Price reversal trade - Page 2
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Price reversal trade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Price reversal trade

you try to look at the time frame H1 trading on the currency pair Eur/Usd. you try to measure the size of candle bottom to top or from top to bottom, if the size is about 100/120 pip usually there will be a price reversal. if before prices rise, then you sell. if before the price goes down, then you buy.It is basically involve your personal observation and it is the like the swing trading so we get the positive response from our trading.

I need experience trader point of view about this point of view .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    Reversal can be a beneficial way for trader and most of us make good trade by using reversal of price we does not make better use of our strategies by less experience we must keep eye on price changes that is so much important for movement of prices we does make ever step and use different indicator to know market movement for successful trade .
    I agree with you but i think it is not easy to find reversal pattern as because in right trend we gain understanding easily by flow of market but when this flow is break and price will back to its initial level that is real tough thing and need our good experience for this so we can make good trade and successful results with our learning .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It is very nice and simple and i also make trade in scenario and never use any indicator or stop loss because there are 50 t0 70 percent chance exist that price will go back when we are waiting to price came back and we get good profits as well so fast we need a system in which we get profit mostly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with price reversal will be profitable because this means that the market changed its direction and so the trader can follow this new direction and this will make trading more profitable and the trader can catch the chance from its beginning and the trader can make more and more money and he will be satisfied with the results and will enjoy trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    you try to look at the time frame H1 trading on the currency pair Eur/Usd. you try to measure the size of candle bottom to top or from top to bottom, if the size is about 100/120 pip usually there will be a price reversal. if before prices rise, then you sell. if before the price goes down, then you buy.It is basically involve your personal observation and it is the like the swing trading so we get the positive response from our trading.

I need experience trader point of view about this point of view .
    I try to read this as much as possible so as to see if I will be able to understand what you were trying to say, but yet I see you are just a newbie in the business who is probably teaching trader how to sink their trading account. Furthermore if we want to trade the candle stick stick pattern then we ought to learn it fully and comprehend it from the demo account, it has it buy and sell signals.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    I agree with you but i think it is not easy to find reversal pattern as because in right trend we gain understanding easily by flow of market but when this flow is break and price will back to its initial level that is real tough thing and need our good experience for this so we can make good trade and successful results with our learning .
    It is very easy to find the reversal pattern, it is by making use of many trading strategies together, not that you will be working with just one strategy and think you will get the reversal. Even if you have the alert on the reversal with one strategy, the chance of it will be slim, or it is just alerting you for a potential reversal, it might not be already made one.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is very easy to find the reversal pattern, it is by making use of many trading strategies together, not that you will be working with just one strategy and think you will get the reversal. Even if you have the alert on the reversal with one strategy, the chance of it will be slim, or it is just alerting you for a potential reversal, it might not be already made one.
    in my opinion, in deciding the price of reversal, we do not use too much strategy, just one strategy, we can to determine the price of reversal, if we use a lot of strategy, then we will be confused ourselves in determining it, to determine the price of reversal , we can use fibonacy retreachment, where in area 423,6 is reversal area at a price.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with price reversal will be profitable because this means that the market changed its direction and so the trader can follow this new direction and this will make trading more profitable and the trader can catch the chance from its beginning and the trader can make more and more money and he will be satisfied with the results and will enjoy trading
    There are two ways to trade the market, it is either you trade the trend or you trade the reversal, but i prefer to trade the trend of the market, that is more promising for traders. For traders that do not like to wait for the trend, they can learn how they will be working with reversal, but i very good stop loss should be used along with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    There are two ways to trade the market, it is either you trade the trend or you trade the reversal, but i prefer to trade the trend of the market, that is more promising for traders. For traders that do not like to wait for the trend, they can learn how they will be working with reversal, but i very good stop loss should be used along with it.
    That is right, we are either following the trend or going against it or trading the reversal. But the way traders will take on trades will depend on how good they can follow discipline and learn the strategy, hence why there is a need to keep on learning and practicing on demo trading before we proceed to the real account to understand how to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    That is right, we are either following the trend or going against it or trading the reversal. But the way traders will take on trades will depend on how good they can follow discipline and learn the strategy, hence why there is a need to keep on learning and practicing on demo trading before we proceed to the real account to understand how to trade.
    It is bad to go against the trend of the market, it is better to follow it and be working in the way that is safer for yourself. In this business, not all things you hear or see are good, that is why it is better to trade the market based on the simplest means, and the trend can do that for traders. But for those that want to trade the reversal, they should get their stop loss ever ready for that task.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is bad to go against the trend of the market, it is better to follow it and be working in the way that is safer for yourself. In this business, not all things you hear or see are good, that is why it is better to trade the market based on the simplest means, and the trend can do that for traders. But for those that want to trade the reversal, they should get their stop loss ever ready for that task.
    And those who are to follow the trend needs to know what it will take for them to successfully follow the trend, because the concept of following the trend is not just for instance buying because you see the price is going up, but there are some analysis you have to get done before you decide to take on any trades on the market so that you make sure of not making mistakes.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast