not allowed!

  7. #106
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,090
    Promo (¢)
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenstein View Post
    what is hard about trading the trend is identifying the areas we can draw the line if it is using trend lines. in other way if we are using indicators like one shared here then we can simply see what indicators show us. it is best based on thread starter thoughts because he got it with good results and proved well with him in trading. I do not see good to me because I can not suit a strategy which using 7 different indicators like in here.
    I also used to face the same hard time, but as soon as I got to start knowing on how to trade the support and resistance I got to learn on how know the areas, because for sure there will be areas where the market will make some higher higher or lower low before moving, those points should give us clue about the trend line placement and how we follow the trend.

    Not allowed!

  8. #107
    Registered user sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Promo (¢)
    3,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I have been in the market for a long time, I don't know if there are any best indicator, but I got to know that the strategy that will work for us is the one that we have learned. The strategy we have learned is what will work for us. In a nutshell, there is no simple best strategy or indicator, but the more experience we have and the time spent on learning will make a strategy best for us personally.

    Not allowed!

  9. #108
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,099
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I have been in the market for a long time, I don't know if there are any best indicator, but I got to know that the strategy that will work for us is the one that we have learned. The strategy we have learned is what will work for us. In a nutshell, there is no simple best strategy or indicator, but the more experience we have and the time spent on learning will make a strategy best for us personally.
    I think by having the best trading indicators, it means the indicators that works more of the time for us. We can have such successful means of trading in the market. Having a very profitable indicator we make use of will help us succeed on the market and be able to follow the trend effectively. Just so we know, the moving average will not have the same effects as the bollinger band.

    Not allowed!

  10. #109
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,090
    Promo (¢)
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by +greenpip View Post
    I think by having the best trading indicators, it means the indicators that works more of the time for us. We can have such successful means of trading in the market. Having a very profitable indicator we make use of will help us succeed on the market and be able to follow the trend effectively. Just so we know, the moving average will not have the same effects as the bollinger band.
    Indicator don't work on it's own, but our implementation to it makes it work and in as much as we have good level of skills on using it I am sure it will work more often for us. Therefore it is cool to say that we can personally have the indicator learned that it starts being the best means and way we can trade.

    Not allowed!

  11. #110
    Registered user cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,508
    Promo (¢)
    2,685
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Indicator don't work on it's own, but our implementation to it makes it work and in as much as we have good level of skills on using it I am sure it will work more often for us. Therefore it is cool to say that we can personally have the indicator learned that it starts being the best means and way we can trade.
    Knowing the rules on how to trade with the trend indicator is important. Actually they have good power in making us see the market and following the market. But we need to make sure that we have a good learning sessions with any of the indicator we want to make use of, that is how to get to make money with it. I use the bollinger band middle band in following the trend.

    Not allowed!

Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •