Take the Challenge
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Take the Challenge

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Take the Challenge

I am creating this tread for all of us new traders to take the bull by the horn, and to sit done to to platform of trade for proper learning, traders can grow better than his mentors if we try to learn and we all believe that successful traders are made but not born, therefore I think the more time we have in training and practicing , the better we be. now, let discuss, can a trader be greater than his Mentor?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    yes it is possible but it will take some time. I have personally seen the reason why a lot of traders do loss their money so I am here trying to make sure I fix it. We are quite more wired to making money than learning. But our mentors don't focus on making just money, they are all about locating the good trading opportunity.Thus if we earn and try to be like them, then maybe we can be more than them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    i think that if every new trader can brace up and take the bull by the horn and face the challenges of the forex market, then most of the early loss recorded in the forex market can be avoided, many new traders do quit the forex market early because they found it very difficult to deal with so many issues in the market at the early stage and when they can no longer understand the market, they quit which to me is not a good way to make success in the forex market, forex market is full of different challenges and anyone who want to be successful must be ready to work.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    This business is most chalenging because many people interested with forex but many of them leave forex because they are can't be survive and hard tp earn sone profit by forex trading because the fact is not accordance with their mind. Their think its easy but the fact is hard

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I am a forex trader and at the same time a forex tutor with eleven years of experience in retail forex trading and I have organized a lot of coaching and training programs for so many people on forex and people still keep on coming because my performance ans result in trading speak louder than my voice.I started as a gambler because it was like I knew nothing when I started trading live account in year 2006 and today I am not what I was eleven years ago. I took time to develop myself through learning and practice and there are some people I have trained who are even doing better probably than me in forex trading. Becoming a better and experienced trader is a matter of choice and being committed to learning and practice

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I am a forex trader and at the same time a forex tutor with eleven years of experience in retail forex trading and I have organized a lot of coaching and training programs for so many people on forex and people still keep on coming because my performance ans result in trading speak louder than my voice.I started as a gambler because it was like I knew nothing when I started trading live account in year 2006 and today I am not what I was eleven years ago. I took time to develop myself through learning and practice and there are some people I have trained who are even doing better probably than me in forex trading. Becoming a better and experienced trader is a matter of choice and being committed to learning and practice
    Thanks so much my brother, but as you said they are doing better than you do , it just seem so , they will need to be contacting you in some areas and this is sure you also are not stagnant but running ahead trying to be defending your personality as a tutor,Master will always be master no matter how,if a child have cloth like elder he will surely not have enough rags as the elder.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Well this is quite a difficult thing to do because the forex market is an ever-changing phenomena and you never know what sort of volatility is going to be faced, and it becomes even more difficult when you see that you cannot avoid the losses and you go on losing more and more money and when you try to compensate your losses you lose even more money and furthermore your understanding of the forex market is also dependent on the motivation that you get from the Profits so if you have none of them then you should not be in a position to face the challenges.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    When you take on a challenge, always have a cushion to fall to in case you failed, and be sure that you have a better that of succeeding than having failure, so if unfortunately failure comes first, you will still be able to bounce back to try again, so if you plan is okay, success will surely come

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    When you take on a challenge, always have a cushion to fall to in case you failed, and be sure that you have a better that of succeeding than having failure, so if unfortunately failure comes first, you will still be able to bounce back to try again, so if you plan is okay, success will surely come
    This is so true, and it means when we are trading and taking on the challenge we should make sure that we have good money and risk management which we are making use of when trading so that when we loss we don't loss all invested money. Trading has a lot of risk and only the patient can succeed it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    every traders have the chances to maximize themselves and get the best performance for trading forex and also the reason here that every traders have own talents which become their power to be a good trader someday and if only they take the right learning and practicing. and means. if they take this business seriously and always keep stable the mind to think with make low and down the emotion for all the time and so they get the chances to be a good traders which is better than others and even from the mentor. and why. the reasons for us to always keep practicing is the way to achieve the goals. practice makes perfect

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast