Leverage in aggressive and conservative trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Leverage in aggressive and conservative trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauman1 View Post
    Well in aggressiveness and aggression you may fall down and results may be hurt yourself and you just have to make sure that while trading you are not doing it with any aggressive approach be a mature trader do not be more aggressive because it will really make a bad impact in your trading career you should not be in a panic when loss occurred and be patience person.
    Trading with patient and good confirmation is just the best method of trading and it will save us some of the emotional stress. Generally, in all we do we need to trade with such discipline of being patient and consistent as well. The opportunity will always come, that is one thing I am sure about the business and when the opportunity comes later, take on it with patient and discipline approach.

Excellent topic
    We as humans by nature are not ready to deal with the Forex market Because of the fluctuations that occur. That is why we must adapt to him. This stage of adjustment may be difficult for many, which ends in their loss no matter how they trade

Banned
    The patient and disciplined traders according to the knowledge I have got are the ones that will last longer and make money because we ain't gonna be in profits if all we keep on doing is being so aggressive, taking trades when we should have waited and then not taking good planning. I don't dare be so aggressive on the market because I have learned on how patient works and how I can have it be on my side.

There is no need being in a hurry with the way we trade, if we want to make money the best method is being the kind of conservative trader because such trader will be able to pay close attention to the market. Leverage should also be done in the conservative approach as well so that we don't take huge risk as we trade and loss our money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    the advantage of this way is the gain can be maximized if the movement is large enough and move in one same direction with our trades. otherwise if we place our trades in wrong direction, if there is a volatile movement / up and down, the possibility of loss is large enough. Also this way will be very detrimental if the brokers you use increase the spread when the occurrence of news.
    One can see the advantage but the truth be told about the trading method, it is not a right way and means of trading. Losses we will get from it will be much as well. Apparently the patient and conservative means of trading will give to us peace of mind and can save us from depression.

Banned
    I will always say to traders that there is no other best way of trading order than making sure that the risk is been take cared of, because trading with so much leverage and risk only gets to thus make things worse for us as traders, so it is quite important that we get to learn and know how to trade with little risk and more discipline and patient method.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    I will always say to traders that there is no other best way of trading order than making sure that the risk is been take cared of, because trading with so much leverage and risk only gets to thus make things worse for us as traders, so it is quite important that we get to learn and know how to trade with little risk and more discipline and patient method.
    Only if we will learn and understand and then see that taking too much risk as we trade is one thing that leads trades to losses. Evidently the reason behind that too much risk when trading is because traders are looking forward to make fast amount of money. Leveraging too much or over trading is one of the reason for major losses.

Banned
    All i know about the leverage is that, it is a good and bad way of trading at the same time, this is why traders will not just use leverage, they will use leverage based on the way they can trade the market with passionate skills that will help them. If traders are using good money and risk management with their leverage trading, there will not be problems in their account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    Trading with patient and good confirmation is just the best method of trading and it will save us some of the emotional stress. Leverage is a means of losing your money when you don't even know how the market works. Such a trader will be successful in the long run. So we will know how sever they might be too.
    In all one does in as much as we want to make money and become successful one thing should be known which is patient when we have that we have bought our way to success. Patient is the key to being successful, due to a patient trader knows the right thing to be done and the right time it has to be done as well . When we are patient we get to catch the right time to take on trade and when not to.

It is very necessary for traders to be conservative in their trading, exercising patience while many trader would be so aggressive in trading at last a conservative trader would laugh and have a lot of profits, so why don;t we all adopt the system of being conservative so as to have rest of mind in every trade we take.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast