Begin again! - Page 25
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Begin again!

Trader
    We could fail in forex trading, but when that has happened, traders needs to know the reason why it has happened. We can really make good amount of money when the learning is gotten rightly. And while at it, know that it can never be simple. It will take time and only the patient will benefit, so learn, begin again and correct the mistakes and bad habits.

i don't see ant problem with taking a small break from trading then coming back to begin again as this makes a traders to refresh and to come back with a new and good mind set up it also takes away the emotions of previous past losses experienced during trading

He who runs away from challenges is a coward and such a person can never have a resounding breakthrough in anything . I have come to discover that nothing good comes out so easily and there is need for perseverance , patience and hardwork. How would a forex trader acquires experience if he is not ready to face challenges , it is the challenges that mak one more experienced . Challenges are meant to be faced and conquered and there after you become a man of wealth of experience in that which you have laid your hand upon

Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i don't see ant problem with taking a small break from trading then coming back to begin again as this makes a traders to refresh and to come back with a new and good mind set up it also takes away the emotions of previous past losses experienced during trading
    When you reach an advanced stage of experience you will already find yourself needing a break from the market. Unfortunately, the majority of novice traders want to be traded all week and do not realize that this affects their ideas and causes them a distraction that leads them to lose. The mind needs comfort in order to re-operate again. Especially since our work is based on mental skills.

Trader
    we can take a rest for some time , weeks or months and then back again for trading and also other reasons that we back to this business because of a believe that we can make it success , and just need more time to understand it, forex is in the blood for trader and hard for traders to leave it before they really dig their talents properly, and also we knew that forex trading is a reliable business and we get the freedom to trade and manage everything without any restriction form other

Endurance is a something needed to have good success in life, whatever we are doing we must not entertain fear and discouragement , this is a great weapon against the success in life, trader in this Forex market when facing with challenges should not for one time run away but use the challenge to be a stepping stone to build courage for success in the future, surely the end of it will be good success, running away would bring begin again.

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the trader that find himself unable to trade well should try to increase his knowledge and practice as this will let him to understand the market better and knows how to analyze it and so he will be able to get success after failure and will enjoy trading and making of money, forex is not easy and needs hard working from the traders to know how to handle it.
    many TRADER i know that they are just leave and then they come back again with new idea it is good for them when you did not focus on your trade then you just make distance for a time then you come back in this field with new idea with new investment this is a best strategy for them so keep in mind you learning in this field which is good then you make money ...

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Actually the big question one has to ask is, what could possibly make a trader to run away from the market if not that they have lost their money from the market? That means they have not really learned and understand, that way, they don't make use of risk management. It could be prevented by always applying of risk management so the losses will not discourage us.
    I think they run away because they do not see themselves making profits from this market,Forex is a very technical market and only those who understand how the market works fully can make it here,it is better if you know you can not cope for you to leave rather than losing money.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    I think they run away because they do not see themselves making profits from this market,Forex is a very technical market and only those who understand how the market works fully can make it here,it is better if you know you can not cope for you to leave rather than losing money.
    You are right about this, unfortunately many traders are in a stubborn state with the market, despite their successive loss.
    I don't want to say that Forex is not fit for everyone. But that's the truth! Why insist on moving forward with loss?
    Either we learn well, or we leave.

Quote Originally Posted by big.pharaoh View Post
    You are right about this, unfortunately many traders are in a stubborn state with the market, despite their successive loss.
    I don't want to say that Forex is not fit for everyone. But that's the truth! Why insist on moving forward with loss?
    Either we learn well, or we leave.
    Forex is not so simple and we should never be stubborn or egoistic to learn, when we are facing losses. When some outsider looks at a good trader earning good profits from Forex. To be successful, a trader needs to set up there trading plan, so that they can operate there trade sense-fully.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast