Take the Challenge - Page 2
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Take the Challenge

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Take the Challenge

I am creating this tread for all of us new traders to take the bull by the horn, and to sit done to to platform of trade for proper learning, traders can grow better than his mentors if we try to learn and we all believe that successful traders are made but not born, therefore I think the more time we have in training and practicing , the better we be. now, let discuss, can a trader be greater than his Mentor?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    every traders have the chances to maximize themselves and get the best performance for trading forex and also the reason here that every traders have own talents which become their power to be a good trader someday and if only they take the right learning and practicing. and means. if they take this business seriously and always keep stable the mind to think with make low and down the emotion for all the time and so they get the chances to be a good traders which is better than others and even from the mentor. and why. the reasons for us to always keep practicing is the way to achieve the goals. practice makes perfect
    It is a choice that one has to make, if to be well successful trader or to keep on losing, and our action has to take the answer because if we want to make money then one has to keep on learning so as he or she will be able to encounter the market the right way. Apparently, we all need to take the challenge and learn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Everyone has to take it to himself to strive and to get something special because if you try to rely on other people then you will not have any role in your success so all those people who really made something in this world are those who took the challenge and who did not say that "why me" they would say "try me". So you have also to say "try me" and plunge into the river of opportunities.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    Everyone has to take it to himself to strive and to get something special because if you try to rely on other people then you will not have any role in your success so all those people who really made something in this world are those who took the challenge and who did not say that "why me" they would say "try me". So you have also to say "try me" and plunge into the river of opportunities.
    Many people in here always need to strive to be special and they need to possess something that can also make them special. Some traders might find that difficult from time to time because they need to possess a good insight first and it is not like they can also get all of the knowledge that easily too. That is one reason not all opportunities in here will be that easy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Forex no doubt is a business that has many challenges and many time not a lot of traders are ready for the kind of challenges that the market has to present, and that is the reason we have so many new traders after losing a couple of trading capital call it quit with the business. But for those whom are ready to face any problems that may arise from the trading of the markets we must be patient with the market as we gather together various trading knowledge as we learn how the market is done in the right way, I know that in a short while we will start making money from the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Many people in here always need to strive to be special and they need to possess something that can also make them special. Some traders might find that difficult from time to time because they need to possess a good insight first and it is not like they can also get all of the knowledge that easily too. That is one reason not all opportunities in here will be that easy.
    We always posses something that make us special on the basis of our learning and understanding and deep insight of trading we find a way though we get success easily we need to learn well about our process of learning and knowledge so it is useful for success and get the best results for learning as well .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    can a trader be greater than his Mentor?
    You know what? I don't like competing,so I will not compete to be more better than my mentor, but what I will do is to build my trading skills and keep on learning. because currently my whole aim is making sure I be able to make about 10-20 percent at least every month. If I am able to do that, then I am sure that I can become successful. That is my aim now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    You know what? I don't like competing,so I will not compete to be more better than my mentor, but what I will do is to build my trading skills and keep on learning. because currently my whole aim is making sure I be able to make about 10-20 percent at least every month. If I am able to do that, then I am sure that I can become successful. That is my aim now.
    No one should be competing in forex trading because forex trading is a different business and each trader gets to become better depending on how hard they have worked and how better they understand the business. If a trader has learned and understand the market, then money could be made consistently. If we want to be better and make that amount per month, then there is so much hard work to be done.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    No one should be competing in forex trading because forex trading is a different business and each trader gets to become better depending on how hard they have worked and how better they understand the business. If a trader has learned and understand the market, then money could be made consistently. If we want to be better and make that amount per month, then there is so much hard work to be done.
    I do not buy your idea here on the competition. As you see competitions, if done in the right order, it can help anyone very well and fast. This is why we can be using all the necessary plans for our success. When you see others that are far progressive than you, you can challenge yourself on that, and make sure that the way you are trading is good enough to vindicate you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    I am sure that in this business, we have to face our own business, but we can be learning from other traders though, but that is when you know that the trader is fit to the task. All that matters in trading is success, and we have to make sure that we are training on our own even if we will not train through other traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Every trader must tell himself the truth and try to take the challenge in this trade to know why they must make success. Forex is a challenging business and I have come to realize that nothing gets easy in life. We need to be very motivated and be focused to see we plan well so we can of course develop. We must seek to make necessary decisions which can improve us and give us a perfect opportunity to survive.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast