The best trend's indicators
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trend's indicators

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193

Lightbulb The best trend's indicators

Hello guys

As usual, first of all I would like to say big thank to Administrator and all Moderators who hold another new kind of contest in this forum. This is what I always waiting for each and every month. This time, the contest is about creating a new, fresh thread which describe new information which is actually not known for many traders. And here is my point of view about the best trend's indicators.

The best trend's indicator(s).

We all know that indicators are trading tools to help us traders to analyze market. Each and every indicator has their own rules and settings, which we must understand first in theory then apply them in real trade. And each of them has different suitable time frame to use and most of indicators can not work with all time frames. Indicators will give more accuracy if combined with suitable time frames.

In this thread, I would give my own idea, the best trend indicator of mine which I got from my friends from forex community about 2 years ago. It is not a free indicator because there were price to get it. Well, at least participated to the forex community and followed their live seminar was the cost of the indicator.

They called it as Profit Indicator (PI). The only reason why they named the indicator that way because they always believe that their purpose of trading is only to get profit without loss. This is how I got the mindset not to set stop loss because the tutor did not advised us to do so (which I do not do that now because I am using stop loss in my trades).

Profit Indicator

This indicator works pretty well only with EURUSD pair and with minimum time frame of H1. I never advised you guys to use lower time frame than H1 because things will not work as the rules I will explain later. Tried many times with other pairs but got no clearance.

Why only EURUSD?
    It is because my tutor told that so to me and other traders who came to his live seminar. This indicator will only works on EURUSD and Gold (but since they never taught me about gold trading, then I will focus on EURUSD). All the formulas mostly accept EURUSD so things will work nicely.

Why only H1 time frame?
    That is one of the rules if we want to use this indicator. It is more like "follow it or leave it".

Details
    This indicator uses some sort of formulas that automatically activated once we apply the indicator to our trading platform. We can also make the manual calculation but I think it will cost multiple pages for me to explain this here.

See the screenshot above? Yes that is the view of my chart when I applied the indicator. It does not seem bit confusing at all compared to many custom indicator I ever used before. Here I will explain all the functions accordingly as number in screenshot.

1. Yellow line indicates OM aka Open Market price. Indicator will form the line automatically once it enters new trading day.

2. Red lines of T30 and the rest purple lines of T42, T62 and T75 indicates market's trend.

3. Potential numbers which indicates support and resistance. There are only 3 types of potential numbers, they are 22, 55, and 88. For example, 1.1322, 1.1355, and 1.1388.

4. Market statistic which include yesterday's high - low, open market price, trend 30, today's total candles, today's highest price, today's lowest price, and today's high - low price.

Rules
    There are some rules I always follow when I want to trade using this indicator. They are :

• Whenever market reach the first T30, open buy or sell depending on the direction of market movements. Set TP to open market price. This method usually works when market move sideways in Asian trading session.
    • When market enters London trading session, usually market will break and reach at least T42. Open some orders with TP to T30 above or below our positions to open market price. Beware of news from Euro Nations.
    • If market reach T42 then move down or up to T30, market usually continue its movement to next T62 or even T75 depends on the market which might be affected by news.
    • Try to catch all the trading opportunities during market's correction. This correction usually worth 10 or 20 pips per correction right before market start another trending movement.
    • Market moves sideways usually start from Monday to Wednesday. Otherwise, it will go volatile from Thursday to Friday.
    • Always pay attention to Potential numbers. If market reach it, there will 2 chance that may happen. More confirmations will be needed like the support from trend lines.
    • Remember the formations; when sideways = OM > T30 > T42 > T30 > OM. when volatile = OM > T42 > T30 > T62 > OM. It is really hard to understand these patterns but for me I just need some time to see them.

That is all about my thread, the best trend's indicator for me. From this strategy, I can make some good profits with reasonable risk. Even if my tutor taught me there was no need to put stop loss, I do not follow him and set the stop loss as I have found out that stop loss is very reliable.

Kindly ask me anything about my thread and I will answer them here. I also leave an attachment of this indicator if there some people who like to test this out. If you guys find this thread useful, I will be very happy to get your thumbs here. More ideas will come soon once I got something new to share with.

Thank you guys
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Azis Muslim; 07-06-2017 at 11:05 PM. Reason: wrong screenshot's link

Thumbs Up
    Hello guys

Today I want to update my thread here about my own best trend's indicator. I am continuing my work of Profit Indicator but now I will describe more details about it with some screenshots, of course.

Indicator's rules and setting (must do):
    1. Time frame : H1
    2. Pair : EURUSD
    3. Chart type : Candlestick
    4. News trading : No
    5. EA : No
    6. Trading session time : London and New York
    7. Open market : Thursday
    8. Close market : Wednesday

Understanding this indicator is relatively easy. For me, it took couple weeks through my own learning and plus, live help from my friends which already used this indicator earlier. I got this indicator from my tutor through his seminar and this is the most useful indicator I have ever used in my entire trading life. By the way, few things above were already explained in the previous thread. Now I want to describe more new things that also related to this indicator which needed to understand too if we want to use it.

Market's open and close day

According to this strategy and indicator, me and my fellow trader's community has been taught and kept few things below as our mindset of trading. My tutor taught me that market opens on Thursday and close on Wednesday. Reasons he told us why market opens and closes during that days:

1. Most high impact news usually released on Thursday and market moves in highest volatility,
    2. Market movement is slowing down start from Monday and reach its slowest level on Wednesday when there is no news to be released,
    3. Thursday was the day when forex trading open in market for the first time and ended in Wednesday, not Saturday or Sunday.

I know those are quite confusing if you read this for your first time. Believe me, I also felt the same way too when I read this few years ago. Just take it as some additional learning but very important to know if you want to use this indicator.

T30 Pattern - Its usefulness and the rules

Firstly, before we can use this pattern of T30 (trend 30%) we need to determine the ongoing trend in market. I do that by drawing lines and do it from what I see on market, not what I think.

All of us can do this part because it does not require any indicators but just simple trend lines to draw manually. Try to apply higher time frame start from H1 to Daily for better view and accuracy of trend. For the indicator's psychology, look at the screenshot below.

This is the example of trading with short term aka swing trading. Since the price was inside the trend lines, it kept bouncing up and down following the T30. That screenshot above was taken to train my ability to analyze market with manual calculation, not through indicator.

T30 Pattern - Example and the proof

If used well, we can apply only this T30 pattern just to trade and make money. According to me, this is how I scalping the market. Mostly works on sideways market movement. I will share my trade screenshot on 22 April 2014 which I saved in my laptop for my learning purpose.

I think this is the final update and explanation about my thread, the best trend's indicator. I wish this thread can give all of you guys some valuable information which you can use to your trades and add some to your knowledge. May the best wins according to the contents, not from by thumbs.

See you next time

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    According to this strategy and indicator, me and my fellow trader's community has been taught and kept few things below as our mindset of trading. My tutor taught me that market opens on Thursday and close on Wednesday. Reasons he told us why market opens and closes during that days:

1. Most high impact news usually released on Thursday and market moves in highest volatility,
    2. Market movement is slowing down start from Monday and reach its slowest level on Wednesday when there is no news to be released,
    3. Thursday was the day when forex trading open in market for the first time and ended in Wednesday, not Saturday or Sunday.
    dear sir please help me by answering my question. i'm bit confused when i read in your thread that market open in Thursday, not Monday? and market close in Wednesday, not Friday? please give me more answers beside those 3 points above you've mentioned before sir, thanks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    dear sir please help me by answering my question. i'm bit confused when i read in your thread that market open in Thursday, not Monday? and market close in Wednesday, not Friday? please give me more answers beside those 3 points above you've mentioned before sir, thanks.
    [lang=id]There are no more explanation about it sir. I know it is kinda confusing for people who read this information but this was the knowledge I got from my community and the tutor who taught me so. At first I also could not accept this too sir but if I want to learn the whole system, then like it or not I must learn and understand this. And besides, my tutor told us that we could search the internet about market's history.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

but the question is how you can determine the right peak ando how you can find the right and profitable entry point . which i see in the first picture that you tke first transaction depending on the price action " pin bar " but i didn't see any indicator . also why you didn't take a transaction in the sideway ??

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8
    this indicator is really best to be seem because we can clearly seen that every day about market movement we can see separately and in this way we can find what is the market daily trend and then we can take advantage of it and then we can earn good profit from this business easily. I like your trading way and strategy and must want to learn this strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemgold View Post
    As for me, none of indicators will make win all the time. The indicators is design to predict what a market will do. You can discount all indicators designed to predict a market move. The only true method for trading is a long term trend following the system that reacts to the market.
    If we are looking for such an indicator that will make us win all the time then we are in the wrong place actually, because there is no indicator or rather trading strategy that bring consistent winning without some failures. But when we have learned it so much and understand it adequately, that is when we tend to win consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    Hello Azis, i just want you to know that you are my best friend in this forum because you are full of experience and you are a kind trader. I always get thrilled each time i read your thread and i am always looking forward to read your thread. You have this great way of explaining your points and making them very clear even for a day old trader to understand and that is what you have done here again today and i was never disappointed. The trading system you have presented here with the attached evidence of your positive trades is more than convincing but i will give it more study in my free time to understand it better, because i want to be a good trader like you. I will not hesitate to have some more trading skill from you. You are one of the best here. I love you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    [lang=id]There are no more explanation about it sir. I know it is kinda confusing for people who read this information but this was the knowledge I got from my community and the tutor who taught me so. At first I also could not accept this too sir but if I want to learn the whole system, then like it or not I must learn and understand this. And besides, my tutor told us that we could search the internet about market's history.[/lang]
    too bad even until now i'm still find it too difficult to apply because of complicated setups which may not work sometime. i think i need more time in practice and memorize all the setup descriptions from your thread sir. i wish to see more updates about this indicator and strategy because the only thing i need on my trade now is insight. i'm so tired of losing anyway.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    Indicator is most best tool for our forex business. Because many time we make good profit in forex are help of the indicator. Because indicator help me to make good chart pattern for trading. Good chart pattern is good way to make good profit and stop loss in our forex trade. Best indicator is best for our forex business to trade the platform.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast