Take the Challenge - Page 21
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Take the Challenge

Challenges are very much part of forex and we should be more ready to face it if indeed we must make profits from forex. These challenges are open to us to face and we must be strong to pass through it so that we can earn that which we would want in forex. I keep learning everyday and my effort in trading is to improve and have that system that will yield profitable results everyday. So in the best time we should always work on managing our trade and be ready to focus well on our trade with the best means to make good trading that will help us to perfectly make it.

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I am a forex trader and at the same time a forex tutor with eleven years of experience in retail forex trading and I have organized a lot of coaching and training programs for so many people on forex and people still keep on coming because my performance ans result in trading speak louder than my voice.I started as a gambler because it was like I knew nothing when I started trading live account in year 2006 and today I am not what I was eleven years ago. I took time to develop myself through learning and practice and there are some people I have trained who are even doing better probably than me in forex trading. Becoming a better and experienced trader is a matter of choice and being committed to learning and practice
    i think many people take that a challenge in this field but this not necessary cause its not a game at all its a pure business and if you want to earn in this field then you need to learn a lot of thing. and it becomes even more difficult when you see that you cannot avoid the losses and you go on losing more and more money and when you try to compensate your losses you lose even more money and furthermore your understanding of the forex market,,.

Banned
    Well, forex trading business is a hard business, we can not really get to become successful unless we have build that trading experience and knowledge, There are a lot of things that has to be learned before any one can actually become a good trader, there is the demo account where the learning is always needed. There are a lot of challenges to be faced a person in life, so it is all normal.

Nothing good seems to come easy and we must learn to take the right challenge that will see we make good trading with forex. Good traders work hard to learn always and take their time to build a system that they can hope and depend on. To make success is a good achievement in forex and we should focus on every challenge to see we make good profits from forex which is really good and profitable.

Trader
    There are so many issues in the market at the early stage and when they can no longer understand the market, they quit which to me is not a good way to make success in the forex market, every traders have the chances to maximize themselves and get the best performance for trading forex and also the reason here that every traders have own talents which become their power and they face the challenges on behalf of this power.

Banned
    if every new trader can brace up and take the bull by the horn and face the challenges of the Forex market, then most of the early loss recorded in the Forex market can be avoided, to be a good trader someday and if only they take the right learning and practicing. and means. if they take this business seriously and always keep stable the mind to think with make low and down the emotion for all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by manwar View Post
    if every new trader can brace up and take the bull by the horn and face the challenges of the Forex market, then most of the early loss recorded in the Forex market can be avoided, to be a good trader someday and if only they take the right learning and practicing. and means. if they take this business seriously and always keep stable the mind to think with make low and down the emotion for all the time.
    They have learned the business the wrong way, so they can not take up the challenge, they want it fast but they failed to know that it does not work that way, most importantly, they can not wait to start making it big from the business and that is why most of them are always losing. In a nutshell, no success comes simple and quick.

Trader
    Every day bring the new challenge for the trader and a good and strong trader is always ready to face the every challenge in the forex market. The more and more skills we will apply in the forex trading the more reward from the market we can get. So we must always focus on more learning in order to make the instant money from the forex market.
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    Every day bring the new challenge for the trader and a good and strong trader is always ready to face the every challenge in the forex market. The more and more skills we will apply in the forex trading the more reward from the market we can get. So we must always focus on more learning in order to make the instant money from the forex market.
    The real challenge is to get profit day by day and there will be a profit escalation. Either timidly profit. It is very bad and you have to review yourself again. What I mean is that if you make a profit one day and lose two days. I won another day and lost three days. Surely this is the worst that a trader can be exposed to. So the real selection is a profit that is rising day by day.

Banned
    forex trading is full of challenges business and anything can happen and possible for us to achieve the best one or even more than others, or also we face other side which give unlimited risk which should be known well by traders, make sure that we have made good preparation first before start trading, we need to be a trader who understand to analyze the market with good precision and also support it with good money managements
    everyone have the same chances for success and even more than their mentors

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast