Begin again! - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Begin again!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Begin again!

Forex is a type of business that many people do invest in and little did they know that it is just the same with the way we do our business offline and we meet challenges, so when there is little issue along the line they run away, but some months to come they will still come back , because they have known that the business is real is only there was little challenge that happen, and they now accept to take courage an start again. Now , to me we only need to be brave and continue, the time we have taken to have this brake we would have gone far in knowledge. But now it would seem as if we are beginning again.Challenge may come , it is common to all business, all we need is to sit down and review our method of trading and the problem will be solve.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Traders that loss in here might need to redo all things in here all over again. The one that keeps on doing that should see the risk in trading as much as possible if they want to trade. Avoiding the risk in trading is also one thing we need to do in order to stabilize our own trade as well avoid the risk too in here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    if we have failed once in here, it is a good thing to start trading back as fast as we could too. the one that can do that will be able to improve very fast later in here. Traders need to always be very smart in order to do all trades well enough and avoid the risks too in here so we can earn while trading with ease too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    if we have failed once in here, it is a good thing to start trading back as fast as we could too. the one that can do that will be able to improve very fast later in here. Traders need to always be very smart in order to do all trades well enough and avoid the risks too in here so we can earn while trading with ease too.
    losing is not a bad thing, and even this is the mirror for us if we still have the problem to understand and implement something properly, and with just open mind, and so we know how to fix and complete them, we just need to give the time to evaluate the past and find the reasons behind our loses, we will get the answer to fix them and if only take this part seriously and so that become the way for us to minimize the mistakes in the future

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    losing is not a bad thing, and even this is the mirror for us if we still have the problem to understand and implement something properly, and with just open mind, and so we know how to fix and complete them, we just need to give the time to evaluate the past and find the reasons behind our loses, we will get the answer to fix them and if only take this part seriously and so that become the way for us to minimize the mistakes in the future
    Well, that is surely a bad thing. One will loss the motivation too once they loss the money. I have personally seen many traders that even give up in trading just because they loss the money too. We also need a very strong patience in here when we need to trade too so that is why things will not be simple or easy as we thought them to be.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, that is surely a bad thing. One will loss the motivation too once they loss the money. I have personally seen many traders that even give up in trading just because they loss the money too. We also need a very strong patience in here when we need to trade too so that is why things will not be simple or easy as we thought them to be.
    I think what soever we are facing in the business one thing that should be seen evidently in here is that losses is something we have to deal with and from time to time we have to look for way to become better. I personally will not have any problem to start again over again to become better because I know that it is never an easy business but it is profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the trader that wants to make money should try again and again and should try to improve his trading and get more knowledge to be able to practice more as this will let him to decrease his mistakes and will be able to trade better and so he will be able to make profits from the market more than the loses he gets and then he will be able to make consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    but for me, when i got loses, i did not accept them as a bad thing, and even triggered me to evaluate the past to see the real problems which should be fixed, and if we sink with loses, then there is no solution for us to continue trading because the results may same with the past, loses, and why, we need to have good mental to accept loses is a part of this business and the chances will always be there

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    This will take me to the uses of strategy when trading in forex market, you see instead of changing that trading strategy, I think we need to just start again, some times and if not most times, all we need is a reboot and not quitting,because when we reboot we then be able to know the mistakes we have done in the past and then we get to learn from every mistakes which we have made and that is how we grow.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    Actually there is no way we can trade in such business without facing challenges, the challenges are what make this business tough and without this challenges we cannot get to understand how this business work, forex is risky and difficult if we don't learn from our challenges we cannot get to make money in the market it normal to face challenges but we should be ready to learn from the challenges to become better traders.
    Peoples are not invest money in this business because they are fear to lose money in forex. Many peoples are fear join to forex because they are thinking that forex is business in which we only can make loss and no one make profit in it which is reason people fear to join and invest their money in it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    like you have rightly said there is no much differences between the forex market business and some other business offline as they both have their individual challenges, there is no business that is without a risk and so when we meet with any of such challenges in the forex market , the available option is not quitting but looking at what we have not been able to get right and brace up for any challenges of the business or perhaps you have lost an account, you do ot have to quit, but to begin again taking to correction all your errors in the past.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast