Take the Challenge - Page 14
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 233

Thread: Take the Challenge

  1. #1
    Trader famousfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    Take the Challenge

    I am creating this tread for all of us new traders to take the bull by the horn, and to sit done to to platform of trade for proper learning, traders can grow better than his mentors if we try to learn and we all believe that successful traders are made but not born, therefore I think the more time we have in training and practicing , the better we be. now, let discuss, can a trader be greater than his Mentor?

    Not allowed!

  2. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,427
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammadasjad View Post
    No, this is not possible because if we takes challenge then we get loss in this business because trading is a business and loss and profit is a part of the business.i gives advice to all trader that you select trade on demo account and get practice about this business.it is wrong if takes challenge in this business.
    It is good to take challenges if we are afraid from losses then this market is not for us we must have to make plan with better management to perform good we should make trade perfectly only when we take risk with proper mean everything will be good and effective and helpful for us if we apply well our management .

    Not allowed!

  3. #132
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    In forex trading , I do not compete with anybody but only concentrate on those things that will make my trading career better than what it used to be . I think it is wise to look for the way to make yourself better in trading than just thinking about coming out better than your mentor.There are so many challenges to face in forex trading than o be making unnecessary carnal comparison . What I have got to know is that the more you are committed to learning and practice , the more discoveries you make and the better you will be in your trading career.

    Not allowed!

  4. #133
    Trader tfs2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,037
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    [lang=ar]
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    can a trader be greater than his Mentor?
    Yes, any student can be better than this mentor in all areas not only in the Forex market Otherwise we would never develop all this technology
    As for Forex it may be faster because the more you trade in the market you discover new things about it no one known about it you other than you[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  5. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,304
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Forex trading business is one of the best business which I am sure successful trading can be made, there will always be the hard times, mostly when it comes to learning and trying to understand the market, but that is a normal thing, for any one who is serious to make money from forex needs to have all the essential skills and market understanding, failing to do so we ain't gonna be a good trader.

    Not allowed!

  6. #135
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We ought to know what is involved before we can make money from forex trading business in the sense that it is not a walk in the park so we most probably will have to keep on learning and will experience some hard times as well. Furthermore the losses makes the successful part of the business so we ought to accept all of them.

    Not allowed!

  7. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    In forex trading , I do not compete with anybody but only concentrate on those things that will make my trading career better than what it used to be . I think it is wise to look for the way to make yourself better in trading than just thinking about coming out better than your mentor.There are so many challenges to face in forex trading than o be making unnecessary carnal comparison . What I have got to know is that the more you are committed to learning and practice , the more discoveries you make and the better you will be in your trading career.
    That is what I do as well, I don't mind what other traders are making I just make sure that I am following my method of trading, we all have different means of trading therefore we have to be focus on our trading method. I do take the challenge to take the trades I understand and follow my trading strategy because that is the only way I can make money and succeed.

    Not allowed!

  8. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,457
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kuning View Post
    It is good to take challenges if we are afraid from losses then this market is not for us we must have to make plan with better management to perform good we should make trade perfectly only when we take risk with proper mean everything will be good and effective and helpful for us if we apply well our management .
    yes it is very true if you want to become successful in this market you should take challenges of every kind that make you brave in your decisions and your confusions cannot disturb you .for successful trading you should manage your trade and minimize risk and understand market's ups and down .so , i think it is positive to take challenges.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    That is what I do as well, I don't mind what other traders are making I just make sure that I am following my method of trading, we all have different means of trading therefore we have to be focus on our trading method. I do take the challenge to take the trades I understand and follow my trading strategy because that is the only way I can make money and succeed.
    yes you should not follow to any person in trading if you depend on others to much it will dangerous for you and your own skills as well because for successful trading you improve your trading sense and your trading skills that comes from your experiences and you learn from your losses.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Forex trading business is one of the best business which I am sure successful trading can be made, there will always be the hard times, mostly when it comes to learning and trying to understand the market, but that is a normal thing, for any one who is serious to make money from forex needs to have all the essential skills and market understanding, failing to do so we ain't gonna be a good trader.
    it is true that trading is one of the best business because you can get good profit and make fast money as compare to other businesses.you can earn here at home the problem of go anywhere should reduce .hard time comes in every business we can face them with with management skills .In trading understanding of market is very important that will help you in positive trading.

    Not allowed!

  9. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    495
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The challenge in forex trading is much about learning, in the sense that we ought to be well equipped with the required knowledge and skills. If you face hard moments then you can earn some profit. Forex trading always prepare yourself for challenges. Forex trading you say that it is a challenge place.

    Not allowed!

  10. #139
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    There is no limit to your success and what you can achieve through forex trading if only you will remain committed to serious learning and practice . I may not be interested in discussing being better in trading than your mentor because one does not have anything to gain from that . Forex trading is not about competition but about being successful and what you need to a successful trader can only be unraveled through learning and practice . I will just advise those of us who are retail traders to remain committed to learning and practice no matter the level of our knowledge and experience .

    Not allowed!

  11. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    There is no limit to your success and what you can achieve through forex trading if only you will remain committed to serious learning and practice . I may not be interested in discussing being better in trading than your mentor because one does not have anything to gain from that . Forex trading is not about competition but about being successful and what you need to a successful trader can only be unraveled through learning and practice . I will just advise those of us who are retail traders to remain committed to learning and practice no matter the level of our knowledge and experience .
    That is true, in as much as we keep on learning, I am sure we will have good success rate from forex trading. We all do loss our money in forex trading because we have not learn how to manage the losses and make sure we avoid losing like other traders in the market. I take the challenge in making sure that I now learn and trade like the experienced and skilled trader.

    Not allowed!

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •