Price reversal trade - Page 3
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 587

Thread: Price reversal trade

  1. #21
    price reversal trading has the highest chance of profitability when it is in direction of the trend and also if the price is reversing at a support or resistance area, you can use many directional confirmation tool to confirm a reversal like the parabolic sar indicator, it is good for confirming directions,

  2. #22
    Price reversal or market reversal patterns are really important for us. If we want success in this business then we must need to familiar with this awesome strategy. When forex market is move any side then at a point its stop movement to that side. Then its retrace some pips reversal to move before follow its trend. This is best time to earn profit at that time with price reversal pattern.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by massi View Post
    Price reversal or market reversal patterns are really important for us. If we want success in this business then we must need to familiar with this awesome strategy. When forex market is move any side then at a point its stop movement to that side. Then its retrace some pips reversal to move before follow its trend. This is best time to earn profit at that time with price reversal pattern.
    We just have to make sure to at all times have the knowledge of trading, making analysis in a nutshell, comes with the ability we have got in trading, then we can locate the patterns that tells on price reversal. Learning is one of the most important thing when it comes to make sure to locating the price reversals and making good trading decisions.

  4. #24
    Forex trading is not as simple as we think, price reverse is possible but you must understand how to analyze the market trend if you want to make good money make sure that you can analyze the market trend very well, when market move 100 pips it's possible that it could reverse again but make sure that you study the movement of the market first.

  5. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,577
    Every currency pair has its daily average range, that is , each of them has a certain number of pips they always cover each day when there is a good trend in the market , although this may not be seen everyday for example the GBP has the capacity to cover about 180 pips each day and the EUR has about 120 pips to cover each day, there are time when they can be more than this numbers and there are times when they are not up to this, so if you are planning to take on a pull back, you have to know how far the pair has cover by the day otherwise you can get trapped in the market and this can be a trade against the market trend which can be fatal. Always trade the pull back with tight stop loss, it is wiser to do so.

  6. #26
    Sorry guys this is very, very poor trading strategy. There is no surety that price moves back after getting high or below of the previous support or resistance. With this, a lot facts are related drive the market so we must have good knowledge about that. Such as Candle strength bull or bearish, high impact news, different indicator view about price direction.

  7. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Forex trading is not as simple as we think, price reverse is possible but you must understand how to analyze the market trend if you want to make good money make sure that you can analyze the market trend very well, when market move 100 pips it's possible that it could reverse again but make sure that you study the movement of the market first.
    traders have to master the basic to analyze the market before start trading, they are support resistance as the gate to enter the market also exit from the market and second how to follow the market with using the true trend then we get the right line to stay at the market, stop loss is necessary to minimize loses and give us more chances to prepare ourselves for better trading, so that is very important for traders to get the experiences with invest the time for practicing seriously, that is the key for us to understand the market and follow it

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,457
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Sorry guys this is very, very poor trading strategy. There is no surety that price moves back after getting high or below of the previous support or resistance. With this, a lot facts are related drive the market so we must have good knowledge about that. Such as Candle strength bull or bearish, high impact news, different indicator view about price direction.
    We must have a good and open mind for trading because if we do not have a good understanding about market so we do not take right advantages from trading as we see uptrend trading we must have to understand the down trend trading as well , because in both cases we will able to get good and positive results .

  9. #29
    Yes. you are right , this strategy is good , I have once used it to trade and it works for me, though we need to know that different currency pair have their own trending length per day and when this is achieved in a day there is likelihood of the price reversing , so traders can make use of the advantage of the reversal to trade and make money.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    867
    yes sometimes it will work but not always because in forex there is no such number of pips mean that a reversal will happen . also there is somedays the distance between high and bottom didn't reach 100 pips . but should on us to depend on analysis and price action to determine the right place of reversal . not just by observation but by application of what we learn about the past patterns .

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •