Take the Challenge
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Take the Challenge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Take the Challenge

I am creating this tread for all of us new traders to take the bull by the horn, and to sit done to to platform of trade for proper learning, traders can grow better than his mentors if we try to learn and we all believe that successful traders are made but not born, therefore I think the more time we have in training and practicing , the better we be. now, let discuss, can a trader be greater than his Mentor?

Banned
    yes it is possible but it will take some time. I have personally seen the reason why a lot of traders do loss their money so I am here trying to make sure I fix it. We are quite more wired to making money than learning. But our mentors don't focus on making just money, they are all about locating the good trading opportunity.Thus if we earn and try to be like them, then maybe we can be more than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    yes it is possible but it will take some time. I have personally seen the reason why a lot of traders do loss their money so I am here trying to make sure I fix it. We are quite more wired to making money than learning. But our mentors don't focus on making just money, they are all about locating the good trading opportunity.Thus if we earn and try to be like them, then maybe we can be more than them.
    Yes we need to have the aspiration to move forward and to be gaining more knowledge everyday, the more we are having the readiness to learn the better we are going to be daily, if at all we are not more than our mentor, we are going to make them also happy and we make them proud of us that they are our trainers.

Truly, you are right the expert traders usually focus on high probability trading strategy and not on how much to earn daily, and this should be our mindset for successful trading in the Forex market everyday we are trading, and this is a way to avoid all errors in trading.

Thanks so much brother, trader should be trying to locate good opportunity to place a profitable and winning trade , it is not that we rush for gain and making profit all time but time set aside to seek for good trading opportunity would cause trader to eventually laugh.

i think that if every new trader can brace up and take the bull by the horn and face the challenges of the forex market, then most of the early loss recorded in the forex market can be avoided, many new traders do quit the forex market early because they found it very difficult to deal with so many issues in the market at the early stage and when they can no longer understand the market, they quit which to me is not a good way to make success in the forex market, forex market is full of different challenges and anyone who want to be successful must be ready to work.

Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    i think that if every new trader can brace up and take the bull by the horn and face the challenges of the forex market, then most of the early loss recorded in the forex market can be avoided, many new traders do quit the forex market early because they found it very difficult to deal with so many issues in the market at the early stage and when they can no longer understand the market, they quit which to me is not a good way to make success in the forex market, forex market is full of different challenges and anyone who want to be successful must be ready to work.
    Thank you my brother , the early challenges in trading is a thing we traders or new traders can easily avoided by strictly adhering with rules of trading, such as learning before earning, the time trader spent in learning is important for breaking the yolk of loss.

That is right that readiness to work and taking of the bull by the horn is the only way to deal with the situation of the market challenges and by and by trader is going to overcome and be trading without stress.

Yes, our readiness to work harder more than ever before as we are growing in the business is going to open the door of opportunity to have great success in the business,we must not be lazy or try to be a trader that would only depending on the experts trader to trade and earn.

Exactly, we have to take the bull by the horn, there is no one born a trader but were made through constant practice and learning and hence we can all be a good trader in the process of learning, thanks so much for this your contribution.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast