Thread: Trading Luck

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10

Trading Luck

Hello Everyone,

I don't believe in traders being lucky, but there is a kind of luck which exist in forex trading and knowing some couple things and putting them to our trading account can give to us everlasting luck.

. Hardwork : There is a quote by the greatest called Muhammed Ali
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'
    That quote also applies to the way we trade in forex. Because if you choose to work hard today, learning and keeping to trading rules, risk and money management, you will experience some hard time but you will live the rest of your life a successful trader. So work hard and learn.

. Discipline: This plays a vital role in how you trade, because, if you are not disciplined, nothing will work for you, you can't stick to money and risk management, you can't even stick to one trading strategy. I think discipline should be the first thing attainable by trader who wants the trader's luck. An indiscipline trader don't make use of stoploss hence they get Margin call every now and then

In summary, if any of us wishes to be a lucky trader, DISCIPLINE and HARD work are the essential tool needed for such.

Do you agree with me?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    You are doing the right thing, by no believing in luck, what a trader has to believe more on is the use of disciplined approach in trading. Luck isn't for serious traders. The concept can be learned and know and then mastered, if we associate forex trading with luck then we likely will loss so much of our money because we will not keep to the risk management and discipline when trading.
    Yes that is good to not believe in luck, because many of those who believe in luck actually over risks thinking that luck will favor them getting fast and huge profits. Fortunes are ahead for those who are skilled in what they are trading, while those just idling and trading on luck might have to face bitter times ahead. Luck might just be our illusion, one cannot use his luck to plan and formulate his trading, one has to do it using his experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Yes that is good to not believe in luck, because many of those who believe in luck actually over risks thinking that luck will favor them getting fast and huge profits. Fortunes are ahead for those who are skilled in what they are trading, while those just idling and trading on luck might have to face bitter times ahead. Luck might just be our illusion, one cannot use his luck to plan and formulate his trading, one has to do it using his experience.
    who trader over risk and believe that luck is not a trader it is a gambler, trader not over risk and try to trade according by their plan and management, i believe luck but i don't depend on luck. might some people hate luck because always hope luck is always for him, luck is only luck not determining our success no one success with luck but with their skills

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 88
    I don't believe in luck in the market but I believe on we having a strong trading skills and market understanding. Obviously forex trading is not gambling, therefore if you are into the market and wants to make money don't depend on luck that comes without hard work, but instead work hard and you shall be one of the best trader who can earn consistently.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 21
    As concern to me, I believe luck but I don't depend on luck because that luck is something that is temporal and will likely not work for you on the long-term success, We should believe and depend on our own trading skills and knowledge, we need to be disciplined and should do hard work with better skills as forex is good rewarding business only for those who are sincere and hard worker, so always trade with positive approach in order to get the success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    As concern to me, I believe luck but I don't depend on luck because that luck is something that is temporal and will likely not work for you on the long-term success, We should believe and depend on our own trading skills and knowledge, we need to be disciplined and should do hard work with better skills as forex is good rewarding business only for those who are sincere and hard worker, so always trade with positive approach in order to get the success.
    Well, luck works in such a way that it goes in for the traders that has learned and know about the business. So, when you have not learned and don't know the business and how it is been done, don't expect to be lucky . If you want to be luck in the business. You need to have the skills and discipline because you need to be educated properly on forex trading and the market and how it works in general.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 63
    It's only the naive will still think that luck have a very huge role to play in forex. Of a truth luck does not make someone a good trader but good hardwork on practicing how to trade good. Most traders who have come with luck in forex have really made it very difficult for themselves to win in forex. Luck won't cause us success rather we should look on working hard to manage risk and doing what it takes to sustain well enough in forex.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 70
    One has to know that the success in the business will depend on what one has been able to do, the right thing or the wrong thing. When one has apparently learned and know what forex trading is much all about it helps them to retain success and be profitable. Trading and being lucky to me is what I see as a result of hard work.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 5
    Luck is also important part of this business and if we are lucky then this is the best business for us. First we need to learn and getting experience in forex trading. When we are get these things then its really easy for traders to make the profit with our luck. If we want earn without learning with luck then its impossible for us but if we are use our luck then its really easy for traders to earn profit with our skills and luck.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Luck is also important part of this business and if we are lucky then this is the best business for us. First we need to learn and getting experience in forex trading. When we are get these things then its really easy for traders to make the profit with our luck. If we want earn without learning with luck then its impossible for us but if we are use our luck then its really easy for traders to earn profit with our skills and luck.
    That will be a wrong to thing that luck has anything to do with forex trading market because I know that there is nothing as luck in forex trading business, if you want to make money from the business. All you need is to learn and make the learning your way of being successful because that will determine how lucky you get, your skills and experience and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 21
    Forex is good but complicated business, I would like to aware that when the trader has not built his trading skills and understanding then it will cause the reason of failure, keep in mind that there is no simple way of making money from forex trading, you need to build a good trading skills and master the discipline as required, luck is about taking blind trades and hoping that you will somehow pull through at the end which cuase the reason of failure, so never believe on luck, use you skills and strategy for fruitful results.

Not allowed!

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast