Price reversal trade
Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Price reversal trade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Price reversal trade

you try to look at the time frame H1 trading on the currency pair Eur/Usd. you try to measure the size of candle bottom to top or from top to bottom, if the size is about 100/120 pip usually there will be a price reversal. if before prices rise, then you sell. if before the price goes down, then you buy.It is basically involve your personal observation and it is the like the swing trading so we get the positive response from our trading.

I need experience trader point of view about this point of view .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    I think it is a cool trading way with good observation and everything will be settle by trader like we have chance to make trade in that scenario but if prices are not reflect accordingly then it will be serious threat for us so we always open our eye to work well with our understanding about trading we need to work well with such rules .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    First we are different traders. And the way I have learned on how to trade in forex trading market. I have learned that we have to make sure to have the support or resistance confirm the reversal trade. for instance if the reversal is forming out of the blues, no support zone or resistance then it is better not a reversal trade for me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    It is very simple and i also make trade in scenario and never use any indicator or stoploss because there are 50 to 70 percent chance exist that prices will go back when we are waiting to price came back and we get good profits as well so fast we need a system in which we get profit mostly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    well this strategy requires a great degree of subjectiveness and personal judgement and it takes time to develop that level of skill for you to trade the markets like that effectively. but one thing you must know is that even though the strategy proves to be right most of the time,you will need to determine where to exit your trades.

Not allowed!
    Born to trade

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by mundia View Post
    well this strategy requires a great degree of subjectiveness and personal judgement and it takes time to develop that level of skill for you to trade the markets like that effectively. but one thing you must know is that even though the strategy proves to be right most of the time,you will need to determine where to exit your trades.
    Our trade strategy will perfect only when we have it entry level and after entry we watch market well and we take positive results and if our exit is not good then it is also a bad thing for trader to follow in this market we always need to perform well and make perfect plan with strategy which we are understanding well .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Our trade strategy will perfect only when we have it entry level and after entry we watch market well and we take positive results and if our exit is not good then it is also a bad thing for trader to follow in this market we always need to perform well and make perfect plan with strategy which we are understanding well .
    Trading strategy always need to include the entry level in here too. The one that possess a good control over the entry level usually will feel more confident since they will not stay panicked no matter what the condition will be in the market. but in order to earn all of that, we might need to understand a lot about the market and possess the experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i do not trade price reversal unless find a signal from my tools like the candlestick and the indicators, so this will make trading more profitable and safe, we should be patient and avoid rush for trading and so this will make trading more strong and less risky and the trader will be able to make good profits from the market with little risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the trader that trades with the reversal and know how to determine it properly will be able to get good results and good profits, the trader should have good tools that help him to determine the reversal and this include chart patterns and candlestick patterns that give an indication about the reversal of the market and so this will give trading more strength.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Reversal can be a beneficial way for trader and most of us make good trade by using reversal of price we does not make better use of our strategies by less experience we must keep eye on price changes that is so much important for movement of prices we does make ever step and use different indicator to know market movement for successful trade .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast