Begin again! - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 274

Thread: Begin again!

  1. #1
    Trader famousfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    Begin again!

    Forex is a type of business that many people do invest in and little did they know that it is just the same with the way we do our business offline and we meet challenges, so when there is little issue along the line they run away, but some months to come they will still come back , because they have known that the business is real is only there was little challenge that happen, and they now accept to take courage an start again. Now , to me we only need to be brave and continue, the time we have taken to have this brake we would have gone far in knowledge. But now it would seem as if we are beginning again.Challenge may come , it is common to all business, all we need is to sit down and review our method of trading and the problem will be solve.

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    forex is challenges, and the challenges is taken by traders who do trading and give them the results whether good or bad and all depend to their preparation before take the challenges, and if they have learned and practiced, get enough knowledge and skill, they will understand how to trade and get the benefits from it, but i must say that forex is not an easy thing to be done, need much time for us to understand this business till we get the skill to follow it properly

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Success can never be achieved so easily, to me I personally will not hesitate to start all over again if that is what it takes for me to succeed. The successful people we see and know never became successful at it the one time they tried it, thus they had to keep on trying and making mistakes and then corrections.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    Success can never be achieved so easily, to me I personally will not hesitate to start all over again if that is what it takes for me to succeed. The successful people we see and know never became successful at it the one time they tried it, thus they had to keep on trying and making mistakes and then corrections.
    I have been able to learn from my past mistakes and dreams, thinking that I can become successful so easily. I failed again and again and in recent time I am now getting it all right. That way, it is good to have a restart after some so many repeated mistakes, then we can become better and correct the mistakes which we have made.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    I want to become successful in this business, evidently making mistakes is a way to improve and get to know the reason why the mistakes has been made and then get to improve, that is what I will be doing, when I have failed I will make sure that I get to learn and see the reason why I had lost my money so I be able to learn from it and that is how I can become successful.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    I want to become successful in this business, evidently making mistakes is a way to improve and get to know the reason why the mistakes has been made and then get to improve, that is what I will be doing, when I have failed I will make sure that I get to learn and see the reason why I had lost my money so I be able to learn from it and that is how I can become successful.
    If we don't make mistakes it will be hard to pick up and learn, the mistakes are the source of our learning, so the best thing a trader needs to do is that when the mistakes has been made, learn from it. Ultimately, it if will take that you start up from again and again, then do that, it will be beneficiary and will lead to that ultimate goal.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,155
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    There is need to understand how this business works so that one do not bite enough more than what he can chew. The failure of so many traders in this market is all because they rush in forex thinking it's the fast way to become rich. There are lot of challenges to be faced here and what can keep us is motivation and passion. If you are starting all over again, it's expected you learn from your experience and work your way to earn success.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    There is need to understand how this business works so that one do not bite enough more than what he can chew. The failure of so many traders in this market is all because they rush in forex thinking it's the fast way to become rich. There are lot of challenges to be faced here and what can keep us is motivation and passion. If you are starting all over again, it's expected you learn from your experience and work your way to earn success.
    The thing is that we might not understand it at once, we have to keep on learning and also make sure that we have built a strong trading skills and understanding. Succeeding in the market will not be easily done we need to take it slow and steady if we wish and aim on being a successful trader, ultimately knowing when we have to start over again.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,051
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]people usually afraid of any kind of business that have a big risk involved and the Forex is a very risky business we all know that so traders when lose money in it they tend to not try get in trading again but i think that forex deserve trying many times as it is a very good kind of business[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Trader famousfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheza View Post
    actually when we start the trading business then we are ready to accept the challenge of the trading secondly we have need to prepared our self and make our mind toward the trading because it is not easy to earn with the trading and it is high risky business too where to mange the risk and control the emotion is also the challenge so that's why to be ready to face the music of the trading.
    Traders may not have prepared for this friend, since we do see those who are going for war may not prepare for the death but for to gather slave and the spoil, but death may cross the way, so most time we do only prepare for the gain, and if there arise any challenges we need to take heart and be strong.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    A forex lover never leave this market because it is the best way for trader to get use our knowledge and skill in better way as we need to put more efforts for learning and have more knowledge we always try to start it again if we are not starting it then we fail and face losses we need to put efforts so we can learn better and get good results also .

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •