Begin again!
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 274

Thread: Begin again!

  1. #1

    Begin again!

    Forex is a type of business that many people do invest in and little did they know that it is just the same with the way we do our business offline and we meet challenges, so when there is little issue along the line they run away, but some months to come they will still come back , because they have known that the business is real is only there was little challenge that happen, and they now accept to take courage an start again. Now , to me we only need to be brave and continue, the time we have taken to have this brake we would have gone far in knowledge. But now it would seem as if we are beginning again.Challenge may come , it is common to all business, all we need is to sit down and review our method of trading and the problem will be solve.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Actually the big question one has to ask is, what could possibly make a trader to run away from the market if not that they have lost their money from the market? That means they have not really learned and understand, that way, they don't make use of risk management. It could be prevented by always applying of risk management so the losses will not discourage us.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,262
    Actually there is no way we can trade in such business without facing challenges, the challenges are what make this business tough and without this challenges we cannot get to understand how this business work, forex is risky and difficult if we don't learn from our challenges we cannot get to make money in the market it normal to face challenges but we should be ready to learn from the challenges to become better traders.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    Actually there is no way we can trade in such business without facing challenges, the challenges are what make this business tough and without this challenges we cannot get to understand how this business work, forex is risky and difficult if we don't learn from our challenges we cannot get to make money in the market it normal to face challenges but we should be ready to learn from the challenges to become better traders.
    It is the business that is a risky and flexible, these two combination is really affecting many traders and mounting the pressure to their success in the market. Well, it is still about the interest and dedication of traders to trade well and make money, they have to continue training till they are making stable income.

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    the trader that find himself unable to trade well should try to increase his knowledge and practice as this will let him to understand the market better and knows how to analyze it and so he will be able to get success after failure and will enjoy trading and making of money, forex is not easy and needs hard working from the traders to know how to handle it.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    basically forex is new generation business in which new comers are join and work on it for big earning. We all know that now these days our experiences are too much but our earning is too much low. many peoples have o job but if we want earn big and set our life as soon possible then we need join forex trading because this is only business in this world in which we can become rich so much fast and easy.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Actually the big question one has to ask is, what could possibly make a trader to run away from the market if not that they have lost their money from the market? That means they have not really learned and understand, that way, they don't make use of risk management. It could be prevented by always applying of risk management so the losses will not discourage us.
    sir, I think no matter how the risk management even in the offline business, not only here in the forex trading, there would be a time when the challenge may just emerge, the only thing i think we should have is endurance, we can not avoid this absolutely in all business.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    Actually there is no way we can trade in such business without facing challenges, the challenges are what make this business tough and without this challenges we cannot get to understand how this business work, forex is risky and difficult if we don't learn from our challenges we cannot get to make money in the market it normal to face challenges but we should be ready to learn from the challenges to become better traders.
    Thanks so much, this is a reality of live we can not avoid meeting with challenges in business, but we can not articulate this with forex trading business only, so in all places where we may come across any challenge , we just need to be courageous and take hearth with the mind that the success lies ahead if we relented no to be pressing on.
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-15-2017 at 11:24 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    basically forex is new generation business in which new comers are join and work on it for big earning. We all know that now these days our experiences are too much but our earning is too much low. many peoples have o job but if we want earn big and set our life as soon possible then we need join forex trading because this is only business in this world in which we can become rich so much fast and easy.
    Our earning should not be low, there are still some area we need to consider well, the level of our knowledge, the money management, the method we use in trading, our patience and discipline as we are trading, all these are very important for us to take note of.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Our earning should not be low, there are still some area we need to consider well, the level of our knowledge, the money management, the method we use in trading, our patience and discipline as we are trading, all these are very important for us to take note of.
    We can not just generally say that our earning should not be low because when the earning is low then there are some causes to that actually, when we trade and make low earnings then it means that we have been having low capital or mostly trading with low risk. There is nothing wrong with the low earnings as so much as it comes at all times.

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,069
    actually when we start the trading business then we are ready to accept the challenge of the trading secondly we have need to prepared our self and make our mind toward the trading because it is not easy to earn with the trading and it is high risky business too where to mange the risk and control the emotion is also the challenge so that's why to be ready to face the music of the trading.

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •