Begin again! - Page 11
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Begin again!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    Actually there is no way we can trade in such business without facing challenges, the challenges are what make this business tough and without this challenges we cannot get to understand how this business work, forex is risky and difficult if we don't learn from our challenges we cannot get to make money in the market it normal to face challenges but we should be ready to learn from the challenges to become better traders.
    Agree. In the process of doing forex trading a trader will face many obstacles. He should not stop here. He should keep trying. He should keep trying till the end of his life. If he gives up so easily then he/she won't get success from here. Forex is hard and everyone can not become successful here. So taking lesson from failure we traders must keep trying again and again.
    Don't loss you hope.

If loss occurs, we can just look to learn from it and know how to improve from it so that we can make it and have a very possibility to make the needed trade that will sustain us always. Today our goals is to make it and now we should always look to learn from our experience which can develop us more better and give us better more options to improve well from our trade. Let's not be ashamed to rise again when we fall because the lessons we learn can be a turning point for us to start making progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    If loss occurs, we can just look to learn from it and know how to improve from it so that we can make it and have a very possibility to make the needed trade that will sustain us always. Today our goals is to make it and now we should always look to learn from our experience which can develop us more better and give us better more options to improve well from our trade. Let's not be ashamed to rise again when we fall because the lessons we learn can be a turning point for us to start making progress.
    That is true, when the losses has happened, traders has to learn from the losses they have made so as they be able to succeed, My trading skills has made me really understand that those beginners who want to succeed and make money will have to learn and restart, In a nutshell, if we can not figure out the mistakes we have made and look for ways to correct then we will be stuck in that same mistakes.

Banned
    The way we trade forex is very different from our offline business, this is a business you will fully understand before you can think of making money, forex trading is very risky before we can be successful we must learn how to trade in the demo account first, but if you make the mistake to trade with learning in the demo account this cause losses in your trade severally what you need to do before you begin again is to spend time to learn in the demo account very well.

Once a trader have experienced a bad time in here and loss the money, they need to start focusing in self improvement first. There are indeed some that can do it and some others that can't do it at all. If we see that we are still losing in here then we need to use our time properly to learn for the better result first.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    sometimes hard for us to face the reality when loses still come to us after learning and practicing, but if we always open mind and evaluate the experiences or mistakes then we see clearly the points which should be fixed, not only about trading system, but here is about our psychologies, because sometimes, we knew something which should be avoid by us but we still did it, this was become the obstacle or bad habit that prevent us to do something right in the market

Banned
    When I try and fail I see it as something common now, thus what I do is try to correct my mistakes so I be successful. When we want to succeed in all business we are doing one thing we have to keep on doing is correction our mistakes, it is one way to success and any trader who is really good at making correction and beginning again and not giving up will really succeed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    When I try and fail I see it as something common now, thus what I do is try to correct my mistakes so I be successful. When we want to succeed in all business we are doing one thing we have to keep on doing is correction our mistakes, it is one way to success and any trader who is really good at making correction and beginning again and not giving up will really succeed.
    It is good for traders to be observing what they are doing, and they need more of the skills that will make sure they are making money successfully, that is why the correction of the past mistakes are very good for traders that need success. And for traders to be careful on the things they do, they need to use stop loss, so that the mistakes will not cost much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is good for traders to be observing what they are doing, and they need more of the skills that will make sure they are making money successfully, that is why the correction of the past mistakes are very good for traders that need success. And for traders to be careful on the things they do, they need to use stop loss, so that the mistakes will not cost much.
    we must keep an eye on the changing behavior like by which or trade plan will be change like if we are doing our best and we keep a good knowledge about trade so in this way gain success we always make good trade plan by proper working and by proper way of working so our success chances will be increased .

Banned
    when you start trading when we face many of challenges of the trading and we have to many of things to learn and want to get the experience. if we learn from it and get good eperience from our trading then we get earn good profit from it, in the start trade not so easy to earn with the trading and it is high risky business too if you manage all thing and learn many of thing from it then you get earn of profit of it and also many of other things.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast