Price reversal trade - Page 59
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859

Thread: Price reversal trade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Price reversal trade

you try to look at the time frame H1 trading on the currency pair Eur/Usd. you try to measure the size of candle bottom to top or from top to bottom, if the size is about 100/120 pip usually there will be a price reversal. if before prices rise, then you sell. if before the price goes down, then you buy.It is basically involve your personal observation and it is the like the swing trading so we get the positive response from our trading.

I need experience trader point of view about this point of view .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Trend never goes one direction forever and it returns back one moment. Traders should notice that there is lower market energy, it can not brake strong support or resistance levels. These are the sighns that market reversal is near and traders should wait for false breakout and engulfing candle stick that are best signs that dierection is changed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Once the price is closing in on the support and resistance levels then it is a good thing to actually get to expect some reversal is coming. Though this doesn't happen all the times, because some time, there could be the price on the support and resistance levels and then still the price could decide that it will want to move and cause breakout.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Once the price is closing in on the support and resistance levels then it is a good thing to actually get to expect some reversal is coming. Though this doesn't happen all the times, because some time, there could be the price on the support and resistance levels and then still the price could decide that it will want to move and cause breakout.
    I mostly waiting for market to break the levels so I can continue holding my trades and follow the previous trends instead of waiting it for reversal. I use my price action strategy mostly to follow the trend and when I tried with reversal trading, most of times I had bad result. Maybe my skills aren't enough for reversal trading so I'm focusing my trade on trend continuation.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I mostly waiting for market to break the levels so I can continue holding my trades and follow the previous trends instead of waiting it for reversal. I use my price action strategy mostly to follow the trend and when I tried with reversal trading, most of times I had bad result. Maybe my skills aren't enough for reversal trading so I'm focusing my trade on trend continuation.
    Two things are involved, it could break and then it might not break, but the most important thing is that we should make sure that we are doing the right thing. Making the good analysis and then expecting to see price move in accordance. Price reversal is a thing for the more experienced traders, not what just any one should think they can make use of.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with price reversal is good because it will be profitable for the trader and so he will be able to make easy money with it if he can catch the reversal from its beginning, the trader needs to wait until find a true reversal as this will keep trading more safe for the trader and so he will be able to maximize the profits and decrease the loses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with price reversal is good because it will be profitable for the trader and so he will be able to make easy money with it if he can catch the reversal from its beginning, the trader needs to wait until find a true reversal as this will keep trading more safe for the trader and so he will be able to maximize the profits and decrease the loses.
    i'm not really good at trading reversals and breakouts because i always close my trades earlier after one hour from news release or maybe i can hold it till the end of the day to see how long the effect from previous news can give to market. i know a little about candlestick patterns and other technical stuffs in the business and can't combine them with my news strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    We can use high time frame to identify the trend and also support resistance and also using candlestick patterns or characteristic. In this side, traders experiences have big roles to determine the market condition . I use the simple rules when the high time frames start to break the position and opposite the small time frames then it begin for reversal condition and become the exit point from the market

Not allowed!

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859