Begin again! - Page 4
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Begin again!

[lang=ar]if you really have the passion to trade the market so nothing should stop you as it is the best way to make money but if you lose your money then you should put your skills in question and try to make it better and try to sharp you skills and your money management to be able to win in the market[/lang]

Traders that have lost a lot might need to begin to trade once again in here even if they need to restart everything back from zero again too. If they can't do that then trading will be harder later on too. First we might need to be smarter in doing our own trade for greater result and for the perfection as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Traders that have lost a lot might need to begin to trade once again in here even if they need to restart everything back from zero again too. If they can't do that then trading will be harder later on too. First we might need to be smarter in doing our own trade for greater result and for the perfection as well.
    But if they are to begin again, they should be precise this time about how to trade and they should not start ahead with real money, but when they are about to begin again, they need to learn from the mistakes they have made then begin again in clean way that is different and will enable them succeed.

[lang=ar]i will begin to trade the Forex again in the next few days as i did deposit some money into my account and i thought it is the best idea to talk about that in this thread as i talked here before and i want to tell every one that he should be proud of being Forex trader and start to trade the market again as your skills will grow gradually[/lang]

Trader
    the trader needs to have a faith and should not lose the hope and should try again to be able to get success and make money, the success in forex is not easy and will not come easily or quickly and the trader may take long time until reach it, so the trader should work more and more and should not become disappointed and he will reach success.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]i will begin to trade the Forex again in the next few days as i did deposit some money into my account and i thought it is the best idea to talk about that in this thread as i talked here before and i want to tell every one that he should be proud of being Forex trader and start to trade the market again as your skills will grow gradually[/lang]
    If you are beginning again, then you need to know some few things about the market whereas making sure that you are not beginning to start with the old mistakes that you have been making which has mostly made you to loss your money. As a matter of fact, one who wants to succeed has to know and be honest on the mistakes he or she is making and then make corrections.

when a new trader is faced with various challenges in the market, there is the probability of running away from the market as a result of unmet expectation and dreams unfulfilled in the forex market.but with time when there is increase in knowledge and understanding, they will se what they have been doing wrong in the first place, running away does not solve any problem here than for us to make up our mind and face whatever challenges that we may have in the business, because without us facing them there is no way we can understand how they are to be done in the right way.

It is never good to waste a very good mistake but we should learn from it.The mistakes that we make are lessons for us to learn from to help us improve in our trading.Forex involves us needing to stat again after a bad session of loss and we can resume again with better zest and will to avoid such mistakes.

failure is normal thing in any business, it is okay if you fail, don't just risk everything you have so that you will still have something to rely on when you fail, just learn from the failure and move on and even if you fail again, you should keep trying because it is not possible for you to remain a failure forever, success will surely come one day and when success comes, you will be well prepared to manage it

Banned
    When you lose money and you are feeling some frustration, that is not the time to give up as a Forex Trader, you must ensure that you encourage yourself to begin afresh, forex trading has been known to give people headaches, when you develop passion for this business, you won't let anything make you sad and discouraged.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast