Take the Challenge - Page 22
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Take the Challenge

Trader
    Taking of challenges in this business should be one of the things we should try as much as possible to make in this business, because there are most of the challenges that requires us to take and at the end of the day it will yield us good return in this business. Taking some calculative risk is really very much important and necessary for us in this business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    This business is most chalenging because many people interested with forex but many of them leave forex because they are can't be survive and hard tp earn sone profit by forex trading because the fact is not accordance with their mind. Their think its easy but the fact is hard
    this is quite a difficult thing to do because the Forex market is an ever-changing phenomena and you never know what sort of volatility is going to be faced.I have personally seen the reason why a lot of traders do loss their money so I am here trying to make sure I fix it. We are quite more wired to making money than learning.

The very right challenge we must be bold enough to take is working to learn good and better about forex. This is a business we need to understand about and take time to see we can build and have a great system that we need in forex. We must be ready to learn and know how best we could manage our risk to see ourselves develop to have a great trade. I learn from my trade and work hard to face all my challenges in trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chioma View Post
    Taking of challenges in this business should be one of the things we should try as much as possible to make in this business, because there are most of the challenges that requires us to take and at the end of the day it will yield us good return in this business. Taking some calculative risk is really very much important and necessary for us in this business.
    It is what traders will always do, the market is full of challenges, it is we that will give it what it takes to survive in the market. So far we have learn how to trade and get the experience needed, i believe the work on this has been done the half way, we will now be trading the market the way we want and make sure we are trading it with care.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is what traders will always do, the market is full of challenges, it is we that will give it what it takes to survive in the market. So far we have learn how to trade and get the experience needed, i believe the work on this has been done the half way, we will now be trading the market the way we want and make sure we are trading it with care.
    All which we are doing there will be some sort of hardship, but that is only going to be there when we are still new to the business. So the challenge will be faced now and then later on the future traders can learn and know how to make use of the demo trading account to learn and master the concept, it is more safe trading with the demo account.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    All which we are doing there will be some sort of hardship, but that is only going to be there when we are still new to the business. So the challenge will be faced now and then later on the future traders can learn and know how to make use of the demo trading account to learn and master the concept, it is more safe trading with the demo account.
    Some hardships will be there, but it will not be so hard, if we are sensible right from our beginning stage. Instead of trading with good planning and risk management, most of the newbies gamble in Forex and lose money. Risk management is actually not so easy to follow. it is difficult using our money with good discipline.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    can a trader be greater than his Mentor?
    Of course, there is no doubt about that, we can be greater than our mentor, what matters is that if we are following the good trading strategy and we have learned well from them. We need not to be in a hurry to make money, take it slow and steady and only time will be able to give to us all the experience we need to be great.

There is no limit to what you can achieve in forex trading if you are really focused and at the same time you are committed to the good course of trading . The issue of becoming better than your mentor may not really matter because what is important is getting good results from trading an once you have been able to achieve that there is no point thinking of whether you want to become better than anybody

Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Some hardships will be there, but it will not be so hard, if we are sensible right from our beginning stage. Instead of trading with good planning and risk management, most of the newbies gamble in Forex and lose money. Risk management is actually not so easy to follow. it is difficult using our money with good discipline.
    it depends how you do money management and risk on your trading system. I think, traders who join a challenge is a trader who has a high skill and can apply all the science that has been studied. so, it may not be difficult to get a lot of advantages when the science applied is also very much in number. I know that their trading system is a very simple trading system. for example, just use the MA indicator alone then it can be a champion.

i will say that it is very possible for a new trader to become better than his mentor if he continue to work hard about the market, in the forex market, what brings success is not the number of years anyone has been trading the market but the quality he has been able to bring into the market, if a mentor stop to learn and invest on himself, of course it is possible for his student who is working day and night developing and investing on himself to become better than his mentor. Sir, it is not how far, but how well?The challenges of forex are many but they all can be overcome.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast