Take the Challenge - Page 13
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Take the Challenge

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Take the Challenge

I am creating this tread for all of us new traders to take the bull by the horn, and to sit done to to platform of trade for proper learning, traders can grow better than his mentors if we try to learn and we all believe that successful traders are made but not born, therefore I think the more time we have in training and practicing , the better we be. now, let discuss, can a trader be greater than his Mentor?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Since in this business anything can happen and possible to achieve, I guess this kind of question is nearly possible to answer and it is yes. It all depends on how we do the learning process and practice more and more. With that been said, when a person want to get better than others, then he needs to work harder and farther beyond everyone. Such sacrifice are painful and hurts, but in the end, the result will not be disappointing.
    that's the real challenge for us, but the biggest one is coming from us, because forex trading is full of skill and psychologies factors, not easy to master both of them till we get the right place on this business, big sacrifice should be done by us, and this is not easy to accepted by traders when have the problem with mental, for this, this is real challenges for us but everyone have good potential to achieve the goals and even more than them / mentors
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    if you have a lot of focus and can control your personal characteristics well than your mentor then you can be even a better trader than your mentor for forex trading is not more of the trading system but the trader character,that is why two traders using he same trading system will still have different trading results in a period of time
    yes, possible for this, we can make the best thing we can do and better than mentor, and at forex trading, all depend to us, when we take this business seriously and with hard work also smart work and so we get good potential to be a good trader and get the success

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i got no mentor i started to trade the market when i was 18 years old and although i did not make a lot of money i even lost money but i had a lot of experience that i can use it to make profits now , so i am always trying to be better than myself and this can happen by more trading and more learning from my own mistakes[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Challenge in trading can still be taken but we need to do it moderately first, Sometimes mistakes will be done in here but we can still change them. A trader that can't take the challenge will need to fix things better so they can earn. Traders that do the challenge they should not did will only waste the time as well efforts.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    Challenge in trading can still be taken but we need to do it moderately first, Sometimes mistakes will be done in here but we can still change them. A trader that can't take the challenge will need to fix things better so they can earn. Traders that do the challenge they should not did will only waste the time as well efforts.
    Well, I see forex trading as being one of the best business so I am so much ready to make sure that I face the business so I also know that I can make money from the business, depending on the skills I have thus gotten, so I know that the challenge in the business should be something I take seriously as that will really make me build my understanding.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]i got no mentor i started to trade the market when i was 18 years old and although i did not make a lot of money i even lost money but i had a lot of experience that i can use it to make profits now , so i am always trying to be better than myself and this can happen by more trading and more learning from my own mistakes[/lang]
    That is business, we have to take the challenge and whole trading for sure we will loss money and then make money. It is important we have a good trading concept and then when we loss money we have to be able to make sure that learning is been done so as to avoid such losses from occurring again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    If we wish to trade then it is better if we can take a big challenge in here and trade bigger. But that might be something that a trader can only do if they know the momentum in the market. We must seek to make necessary decisions which can improve us and give us a perfect opportunity to survive.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    If we wish to trade then it is better if we can take a big challenge in here and trade bigger. But that might be something that a trader can only do if they know the momentum in the market. I have trained who are even doing better probably than me in forex trading. Becoming a better and experienced trader is a matter of choice and being committed to learning and practice

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Forex is one of the best business and come to think of it, there is no other business where one can make money unless they have learned, being that forex is a good one, any one who has built the right trading skills and knowledge to being a successful trader can make money. I have fully learned the need to apparently focus on learning at the first start.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    I have already evidently got to learn and know about the things I will be facing as a forex trader so I have long time accepted to take the challenges and I know that I can become successful in the market depending on how much skills and knowledge I have build so far in the market. Forex trading takes a whole lot of challenge for us to succeed and I know that with time if patient is taken we have a lot to make from the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    No, this is not possible because if we takes challenge then we get loss in this business because trading is a business and loss and profit is a part of the business.i gives advice to all trader that you select trade on demo account and get practice about this business.it is wrong if takes challenge in this business.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast